2 accused of spitting in sandwich

Full story: Newsday 42
Two men are accused of spitting in a police officer's chicken sandwich at a fast food restaurant in central New York . Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
marilyn

Stratford, CT

#1 Dec 18, 2008
this ant write imean im not haappy with law enforcement , but if they will spit in a cops food will i find glass in mine ? wee need sricter helth laws four resteronts . because of sick people who dont have a life . if they had one then they whold respect thare job . a place whare you work is youre bread and butter .
Blue Plate Special

Coram, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Yeeeucccch!

No doubt this was inspired by remarks made by Jesse Jackson, where he admitted doing this to white customers.

Wait till these two see what they serve for Sunday brunch in the local slammer.

“It's quiet, can you hear it?”

Since: Oct 07

Whassup,USA

#3 Dec 18, 2008
ACKK, No doubt. I've heard they rounded up these sorry excuses for american workers. Where has our pride gone? Sheesh Try to get some junk food once in a while. Don't make me work in a FastFood establishment. I wanna work at a KFC, Secret recipe type deal.
Dale

Stockton, CA

#4 Dec 20, 2008
What goes around comes around.

They will reap what they sow.

I didn't know they hired thugs at McDonalds. I hardly ever eat there because when they first opened up around 1971, I heard a comedian say: "tell them the food is McShit and get the hell out of there".

For some reason it reached me.
Eric House

Winter Haven, FL

#5 Dec 23, 2008
Well now we know why a 30 and 35 year old are still working at makeing sandwhiches at a McDonalds!!!!

Morons!

Eric House
liner

Hicksville, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2008
Eric House wrote:
Well now we know why a 30 and 35 year old are still working at makeing sandwhiches at a McDonalds!!!!
Morons!
Eric House
LOL! You beat me to it.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 23, 2008
I hope if these creeps spend some time in jail, I hope someone makes them a "special" sandwich with a*s*s hair in it
Hey Now

Ronkonkoma, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2008
Tired of the nonsense wrote:
I hope if these creeps spend some time in jail, I hope someone makes them a "special" sandwich with a*s*s hair in it
Oh God, most cringe worthy post of the day Lol
And I hope you're right!

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 23, 2008
Hey Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God, most cringe worthy post of the day Lol
And I hope you're right!
What goes around.....comes around

Merry Christmas
Hey Now

Ronkonkoma, NY

#10 Dec 23, 2008
Tired of the nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
What goes around.....comes around
Merry Christmas
And a Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Run262

Pearl River, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2008
I hope the parent corporation suspends the franchise's rights.
Shrimps

Mineola, NY

#12 Dec 23, 2008
Not only do low-life losers work at McDonalds, but anyone who eats there is just as much a loser. Can't afford a real meal? Maybe you should look for another job that pays a decent wage. I feel sorry for you! BTW, if you eatthere, your friends and family are laughing at you behind your back!
Run262

Pearl River, NY

#13 Dec 23, 2008
My father was a nut. He would go back there at 4 am and do their windows. What cop up there would do anything about that now?
liner

Hicksville, NY

#14 Dec 23, 2008
Run262 wrote:
My father was a nut. He would go back there at 4 am and do their windows. What cop up there would do anything about that now?
And what, pray tell, would "do their windows" mean?
Richard Pryor

New York, NY

#15 Dec 23, 2008
marilyn wrote:
this ant write imean im not haappy with law enforcement , but if they will spit in a cops food will i find glass in mine ? wee need sricter helth laws four resteronts . because of sick people who dont have a life . if they had one then they whold respect thare job . a place whare you work is youre bread and butter .
Just a note, someone apparently slipped black tar heroine in to your fried chicken bucket.

“Trying is...”

Since: Feb 08

the first step towards failure

#16 Dec 23, 2008
Why would a uniformed cop ever stop at a fast food place, bring your lunch dummy.
Revolution

Glen Cove, NY

#17 Dec 23, 2008
Richard Pryor wrote:
<quoted text>Just a note, someone apparently slipped black tar heroine in to your fried chicken bucket.
That must have been a 'happy meal'.
White on Rice

Mastic, NY

#18 Dec 23, 2008
marilyn wrote:
This is with out a doubt some of the worst spelling I have ever seen,it must be intentional.

LOL.
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Dec 23, 2008
marilyn wrote:
spelling isn't a strength of yours, ehh?
end the hate

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Dec 23, 2008
Shrimps wrote:
Not only do low-life losers work at McDonalds, but anyone who eats there is just as much a loser. Can't afford a real meal? Maybe you should look for another job that pays a decent wage. I feel sorry for you! BTW, if you eatthere, your friends and family are laughing at you behind your back!
SO far, your posts SUCK! have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Machelle Gallo (Michelle Gallo) (Nov '12) Thu myamay 2
Local Dogging Sites Oct 17 Action Seeker 3
richard switts Oct 1 Disgusted 3
When ? Sep '14 Diamond Daisy 2
TV on the Radio Drops New Song, Shares Tour Dat... Sep '14 Fordville 1
Taco Bell and county standards. (Nov '12) Sep '14 arodbomb7 5
Authorities searching for suspects in two Tompk... Aug '14 cny 1
Fulton Dating
Find my Match

Fulton Jobs