Aubertine works effectively for const...

Aubertine works effectively for constituents

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Aubertine works effectively for constituents. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

I am writing in support of the re-election of Sen. Darrel Aubertine. I have been a supporter of his since he first ran, 21/2 years ago when he was filling a term, and then when he ran six months later for his first full term, and now, once again I'm back on the phone, making calls on his behalf.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Taxed enough already

West Monroe, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2010
I am offended that the advertisment for Aubertine has been on my computer for one week, substituting its self for real news. I think the only ones worthy of my vote this year are those who are clearly conservative in their desire to tax and who wish to make government smaller and leaner.
Somehow, although it was okay to post an ad in place of news it is doubtful that this note would get as much time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McLane Northeast (Jul '14) Aug 17 Someone who knew 13
News Call the Ninja Turtles: 3 Men Busted After Scou... Aug 15 BS Detector 2
muskies (Dec '14) Jul '15 Libs R Stupid 2
Oswego NY speedway info anyone Jul '15 Rena 1
Taco Bell and county standards. (Nov '12) Jul '15 Amentet 12
Looking for info On Oswego Harborfest Jul '15 April 1
Local Dogging Sites (May '14) May '15 Blackhammer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages