Martial Arts Gilead?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Whats up with so many "Kung FU Fighters" here in Gilead? Is it something in the water? Ive heard really pretty sketchy things about them here. Why two in one small town? Almost a HOme Depot vs Lowes thing right across street from another! Freakin stupid! Money grabbers for sure Ive heard and other dicy things Ive heard about them. Not sure a good thing for a smaller community. Just my 2 cents!
Buckin Crazy

Mount Gilead, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2013
jinglejoe wrote:
Whats up with so many "Kung FU Fighters" here in Gilead? Is it something in the water? Ive heard really pretty sketchy things about them here. Why two in one small town? Almost a HOme Depot vs Lowes thing right across street from another! Freakin stupid! Money grabbers for sure Ive heard and other dicy things Ive heard about them. Not sure a good thing for a smaller community. Just ;my 2 cents!
Different schools for different styles. not too hard to understand.
Shredder

Mount Gilead, OH

#3 Jul 23, 2013
I know the one teaches you how to beat up lumber real bad. If I was a 2x4 with bad intentions I would be very concerned!
ghost of Buckin

Elyria, OH

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Shredder wrote:
I know the one teaches you how to beat up lumber real bad. If I was a 2x4 with bad intentions I would be very concerned!
Lol what this town really needs is some good ethnic restaurants. It would be awesome to be able to get some good Thai or Mexican food without driving 300 miles.I'm sure if they built10 more restaurants in this town they would all be ham mashed potatoes and green beans joints. Seriously how much ham can a person eat?
Pope of Wizardry

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Oct 18, 2013
ghost of Buckin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol what this town really needs is some good ethnic restaurants. It would be awesome to be able to get some good Thai or Mexican food without driving 300 miles.I'm sure if they built10 more restaurants in this town they would all be ham mashed potatoes and green beans joints. Seriously how much ham can a person eat?
well you called that one. I GIVE THEE........drumroll please....... HATFIELDS
NO MORE HAM

Mount Gilead, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2016
Welcome La Cabanita!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder (Nov '08) Jul 18 Loretta 92
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Jun '17 Zen1 3
Fat chicks (Feb '14) Jun '17 Zen1 15
Frank perry former mayor (Dec '16) Apr '17 U got it 12
Village of Ashley (May '10) Mar '17 Pissed off 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Task force search leads to Morrow County drug a... (Dec '06) Mar '17 JohnAb 3

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages