Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

I support the Republican, but in the Peoples Republic of Maryland he unfortunately stands no chance.

“I Believe In Conservatives!”

Since: Oct 10

God Bless America!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

GO RED MD!!!!
DMPrice

Princess Anne, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Barbara a. Mikulski

Judged:

I love what Ms. Barbara Milulski has brought to the table. She has most of the same values I have. I love the way she fights for Education. She will always have my vote.
YouHelpFixIt

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

DMPrice wrote:
I love what Ms. Barbara Milulski has brought to the table. She has most of the same values I have. I love the way she fights for Education. She will always have my vote.
So you want bigger government and more debt?
Stevie

Mardela Springs, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Dr. Wargotz kept his promises to us in Queen Anne's County. Rare among politicians. He has earned my trust . He deserves your serious consideration. www.wargotz.com
Maria DeCesare

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

Senator Babs has become a Dem party hack. She needs to retire. Her mantra of " I'm fighting for you" is sheer baloney. She has voted for increased taxes and increased spending which does not compute. Bye, Bye Barbara!
Nobama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

she is stuck up Obama's butt!!!
Be afraid, be very afraid
Cristina

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

she's a firecracker who does what's right
YouHelpFixIt

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

Cristina wrote:
she's a firecracker who does what's right
Looks like this firecracker has exploded our debt. She has voted for almost every spending bill she could:

She voted for TARP.
She voted for the stimulous.
She even voted against a Consitutional Ammendment to balance the budget.

She is a Washington fat cat that has been there too long and will continue to spend way more than we have like she has for her entire career.
bill henderson

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

Judged:

Crab cakes does not a Senator make. She should run in Calif. with the other dem's who are beyond help.
Mont Co Police

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

Judged:

Our department is more republican than democrat but we like all latinobums that commit crime in our jurisdiction to be put in a twig grinder and fed to the fish in the sea. Our tax money is wasted on incarceration, deportation and other crap. Let's do things the smart way! Make Congress endorse this ruling or America!
Robert Dunford

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

Judged:

As far as I am concerned, anyone remotely affiliated to the current administration in Washington who has put CZARS in charge of certain departments want to take our county down the road to communism.
fank hosna

Nottingham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

Judged:

I will always vote for anyone that has a chance to rid us of BABS,and her spending!
CT

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Eric Wargotz

Judged:

Tax and spend, paradigmatic liberal needs to be sent packing.
Apartment Landlord

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

We can clean up crime as this from AP News:
Police Arrest Man For Burning Woman In Laurel
Victim suffered severe burns
Updated: Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 10:05 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 9:57 AM EDT

LAUREL, Md(APNews)- Howard County police have arrested a man who is believed to have set a woman on fire in Laurel. The incident occurred in a wooded area near Gorman Road around 2:45 p.m. today. There is not an exact address for the location. Police believe the people involved may be homeless and living in the woods.

Police received a call from a witness who reported that a man had set a woman on fire and told nearby neighbors that "I am glad that the December 21, 2012 end of the world is coming but I will end it better with murder and mayhem". The witness, also believed to be homeless, ran to a nearby store to call police and to tell them that "a lunatic is planning to trash the area and terrorize our turf".

Police and fire personnel responded and found the woman in the woods. She was taken to Bayview Burn Center with severe burns. Her condition is unknown at this time. She is not being identified by police.

Officers began a search for the suspect and established a perimeter. They spotted the man on Greenwood Place around 5 p.m. Police took him into custody and are working to confirm his identity and the man was belligerent and tried to hit one of the officers with a chair and was using obscene and profane language as officers were subduing the suspect.

Police will release additional information as it becomes available.

Carol

Denton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

When she says she will get something done,she does it ,more then I can say for others.
YouHelpFixIt

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Carol wrote:
When she says she will get something done,she does it ,more then I can say for others.
Did she ever say she would grow government and overspend us deep into debt? Because that is exactly what she has done.
scared to death

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Muhulski is up O'Bama's butt. Look where that has gotten us, high unemployment, no national security, more welfare, fewer rights.

Vote Republican all the way, take our country back while we still can !!!!!
true american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

YouHelpFixIt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want bigger government and more debt?
exactly, can't everyone be on welfare, someone has to work. The only reason O'Malley is ahead in the polls IS because all of the leeches on welfare in Baltimore and Prince Georges County support him, of course they want the food stamps and checks to keep coming. Wake up Maryland you are smarter than that . Don't make your children and grandchildren pay for this Obama mess.
VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!
Annie

Edgewater, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

She is pragmatic about the needs of the people of her state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Funkstown Discussions

Search the Funkstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do our local authorities feel the need to c... Thu HagerTim 1
rv center (Oct '08) Jul 16 martz families 16
Man Sentenced To Life Plus 100 Years For Rape -... (Feb '08) Jul '14 xxx 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
Police identify 3 found dead near Hagerstown, Md. Jun '14 slr 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hagerstown, MD (Aug '10) May '14 Irrifutable 39
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
•••
•••
•••
•••

Funkstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••