Town of Fulton Police and intrapment

Town of Fulton Police and intrapment

Posted in the Fulton Forum

unlawful

Northfield, OH

#1 Mar 13, 2010
The town of Fulton set up Police on certain dys to get their quota on traffic tickets to make the town MONEY. Why don't they do the job every day?
What ever happened to public sevent and serve and protect. This should be and propley is illeagle. But who can stop them
cookin

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2010
Your comment was hard to follow but dang this has to be the first time I've ever heard of this. Everybody knows the criminals have the money, there is no money to be made with traffic stops. Sheesh
educateyourself

Durhamville, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2010
who can stop them?????? you can.....but first learn how to spell, then if you don't know how, learn to vote.......
cookin

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Welcome to America 'unlawful'. Got anything new to complain about?
LMAO

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2010
"unlawful", you are the most ignorant person I've read in a long time. Grow up, quit speeding, and running stop signs and learn the proper use of the english language. What a twit!
cato homeland security

Durhamville, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2010
from the way that you spell, you couldn't pass a citizenship test.Are you an illegal alien? If so, then GO HOME to whatever stinking toilet of a country you came from.......Our public servants here are a lot better than your slave masters there........ If not then learn OUR laws....and obey them....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muskies (Dec '14) Wed lights 4
News County Gears Up For Bicentennial Celebration Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Nurse Convicted Of Snapping Photo of Unconsciou... Mar '16 Bob 1
Sonic Boom at 8:51 pm? Mar '16 New Haven NY 2
FloJos, Lysander NY (May '09) Mar '16 Wtf 23
News Watchtower's growth strains town budgets in mid... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Matt9969 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages