Travel: Bologna is king in Waldo, Ohio

Oct 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Waterloo Region Record

Rank all the world's meat products in order of prestige and bologna would occupy the spot between canned sausage and pre-sliced ham, which is to say, in the company of the maligned and ridiculed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
disgusted

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Its GROSS! And the owners of the G n R are rude, and stuck up. Lived there for 20 years.

Since: Oct 13

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Hold on now. The owners aren't rude. The help is. But that's how they are told to be. 2 beers and ur out. The bologna is so so but the pies are amazing! We don't ever eat in but we do get the pies to go. If you want a great bologna sandwich in a great and very friendly atmosphere just wander up the street a ways to the waldo sports bar. ANY food that you get at this place is phenomenal and you can't beat the service! The place is clean and efficient and just a fun place to be!:-)
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

the onjion rings sound like they'de be worth a try...I can do a bolongaha' sandwich @ in the comfort ov my own ranch....Baby!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

rumor iz dey use troyerz....?....

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Fulton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fulton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fulton People Search