Danielle Proulx
Unknown

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2018
Go back to your hick town if Hannibal. You have Ni Business running a site manager position here in north Syracuse. We must say you are a disheveled, arrogant; unprofessional we have seen here .
Smart 1

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2018
Wake up Two plus four management!. This DANIELLE PROULUX lease/site manager HERE @ Toll Rd apartments , is a poor representation of your company. Gawd awful!..Rude, & disheveled looking. Did you scrape the bottom of the Barrel on this choice?
Engine Block

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2018
I heard SHE ONLY got the position as a site manager, because Voila! Her friend was a Regional Manager @ Two Plus Four Management?? & now Danielle friend Quit Two Plus Four Management!!..lol
Pig legs2

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Apr 6, 2018
Danielle proulux fron Hannibal is douche Bag! We the tenants,@ toll rd. Can't stand you. Remind me of a two head venomous snake.
Goodwill

Baldwinsville, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2018
Engine Block wrote:
I heard SHE ONLY got the position as a site manager, because Voila! Her friend was a Regional Manager @ Two Plus Four Management?? & now Danielle friend Quit Two Plus Four Management!!..lol
Lmao! I heard she is @ toll rd. Senior apts? You just gotta love apartment SLUMLORDS and the people they hire!
Bandy

Norwich, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2018
danielle is an absolute peach. she is a hard worker and a good christian and makes a mean apple strudel. Leave her alone. you comments are so unchristian and mean.
Warm heart

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2018
Bandy wrote:
danielle is an absolute peach. she is a hard worker and a good christian and makes a mean apple strudel. Leave her alone. you comments are so unchristian and mean.
Loved ur comment! Sounds like Danielle is a Fruit Loop.." your quote: she is a Peach,& a Christian & also "makes a mean apple strudel?..she sounds luke a BOX FRUIT LOOPS
Cozy kitten

United States

#8 May 23, 2018
Quickly answer this question?..ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE IN OSWEGO INBREDS? ACT LIKE INBREDS, DIRTY, FILTHY CLOTHES, APTS ETC? MUST BE !!???
Rosie G

United States

#10 May 24, 2018
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>

They all rent from scumbag Waterbury who is going to jail for sexual assault.
That answers a fraction of the question.
Meander

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2018
Pig legs2 wrote:
Danielle proulux fron Hannibal is douche Bag! We the tenants,@ toll rd. Can't stand you. Remind me of a two head venomous snake.
LMAO!!!!
Silly guy

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2018
Unknown wrote:
Go back to your hick town if Hannibal. You have Ni Business running a site manager position here in north Syracuse. We must say you are a disheveled, arrogant; unprofessional we have seen here .
Wth! Kid number 3? You are Better at spreading your Legs, than a mother and site manager.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nanette Nov 11 Waytoofar 1
scammed at monroe muffler (Jul '14) Nov 8 jimmy l 4
Douglas Waterbury Trial Nov 2 Pat 1
DOJ Charges Against Waterbury's Wife Filed Oct '18 Pat 4
Diana Vickery?? (Jul '17) Oct '18 Oscar winner 10
Teanna vezzose (Apr '18) Oct '18 Straight facts 4
Johnathon keeney Sep '18 FordFan4life 1

Fulton Jobs

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages