Fulton police continue investigation ...

Fulton police continue investigation of alleged incidents involving martial arts instructor

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Fulton police continue investigation of alleged incidents involving martial arts instructor. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Fulton police are asking parents to talk with their children concerning any inappropriate contact they may have had with Tommy Merritt, who ran Fight Science and Precision Tae Kwon Do martial arts schools in Fulton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

will

Lewiston, ME

#1 Aug 26, 2010
hear that this DB is out on bail now? POS said that every act was consentual... like that matters with CHILDREN of that age? and further, that they kids needed the money he paid them for their drug habbit?!?!?! wtf, i hope this piece of work becomes a pin-cushion in prison and gets held down an butt-raped with a rusty pole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Mon sounds safe eh 1
News Man says he fabricated stories about Holocaust,... Mon same result 4 many 1
News Coast Guard investigates unknown sheen in Lake ... Mon Fitzpatrick Nuke ... 1
muskies (Dec '14) May '16 lights 4
News County Gears Up For Bicentennial Celebration Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Nurse Convicted Of Snapping Photo of Unconsciou... Mar '16 Bob 1

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages