Cardington Yutaka Technologies
NO WAY

Mount Vernon, OH

#21 Oct 16, 2013
Are you joking? So what a trash place to work! I would NEVER BUY HONDA NOW! So that is what the Japanese company lets go on there? Guess they do not represent respect and must support this, or they would care about what kind of people work there and what goes on1 Anyone who values their marriage or relationship should STEER CLEAR OF CARDINGTON CYT!
Senata

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 22, 2013
We don't get away with it on the job. It is our job. People are not hired here because they have manufacturing skills. They are hired because they have sexual skills. You can make a lot of money on the side just by putting out. Who needs a retirement plan when you can make this kind of money just getting it on. I don't apologize for anything I do because I need the money and always make sure they get what they pay for.
Rocko

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 7, 2013
Yeah, tight leash...me too..and its just what I want....just a bunch of whores with who knows what. I heard loads of STD's going on here!@&^%$# I am here to make my life better...just got ta keep out of the way of the people who will bring you down,,,grass green home when you water it bud!
Rob

Columbus, OH

#24 Nov 11, 2013
Candy wrote:
I work at Cardington Yutaka Technologies and I can tell you its just a place for people to cheat, and make money. Old men young men are all over me. If you like old men, lol..not! Put on your face, and they will be after you.
Yeah...well thought if someone was in a relationship they dont want anyone after them. This CYT is a place to make money...but as for me thats it! Do wish they would clean up the dress code. Other companies have employees who look respectable. But i am here to earn a paycheck.
Cindy

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 11, 2013
OHHHH yeah, I know what you mean! Hard to tell if you are working around a guy or chick..... lol so sad. But I keep my mind on my job, and cant wait to leave
Kevin

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 13, 2013
This place is great for making money. Great if you do not want or care about your home life. I heard that the dress code is getting ready to change alot! no more ear rings for the men..and no more ear plugs. uniforms, and good clean honest work...the new way I think it will be! Great and many years of honest work with a way to provide for families
Kevin

Columbus, OH

#27 Nov 15, 2013
Its a place to get alot of overtime
Kari

Mount Vernon, OH

#28 Dec 5, 2013
I heard that if you dont mind an easy job..this is the place to work. And if you do not care about your family life..or family...as far as ever seeing them, then this is the place to work. its Its all about SELFm there, money, and feeling like you are number one. If you are into yourself and things of the world, and money is here at THIS PLACE to be made! If you do care about your relationships, then you may as well forget it....this place will draG YOU DOWN INTO THE MIRE OF SIN
Kevin

Mount Vernon, OH

#29 Dec 7, 2013
IT IS SO SAD THIS FOREIGN COMPANY HAS NO SENSE OF FAMILY VALUES! IF THEY DID THEY WOULD CARE WHAT THE EMPLOYEES ARE DOING! AND OWN THEY REPRESENT THE COMPANY. MEN HAVING TO STARE AT OTHER MEN, EMPLOYEES ARE UNCOMFORTABLE DUE TO THE GAY MEN AND WOMEN, BUT WILL NOT SPEAK UP DUE TO FEAR OF OTHER EMPLOYEES. WHAT A SHAME, IMMORALITY IGNORED, JUST TO GET OUT A PRODUCT! Time to consider cleaning up your act CYT! Also take a look at employees buying alcohol in uniform, what kind of message does this send to the community who sees this?
Joshua Starkey

Mount Vernon, OH

#30 Dec 15, 2013
I happen to work there. im 21 and ive been there for over a year now. i bring home about 600 a week. The job is easy. They just expect you to be there when your supposed to be. If you cant be then your fired. Maybe the next will value there job. I make good parts all day long. But then 3 people all have to inspect the parts and run every single part through different tests. So no. Its all good stuff and its a good place to work and in 17 or 18 years they have never laid off. They did a 400 buck bonus for chirstmas this year and a 100 dollar gift card on top that so id say its not to bad
Disgusted

Millbury, OH

#31 Dec 15, 2013
ARE YOU GUYS FREAKEN SERIOUS? THIS IS SO STUPID. WHO CARES WHAT SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE? WHO CARES? It sounds like you guys are homophobics and not secure enough in yourselves to accept people being different. You all are the reason CYT has gone to hell. It is a job that people should care about what work THEY personally do, not what everyone else does on their downtime. As for 'slimed' parts. What a joke. I have been there a while and have never heard that term before. Now how about you all stop acting like high schoolers (actually they act more mature) and grow the hell up? Yea CYT has its problems, by why add to them by starting a whole bunch of bullshit?
Wow

United States

#33 Dec 15, 2013
You don't like it quit, I'm pretty sure all your bosses would love to see all your comments. Just remember what you say can be screened shot and the internet is forever. Maybe those should think before the speak and when they do speak make sure it's to those who can do something about it. As far as those commenting on gays you all sound homophobic and need to grow up. My goodness are we in elementary? My kids act way ether then this. Wow!!
TNT

United States

#34 Dec 15, 2013
Everyone's perception of what goes on within a company is going to be biased and different. The bottom line is you clock in, work, then clock out. I guess it's possible to get caught in the drama scene, but honestly those people are easily discovered and soon they become the past. Who someone sleeps with isn't anybodies business, in fact all you're doing is showing the company how incompetent you are by not doing what you're there for. I don't care if I'm working next to a man or a woman, all I care about is I'm getting quality parts to complete and finish my job. You mention locker rooms and discrimination, what makes you so sure you're even worth the glance you think they're taking? You have feelings of awkwardness, fine. Perhaps they're just as awkward knowing you're judging them.
Billy Bob LeRoy

Millbury, OH

#35 Dec 16, 2013
They have a building called the R&D building, but it's a little known fact that it houses an actual UFO from outerspace. Making car parts is just a national cover up. We have crop circles all the time out here in BFE.
Pat McCrotch

Millbury, OH

#37 Dec 16, 2013
i work there and love it. they let us peple wit no ged make mony.
Hugh Jass

Millbury, OH

#38 Dec 16, 2013
the uniforms are so pretty and white!
Tye

Mount Vernon, OH

#39 Dec 21, 2013
As far as the money, it is a great job, and yes, you are lucky to work at an easy job. As far a being a homophobic, well, would be nice if the gay guys(even bosses) would not give a stare down at straight men. Yes this is a great job in this terrible economy. Would be nice if the company would promote good moral values. Yeah, everyone isn't gay, so wish they would keep their sexual orientation as a personal thing and not wear it on their sleeve
Disgusted

Millbury, OH

#40 Dec 27, 2013
So what you are saying is you are homophobic TYE? Because straight people wear their sexual orientation on their sleeves. And they are probably giving you a stare down because you just might be one of the lazy idiots that work there. Just sayin'.
Senata

Columbus, OH

#41 Dec 27, 2013
Yeah the money is pretty good there but the had jobs are better,
Rob

Mount Vernon, OH

#42 Dec 28, 2013
Senata wrote:
We don't get away with it on the job. It is our job. People are not hired here because they have manufacturing skills. They are hired because they have sexual skills. You can make a lot of money on the side just by putting out. Who needs a retirement plan when you can make this kind of money just getting it on. I don't apologize for anything I do because I need the money and always make sure they get what they pay for.
So where is it you make your money? In a corner, a bathroom, or out in a car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kroger Gasoline Nov '16 bel 1
Shilt family (Dec '12) Oct '16 Vicki Cromer 2
News Tanger Outlet mall to open in Delaware County o... (Jun '16) Oct '16 404 not found 4
News Police body cameras win praise in central Ohio ... Oct '16 Bloomp 5
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Man indicted for Lewis Center bank robbery from... Oct '16 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 1
News Clay's Park Resort to hire 100 workers (Mar '09) Jan '13 MAN WHO KNOWS 2

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages