Birds Eye to close upstate NY plant, ...

Birds Eye to close upstate NY plant, move operations to Waseca, Darien

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 15, 2011, titled Birds Eye to close upstate NY plant, move operations to Waseca, Darien. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The parent company of Birds Eye says it will close its vegetable processing plant in central New York and move operations to facilities in the upper Midwest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Just Saying

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 15, 2011
Bummer for central New York, but great news for Waseca.
hey now

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Typical of what has been happening in Update New York for the last 30 years.
Jerry

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2011
What, a company moving operations TO Minnesota??? How can this be? I thought that corporate income taxes were so high in Minnesota that no company in it's right mind would do business here?
Reds

Boonville, NY

#4 Apr 16, 2011
Had it comeing for years now,Some of the people that worked here including the Miss Might Whity Queen Bee in the receiving dept thought there shit didnt stink an the truck drivers were treated like dirt.A typical union job takes forever to get unloaded and paper work processed.
Will see you working in the parking lot at walmart at 3 in the mourning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse orders paris... Mar 31 Gods r Delusions ... 1
Nicole Meyers Mar '17 6riend 1
adult info Mar '17 hmm 1
brian wolsick Mar '17 Enter Username 2
Nick Case a.k.a. Decoy (Nov '06) Mar '17 BackInSyr17 9
News Should the teen driving age be lowered? (Apr '08) Mar '17 Clan 195
Looking for Birth Sibling Feb '17 Lostone 1

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages