Suspect in custody after double murde...

Suspect in custody after double murder in Itawamba County

There are 10 comments on the Times Post story from Mar 26, 2011, titled Suspect in custody after double murder in Itawamba County. In it, Times Post reports that:

An Itawamba County couple was found dead in their home late Friday. A suspect is in custody and the case remains under investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Post.

Susan

Decatur, AL

#1 Mar 26, 2011
This sinsick world has been ruthlessly robbed of two of the most wonderful Christians. This crime should have NEVER happened! Why won't neighbors love enough to help when they know help is needed? Would a phone call or a knock on the door have saved these precious people? What a shame!
southernboy35

Auburn, AL

#2 Mar 27, 2011
I didnt know jake personally, but I beleive he deserves whatever they give if not the death penalty, but whatever happens my prayers goes out to the family and may God be with him.
Paul

Pulaski, TN

#3 Mar 27, 2011
Susan wrote:
This sinsick world has been ruthlessly robbed of two of the most wonderful Christians. This crime should have NEVER happened! Why won't neighbors love enough to help when they know help is needed? Would a phone call or a knock on the door have saved these precious people? What a shame!
I agree Susan. I knew the couple and Fred and Joy were wonderful Christians and Fred a gospel preacher. The neighbor did not follow the good Samaritan in Luke 10. Not helping someone in time of need is a large part of why society is as it is today.
Mike

Minooka, IL

#4 Apr 5, 2011
What's going on down there? I was looking for the weather and found a murder in my little town
jesse

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Jun 27, 2011
sorry but susan is the very last person to understand anything about being a christian or the good samaratin law
Big Tom

Fulton, MS

#6 May 13, 2014
Jesse, you little prick! Spend some money on salvation instead of tattoos and you'll see Christ differently! I traced your IP and know exactly "who" you are! Your mother is the reason you are such a f*ckup, but you are an adult now and should distance yourself from her idiocy.. And quit being such a bum, everyone talks about how you expect everyone else to "pay your way".. Little punk prick, is what you are! And I'll bet your poor girlfriends parents hate you too! Scum, get a car like everyone else and quit bumming.. And take those sickening earlobe stretchers out of your ears, it is offensive to all but a few idiots.. It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look stupid!!!
James Canton

Fulton, MS

#7 May 13, 2014
jesse wrote:
sorry but susan is the very last person to understand anything about being a christian or the good samaratin law
You ungrateful prick! You "would" take the side of another scumbag like yourself... That tells EVERYONE just what trash you really are!
Fulton Resident

Fulton, MS

#8 May 13, 2014
jesse wrote:
At least "Susan" doesn't steal dead folks stuff from the rightful heirs..... You are nothing more than a glorified thief! Only Vultures sit around and wait for a relative to die so that they can feast on the goods... Trash Patty will be your name from now on...
interested

Fulton, MS

#9 Mar 23, 2015
Big Tom wrote:
Jesse, you little prick! Spend some money on salvation instead of tattoos and you'll see Christ differently! I traced your IP and know exactly "who" you are! Your mother is the reason you are such a f*ckup, but you are an adult now and should distance yourself from her idiocy.. And quit being such a bum, everyone talks about how you expect everyone else to "pay your way".. Little punk prick, is what you are! And I'll bet your poor girlfriends parents hate you too! Scum, get a car like everyone else and quit bumming.. And take those sickening earlobe stretchers out of your ears, it is offensive to all but a few idiots.. It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look stupid!!!
I'm sorry...I had no idea salvation costs money...hmmmm...and for the record having tatoos does not mean your not saved.. just saying!
interested

Fulton, MS

#10 Mar 23, 2015
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry...I had no idea salvation costs money...hmmmm...and for the record having tatoos does not mean your not saved.. just saying!
I also thought judging others was a sin...you must read a different bible than me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy in little beat up s10 15 hr backwoods13 2
brooke austin Mon hot 4
News Truck trailer catches on fire on Interstate 22 Aug 21 Investigate 1
Silver Malibu Aug 20 Hmmm 1
James Brigman (Jun '15) Aug 18 growup already 26
News Our Opinion: Plenty of good news throughout region Aug 16 Pot for health 3
Kelly Blackburn Aug 12 Too funny 1

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance