jojoe

Gainesboro, TN

#1 Apr 3, 2012
so i heard there was a play station 3 stollen form a elderly cupple a cupple days ago, i wonder who does that? what kind of person does it take to steel from a older man and woman who never hurt anyone in there life. why would someone do that steel a playstation 3 heck go to a pawn shop and buy a cheep one if you can afford a new one. i hope who ever did the theft get back what they deserve.
Deeznuttz

Cortland, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
jojoe wrote:
so i heard there was a play station 3 stollen form a elderly cupple a cupple days ago, i wonder who does that? what kind of person does it take to steel from a older man and woman who never hurt anyone in there life. why would someone do that steel a playstation 3 heck go to a pawn shop and buy a cheep one if you can afford a new one. i hope who ever did the theft get back what they deserve.
Its steal not steel. Steel is what ur car is made of!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in New York... (Oct '10) Apr 6 Long Darby 9
News Watchtower's growth strains town budgets in mid... Mar 31 Remnant 134999 67
News Substitute teacher in Phoenix accused of sextin... Mar '15 Jones 1
Whoosa Mar '15 Hmmm 1
Taco Bell and county standards. (Nov '12) Mar '15 frank 9
ken skinner Feb '15 guess whoo 1
Nude places Feb '15 CrazyWVaGal 2
More from around the web

Fulton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]