20 yr old w male

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

full time college student looking to make some extra cash. i have a part time job but need to make extra to get some work done on my car. i will do any odd jobs, inside or outside. i also have a truck and trailer if you need to move or need stuff hauled off. i also have a pressure washer. i can do simpke carpentry and minor ekectrical hvac work. i will rake leaves, cut woid, help decorate for christmas, will animal sit, babysit, help hang pictures, do laundry, etc etc. will winterize your home,will tear down old barns, houses, trailers, will haul off scrap metal and give you a % of it. please contact me, no matter how small a job. i have cheap rates. thank you.
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

you are not getting any replies because it appears you are in Washington state. You have posted on a site in Fulton, Misissippi. Nobody is going to reply to that. You say cheap rates, maybe dollar amount or the promise for a free estimte would push the work your way. I admire you for being so industrious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand jury feb 13, 2014 Tue Angry citizen 1
Jason Michael from Baldwyn/Marietta Tue curious 2
Old friends Aug 13 Miss them 1
Loyd Williams Aug 12 patymlt 2
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985
Job at APMM Aug 4 funny 2
Corbett houses Jul 30 NCORBETT 2

Search the Fulton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Fulton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fulton People Search