Chad Mcgregor
Sherrie Anderson-Brown

New York, NY

#1 Jan 12, 2011
CHAD, STOP SHOWING YOUR ASS AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU, SPOKEN TO YOU, ASKED A SINGLE HUMAN BEING ABOUT YOU IN LIKE 5 YEARS. WHY ARE YOU GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HARASS ME LIKE THIS? I HAVE NEVER EVEN DONE A SINGLE MEAN THING TO YOU SINCE I HAVE KNOW YOU? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. HAVE YOU JUST GONE NUTS OR WHAT? OR DID YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR CRAZY WIFE CRYSTAL AND SHE IS PUTTING YOU UP TO ALL OF THIS? IF THAT IS THE CASE, THAT IS PATHETIC CHAD. I HAVE NEVER ONCE BOTHERED YOU. I AM ASKING YOU NICELY. PLEASE.
JUST BACK OFF.
DON'T MAKE ME INVOLVE THE POLICE. I WILL START PRINTING OFF EVERYTHING YOU POST ABOUT ME AND MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL PRESS CHARGES AGAINST YOU FOR HARASSMENT. THIS IS POINTLESS.
I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU CHAD AND I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR BEHAVIOR? ARE YOU REALLY JUST A COMMON SCUMBAG LIKE CRYSTAL SAID YOU WERE? I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A DECENT PERSON, UNTIL NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse orders paris... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
Nicole Meyers Mar 25 6riend 1
adult info Mar '17 hmm 1
brian wolsick Mar '17 Enter Username 2
Nick Case a.k.a. Decoy (Nov '06) Mar '17 BackInSyr17 9
News Should the teen driving age be lowered? (Apr '08) Mar '17 Clan 195
Looking for Birth Sibling Feb '17 Lostone 1

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages