Cardington Chief of Police

Posted in the Fulton Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Wow

Powell, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2010
Did I hear correctly that our Chief at Cardington got fired and charged criminally?!
I-71 North

Cardington, OH

#2 Jun 14, 2010
maybe you folks should get rid of that other clown down there. You know, the guy from Cleveland.
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#3 Jun 24, 2010
I can't believe it took this long maybe if they checked out the officers right along with the chief they would see some of them are crooked and don't do there job right.they need to investigate these cops here in Cardington ohio and anyone in Cardington knows it some people are just scared to say anything.
my view

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Well I know of one who might not be crooked to the town but is surrely crooked to his wife aand family. Driving around picking up other women instead of watching our town........how is that preventing all the break ins we have been having around town lately???
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#5 Jun 26, 2010
my view wrote:
Well I know of one who might not be crooked to the town but is surrely crooked to his wife aand family. Driving around picking up other women instead of watching our town........how is that preventing all the break ins we have been having around town lately???
you must be talking about officer Huston
my view

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Jun 26, 2010
Hometown Cardington wrote:
<quoted text>you must be talking about officer Huston
No but apparently there is more than one shady one on the department...lol
PUBLIC

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 28, 2010
ITS KIND OF HARD FOR THAT PARTICULAR OFFICER TO PICK UP WOMEN AS YOU SAY, WHEN HE'S WORKING DAY SHIFT WITH THE ENTIRE VILLAGE GOVERNMENT OUT. I BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY!
my view

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Jul 3, 2010
I never said what guy so how would you know????
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#9 Jul 4, 2010
my view wrote:
I never said what guy so how would you know????
just know for a fact that women and teenage girls would ride around with him in the patrol car when he worked at night and alot of others know it too.
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#10 Jul 4, 2010
sorry for same thing the second time computer problems
PUBLIC

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 6, 2010
yes your right Hometown Cardington or shall we call you f.r.? he did have women and one teenage girl riding with him. they are called interns. who were placed with him by the chief of police!
now can we get back on topic?
lmao

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Hometown Cardington, looks like he's trying to steer attention away from my views post. wonder why that is?
I-71 North

Cardington, OH

#13 Jul 9, 2010
Well, the people in Cardington let that one police chief take advantage of that high school girl a few years ago. Sounds like it's starting again.
Mudweiser

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Jul 11, 2010
I've heard alot about certain officers in Cardington, and it ain't good. The mayor and the council need to rope in the department, and get rid of the officers that are unfit to serve. I've lived in town along time, and have many friends and we have all heard the same stories. My hope is that with a new chief, the department can start new again.
ctown proud

Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jul 12, 2010
Let's not throw the entire department under the bus. There are a couple of officers there who do their jobs and appear to be good people. Cardington is a small town, and as mudwieser said we've all heard the same stories.
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#16 Jul 18, 2010
PUBLIC wrote:
yes your right Hometown Cardington or shall we call you f.r.? he did have women and one teenage girl riding with him. they are called interns. who were placed with him by the chief of police!
now can we get back on topic?
it was not interns i knew these people so your wrong
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#17 Jul 19, 2010
ctown proud wrote:
Let's not throw the entire department under the bus. There are a couple of officers there who do their jobs and appear to be good people. Cardington is a small town, and as mudwieser said we've all heard the same stories
the only good cop in cardington that i know is the female.
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#18 Jul 19, 2010
ctown proud wrote:
Let's not throw the entire department under the bus. There are a couple of officers there who do their jobs and appear to be good people. Cardington is a small town, and as mudwieser said we've all heard the same stories.
there's only one good cop in cardington and its the female.
OMG

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 20, 2010
LMAO GOOD AT WHAT?
Hometown Cardington

West Jefferson, OH

#20 Jul 20, 2010
OMG wrote:
LMAO GOOD AT WHAT?
she does her job right shes not out to bother people unless they do something wrong.the other cops if you look at them wrong then they check you out.Cardington needs all new cops except for her they should keep her and let her run the department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Apr 17 DJTMAGA 2
Frank perry former mayor Apr 15 U got it 13
Village of Ashley (May '10) Mar 24 Pissed off 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Task force search leads to Morrow County drug a... (Dec '06) Mar '17 JohnAb 3
News Morrow Co. preparing in case Clinger indictment... (Jan '11) Jan '17 Dann Osborn 2
News Tesla adds electric-car charging site off Inter... Dec '16 They cannot kill ... 1

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages