BOSSMAM

United States

#325 Jan 16, 2011
You two girls should stop
Before someone.starts crying.

Since: Jan 11

Portsmouth, OH

#326 Jan 17, 2011
Wow, this is like a new soap opera episode each and every day! Someone better get out the boots. The s**t is getting deep in here!
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#327 Jan 17, 2011
wow wrote:
So ? When is the court date for the e-x chief?
these are the dates it shows for Cardington Ex-Chief
PRYOR, RICHARD
01/21/2011
10:00 AM-10:55 AM

01/31/2011
8:30 AM-4:55 PM

02/01/2011
9:00 AM-4:55 PM

02/02/2011
9:00 AM-4:55 PM
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#328 Jan 17, 2011
PUBLIC wrote:
yes your right Hometown Cardington or shall we call you f.r.? he did have women and one teenage girl riding with him. they are called interns. who were placed with him by the chief of police!
now can we get back on topic?
he had more than 1 teenager thank you and i no for a fact they weren't interns because one was my niece and 3 others were her friends so i know they weren't interns cover up all you want.
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#329 Jan 17, 2011
Citizens of Cardington wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OFF you dont have and ex wife YOUR STILL married. No convictions you say but you ended up on the internet for your bad behavior, so who's the joke??? Your a peice of shit and you always will be. You were hired by a friend THAT is how you carry a badge and a gun..you dont DESERVE the title as a police officer. As far as wasting people's time, I think they all deserve to know who is supposed to be "serving and protecting" them. SORRY the truth hurts. IF people want a sample of your wrong doings all they have to do is look up the website Behind the Blue Wall, you are on there along with other police officers who has abused or killed someone. NICE TRY STUPID ROBERT!
where can you find out this info on him and other cops
Morrow County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

#330 Jan 17, 2011
http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/

you can also use google.com or bing.com and search for individuals by name...even police officers.
Wow

New York, NY

#331 Jan 20, 2011
Maybe we should start an Officer Stoica thread...
smothering in irony

United States

#332 Jan 20, 2011
Is that a banjo I hear??

“It is what it is .....”

Since: Jan 11

Cardington, Ohio

#333 Jan 20, 2011
smothering in irony wrote:
Is that a banjo I hear??
They went beyond bald retards playing dueling banjos a long time ago. I'm expecting a scene out of Wrong Turn anytime now.
Morrow County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

#334 Jan 21, 2011
agree :)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#335 Feb 20, 2011
Just wondering does morrow county have a most wanted list of Deadbeat Dads?
Morrow County Citizen

Portsmouth, OH

#336 Feb 20, 2011
I think you could find a list through the Sheriffs office or the JFS if it is through the Child Support office

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#337 May 1, 2011
So this morning I receive more threats. Well that's ok. I will weather this out because I believe that good will triumph over your evil.
Well

New York, NY

#338 Nov 14, 2011
So..........
GODD

Stow, OH

#339 Jan 6, 2012
BE GLAD CHEIF EDWARDS IS NOT RUNNING UR TOWN... SO LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE?
Buckin Crazy

Mount Gilead, OH

#340 Jul 22, 2013
MyTwoCents wrote:
I have only lived in Cardington for approximately 5 years and I have not become involved in the local politics simply because local politics are is comprised of a few select people.
I agree with the original GunSlinger and everything he has stated; he has not voiced a single opinion that has not been backed by facts that have been printed in the local newspapers.
Personally, as well as he writes versus the the way the current Cardington Police Officers write, if he did work for the department, then the department lost someone who has a clear head and a clear understanding of plain old English grammar <lol> and it seems a good head for leadership.
Yeah but he calls everyone "Skippy"...what a douche!!

“America the way it used to be”

Since: Jan 13

Cardington, Ohio

#341 Oct 11, 2013
Buckin Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but he calls everyone "Skippy"...what a douche!!
Not everyone, just the ones who need to be made fun of.
Pope of Wizardry

Mount Gilead, OH

#342 Oct 18, 2013
Johnny_America wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone, just the ones who need to be made fun of.
Still its an insult load with douchebaggery
Huh

Perrysburg, OH

#344 Oct 9, 2015
You know it's funny, I pay my taxes, obey the laws and I've only had positive experiences with the Cardington police department…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Apr 17 DJTMAGA 2
Frank perry former mayor Apr 15 U got it 13
Village of Ashley (May '10) Mar '17 Pissed off 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Task force search leads to Morrow County drug a... (Dec '06) Mar '17 JohnAb 3
News Morrow Co. preparing in case Clinger indictment... (Jan '11) Jan '17 Dann Osborn 2
News Tesla adds electric-car charging site off Inter... Dec '16 They cannot kill ... 1

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages