Fonda Fultonville out of money

Fonda Fultonville out of money

There are 3 comments on the Your News Now story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Fonda Fultonville out of money. In it, Your News Now reports that:

School districts across the state face making drastic cuts every spring when they do the budget, but less than three months into the year, one Montgomery County district is already calling in re-enforcements. As YNN's Maria Valvanis explains, Fonda-Fultonville has had to create a mid-year budget cut committee, simply because they're out of money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

“what's up everybody”

Since: Oct 11

here

#2 Nov 10, 2012
As my boy said back in 1999
If it weren't for the sports
This school would be an abortion

Since: Sep 12

Ilion, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
I guess without sports, now it is officially an abortion....Good call!!
Rich White

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Schoolin ain't fer everyone. Someone has to shovel the horseshit so it might as well be a kid from Fonda Fultonville. Things used to be a little bit better round here when there were factories and jobs; but guys like Romney sold them jobs to Chiner leave us with a big pile of horseshit and no shovels. Pretty soon we'll be like fort plain if we ain't already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fultonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Plain Senior Center 8 hr Bethy 2
Minden tax going up 72% January 2016 (Oct '15) 22 hr John S 6
olly smith Mon usa 7
fort plain save a lot Mon Unreal 2
paul marriott (Dec '14) May 21 kariona 18
Ex's May 20 Friend 2
eddie dillenbeck (Feb '14) May 19 Die 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fultonville Mortgages