Hells Angel gets federal prison time for murder plot

Apr 26, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Empire State News

ROCHESTER Federal authorities Thursday said James Henry McAuley, Jr., 59, of Rochester was sentenced to eight years in federal prison for participating in a conspiracy to commit murder in aid of racketeering. via Empire State News

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
slammer

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Bugs is a stand up dude .That is all I will ever say about him or there organization.The media is a hollow suit and is bought and paid for by the government.You will never hear any member of the Media speak truthfully on any subject without causing injustice to innocent people.And by the way,if there is any one claiming to be impartial they are full of crap or even worse just trying to scam points for selfish reasons.
jlindsley

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good Rochester is a shithole anyways
81 are child pornsupport

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 22, 2011
 
Hell's Angel & Nevada brothel owner Dave Burgess convicted of child pornography PDF Print E-mail
Saturday, 19 July 2008
Former brothel owner gets 15 years in child porn case
Associated Press
Las Vegas Review-Journal
Jul. 19, 2008
http://www.lvrj.com/news/25644904.html
CHEYENNE, Wyo.-- A former Nevada brothel owner has been sentenced to 15 years in federal prison for his conviction on two child pornography charges in Wyoming.
David Burgess was sentenced Friday in U.S. District Court for possessing and transporting child pornography.
U.S. District Judge Alan B. Johnson also sentenced the 55-year-old Hells Angel motorcycle club member to 10 years of supervision upon his release, lifetime registration as a sex offender and a fine of $20,000.
Investigators found two hard drives containing thousands of images of child pornography in Burgess' motor home after a traffic stop last summer in western Wyoming. A jury convicted Burgess in April on both charges against him.
crewz

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 23, 2011
 
rebecca mcauley wrote:
if no shots were fired as the papers say, then how do we know it was'nt the other club who were planning the attack? they were the ones who were "crossing the line" any way. trying to provoke. also, how much would an informant really know.
r. mcauley
You people need to wake up & stop pretending that crime & questionable activity are not a part of your ''club''!!!
''We didn't do anyting occifer, it was the other gang''
Yeah right!!!

Since: Jun 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jun 30, 2011
 
81 are child pornsupport wrote:
Hell's Angel & Nevada brothel owner Dave Burgess convicted of child pornography PDF Print E-mail
Saturday, 19 July 2008
Former brothel owner gets 15 years in child porn case
Associated Press
Las Vegas Review-Journal
Jul. 19, 2008
http://www.lvrj.com/news/25644904.html
CHEYENNE, Wyo.-- A former Nevada brothel owner has been sentenced to 15 years in federal prison for his conviction on two child pornography charges in Wyoming.
David Burgess was sentenced Friday in U.S. District Court for possessing and transporting child pornography.
U.S. District Judge Alan B. Johnson also sentenced the 55-year-old Hells Angel motorcycle club member to 10 years of supervision upon his release, lifetime registration as a sex offender and a fine of $20,000.
Investigators found two hard drives containing thousands of images of child pornography in Burgess' motor home after a traffic stop last summer in western Wyoming. A jury convicted Burgess in April on both charges against him.
****So what does this have to do with JH Mcauley... and don't beleieve everything you read.... feds do whatever they want.... maybe you just haven't experienced that yet in your life and hopefully you will never have to...

Since: Jun 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jun 30, 2011
 
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Bikers are followers, not leaders. They can't think for themselves. They all dress the same, ride the same bikes. It's quite obvious it's a low IQ thing. It's comical.
JERRY, do you go to church, an american legion post, in a book club... Dude it's all the same.... Club...... Biker Lifestyle which at it's core is based on freedom of expression and an open attitude" It is quite obvious by your remark that you have no IQ and are sooo comical....

Since: Jun 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jun 30, 2011
 
crewz wrote:
<quoted text>
You people need to wake up & stop pretending that crime & questionable activity are not a part of your ''club''!!!
''We didn't do anyting occifer, it was the other gang''
Yeah right!!!
NO CRIME WAS COMMITTED.... IT IS A CLUB.. YOU SOULD WAKE UP TO THE REAL WORLD... DO YOU BELONG TO A CHURCH, VET'S CLUB, BOOK CLUB, GARDENING CLUB???
GET WHAT I MEAN.... PROBABLY NOT.....
citizenstick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jun 30, 2011
 
Mike Hunt wrote:
If the H.A. were running America some how I think the bankers would find a way to pay out of there pockets the money they stole from us.Most Bikers are down to earth real people with real jobs.There are some Phonies out there,and you can figure out who that IS.I will never forget about 20 years ago some dude got robbed in Charlotte and a H.A. member was able to get his stolen goods back.Who needs cops when you have honorable people in the community.
If you were a criminal on the run, who would you be more afraid of? The Law? Or a Hells Angle p.is.s.e.d. and coming for you... The Hells Angel will kill you. The law will give you a cell with three square meals and Cable TV.
CrackHead

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jun 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Iíve never heard of a gardening club where you have to wear a costume. These so called free spirits have to follow more rules than a prisoner, go thru initiation rituals for years all just to be part of a club that owns you and will order you what to do (ie beat down, drug runs, kill). Donít wanna do it (envoke your free will?)? Dead. Blood in Blood out. Dead.
citizenstick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jun 30, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

CrackHead wrote:
Iíve never heard of a gardening club where you have to wear a costume. These so called free spirits have to follow more rules than a prisoner, go thru initiation rituals for years all just to be part of a club that owns you and will order you what to do (ie beat down, drug runs, kill). Donít wanna do it (envoke your free will?)? Dead. Blood in Blood out. Dead.
Put them all on a ship, with their bikes, give them gas, guns, and all the food and ammunition they want, and drop them off at the shores of the middle east... let them have their way with the terrorrists.
Sober Boredom

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jun 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

CrackHead wrote:
Iíve never heard of a gardening club where you have to wear a costume. These so called free spirits have to follow more rules than a prisoner, go thru initiation rituals for years all just to be part of a club that owns you and will order you what to do (ie beat down, drug runs, kill). Donít wanna do it (invoke your free will?)? Dead. Blood in Blood out. Dead.
costume. Key word.

They cannot do what the do (ride, bully, kill, ride, drink, etc.) without the costume.

Even the people with money who are not in a "club" need the costume.

costume. You people are wear a Halloween costume.

Do not ask me to take you seriously.
citizenstick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jul 1, 2011
 
Sober Boredom wrote:
<quoted text>
costume. Key word.
They cannot do what the do (ride, bully, kill, ride, drink, etc.) without the costume.
Even the people with money who are not in a "club" need the costume.
costume. You people are wear a Halloween costume.
Do not ask me to take you seriously.
People in the military wear costumes too when they are at war.

Maybe the Hells Angels are at war... they'de do a pretty good job tearing up a terrorist country.... thats why I say there is some use to having them around... street gangs etc... keeps American streets just dangerous enough to avoid an invasion. Just look at the area Norht of downtown Rochester.... someone getting shot everyday... thats a warzone too... they wear ghetto uniforms there.
Sober Boredom

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jul 1, 2011
 
A costume is different than a uniform.
citizenstick

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jul 1, 2011
 
Sober Boredom wrote:
A costume is different than a uniform.
Now that I look at it...your right.... and they earned the uniforms they wear...Proud.

citizenstick
wow

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jul 1, 2011
 
wow
N McAuley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jul 8, 2012
 
rebecca mcauley wrote:
if no shots were fired as the papers say, then how do we know it was'nt the other club who were planning the attack? they were the ones who were "crossing the line" any way. trying to provoke. also, how much would an informant really know.
r. mcauley
.

Who are you?
interested

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Mar 6, 2013
 
mike wrote:
the other defendant patrick lawless got no time free man hiding under a rock
Mike I have never been able to locate Patrick Lawless or find any current prison info on him. Any ideas?
Preston

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Mar 6, 2013
 
possm wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh...? Exactly why i wouldn't lower myself to ''become a biker''.
There's alot of controversy within bike clubs.
Theres also an easy way to stay out of trouble & avoid other ''biker gangs'' wrath. Don't join one.
One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.
Wouldnt lower yourself,please you dont have what it takes. I have some of the best brothers. And you also must not know what brotherhood is. FYI most bikers are veterans that fought for freedom and Mitch is one of them. FREE MITCH ML&R MITCH
Preston

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Mar 6, 2013
 
citizenstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Put them all on a ship, with their bikes, give them gas, guns, and all the food and ammunition they want, and drop them off at the shores of the middle east... let them have their way with the terrorrists.
Most of us have already been there and lived to tell.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Apr 5, 2013
 
Support your local 81!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fulton Discussions

Search the Fulton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
richard switts 8 hr little girl 13 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr positronium 6,317
scammed at monroe muffler Thu edwardo s 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
Explorers find 1952 US plane wreck in Lake Ontario Tue Quincy Magoo 1
McLane Northeast Jul 7 Job seeker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fulton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fulton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fulton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fulton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••