girl at git-n-go at night?
truth hurts

Pinola, MS

#84 Mar 14, 2012
if y'all ain't talking about coco, then why in the hell are u even getting on this topic??? she was the original subject of the topic and if she hasn't lied to u, stole from u, slept with u, tried to take your man, bought drugs from u, or anything else for that matter, then Y'ALL are the ones that have no business commenting. y'all got off on a completely different matter a while back but wanna talk smack like anything here pertains to u. nobody cares about some girl working somewhere messing with somebody's man and i'm sure whoever you're talking about could probably care less about watching herself. if the mans girlfriend was doing what she should then he wouldn't be talking to anyone so grow up and move on. and as for the names, like i said before, anybody that has any business in the ORIGINAL SUBJECT knows who i am and if u don't then apparently u just a nosy MF! ain't none of y'all putting y'alls whole names either so now that you've contradicted yourselves that should be your sign to but out or start your own topic.
countryboy2
#85 Mar 22, 2012
since yall talkin bout them gitngo girls who is the one that works the late shift shes a cutie kinda crazy but funny
curious

United States

#86 Mar 22, 2012
Depends on what you call the late shift! I know em all and all tho ho's gone so if looking in that way countryboy2 you outta luck. But we all like new friends! So you talking like 4 to 12 or 12 to 8 the late shift? And pretty sure they appreciate the compliment.
curious

United States

#87 Mar 22, 2012
truth hurts wrote:
if y'all ain't talking about coco, then why in the hell are u even getting on this topic??? she was the original subject of the topic and if she hasn't lied to u, stole from u, slept with u, tried to take your man, bought drugs from u, or anything else for that matter, then Y'ALL are the ones that have no business commenting. y'all got off on a completely different matter a while back but wanna talk smack like anything here pertains to u. nobody cares about some girl working somewhere messing with somebody's man and i'm sure whoever you're talking about could probably care less about watching herself. if the mans girlfriend was doing what she should then he wouldn't be talking to anyone so grow up and move on. and as for the names, like i said before, anybody that has any business in the ORIGINAL SUBJECT knows who i am and if u don't then apparently u just a nosy MF! ain't none of y'all putting y'alls whole names either so now that you've contradicted yourselves that should be your sign to but out or start your own topic.
. Coco not a git n go girl no more and just cause she was main subject don't mean cant talk bout the other girls to. That really the subject anyway git n go girl at night. You jealous now cause someone else taking the spot light away FROM Coco. You like hearing all the crap bout ur sister that way? Seems to me you only one keeping it going. She not that special ho no more and you should be happy but you rather keep on. What a family???????
countryboy2
#88 Mar 22, 2012
curious wrote:
Depends on what you call the late shift! I know em all and all tho ho's gone so if looking in that way countryboy2 you outta luck. But we all like new friends! So you talking like 4 to 12 or 12 to 8 the late shift? And pretty sure they appreciate the compliment.
i guess it would be the 12-8 im usually in there at 1-2am not looking for a ho she just seemed like someone who would be a cool gal to hangout with like i said shes cutie kinda crazy but funny
truth hurts

United States

#89 Mar 29, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>. Coco not a git n go girl no more and just cause she was main subject don't mean cant talk bout the other girls to. That really the subject anyway git n go girl at night. You jealous now cause someone else taking the spot light away FROM Coco. You like hearing all the crap bout ur sister that way? Seems to me you only one keeping it going. She not that special ho no more and you should be happy but you rather keep on. What a family???????
duhhhh...u idiot. like i said, i know all the original stuff that went on so i'm pretty sure i'd know about that. and no, the original subject, if u are literate enough to read, was made very clear that it was about coco in the second or third post. if the other girls want their time in the spotlight, give 'em their own topic and have at it. jealous cause coco ain't being talked about???....LMAO!! u moron!! hey, if all the actual innocent, good, cool, NON-SLUTTY girls want to be mistaken for her and get trashed like a ho then be my guest to post about em on this topic. personally, if i were a girl, i wouldn't want ppl thinking i was the ho everybody was talkin bout but hey, u the genius that wants em on here so not my problem. haha...she's definitely not my sister nor my friend nor someone i care anything about, which is why advise ppl that have no business in the matter to butt out unless they want their feelings hurt too cause i don't discriminate. and i don't know what rock u been under but yes, shes still a special ho to the ones paying her bills, and why would i be happy??? i want everybody to know her for what she truly is...a back stabbing friend and a gold digging ho. anyways, enjoy that loser life of hanging out at a ghost town truck stop at 2 in the morning hitting on register clerks. i'm sure the girls just fall all over u....no wait...they don't which is why u hang at a truck stop. and don't have an aneurism trying to think of some kinda snappy come back to this post cause it'll still be dumb and pointless but hey, ppl like u keep me laughing!! u have a good day!!
PotmeetKettle

United States

#90 Mar 31, 2012
DONE EM BOTH wrote:
I CAN PERSONALLY SAY I KNOW EM BOTH VERY WELL AN YEAH THEY BOTH BEEN RUN THROUGH BY ME AN ALL MY BOYZ , BUT DIANA HAS CHANGED HER WAYZ AN SETTLED DOWN BUT COCO SHE GONNA GET HERS NO MATTER WHAT SO THINK WHAT YA WANT TO BUT I KNOW THA REAL TRUTH... CATCH HER NEEDING RENT PAID, NEW CLOTHES, OR OUTTA PILLS AN U WILL GET WANT U WANT BROTHER!!!!
Regardless of my opinion on this chick, I know who you are, your dumbass always texts in all caps. Also, you can't spell. Anyway, YOU sir, have no room to talk about ANYONE. At least she raises ALL of her kids. And if she's such a ho, why were you always over there up in it?
myopinion

United States

#91 Mar 31, 2012
I've known a few girls that have worked at gng and been in there a number of times, and I can say most have seemed to be respectable people. Some real cute. They'd joke around and have laugh but it was always in good fun. Never saw anyone climbing out of semi trucks or anything...
justme

Iuka, MS

#92 Aug 22, 2012
Th nasty bitch done f***** around with some many men/women that she has hypititous B!!!!!! And Marks a** took her back!!!! Livin in Ingram. Go check yourselfs........
knowCoco&Diana

United States

#93 Aug 26, 2012
justme wrote:
Th nasty bitch done f***** around with some many men/women that she has hypititous B!!!!!! And Marks a** took her back!!!! Livin in Ingram. Go check yourselfs........
it's spelled "hepatitis" you imbecile!
Bigdaddy

United States

#94 Sep 3, 2012
Every guy that been with her betta go get checked out...Mark's stupid ass done took her back and I heard he's got it too, I know the black dude she lived with has it... Betta check yo selves fellows!!!
truth hurts

United States

#95 Sep 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="knowCoco&Diana "]<quoted text>
it's spelled "hepatitis" you imbecile![/QUOTE]

what hell diana got to do with anything??? she ain't the nasty ho everybody talking about. u might know of her but seeing as how u know so well how to spell hepatitis u probably one of the dumbasses that done ran through coco.... get a life.
knowCoco&Diana

United States

#96 Sep 5, 2012
truth hurts wrote:
[QUOTE who="knowCoco&Diana "]<quoted text>
it's spelled "hepatitis" you imbecile!"

what hell diana got to do with anything??? she ain't the nasty ho everybody talking about. u might know of her but seeing as how u know so well how to spell hepatitis u probably one of the dumbasses that done ran through coco.... get a life.
lol I'm a very STRAIGHT female DA. And ive not been with either one of them. I just said I knw them both becuz they were both being discussed earlier. I didn't dog either one or bad mouth them. I just told the imbecile how to spell hepatitis! Grow a pair dude cuz u obviously don't have any!
girlthatknowsita ll

Booneville, MS

#97 Sep 5, 2012
no mark don't have it. I know him personaly. if yall dont know the whole story then you don't need to talk about it. and what happened between them is their buisness.. all this drama About coco and mark is high schools drama.
Diana Mardis

United States

#98 Sep 6, 2012
All y'all folks on here need to get a d a m n life or start ur own business one, since y'all think u know so much about everybody else's. And by no means am I takin up for Coco, nor am I bashin her. She's made a few mistakes in life. Who hasn't??? But I'm sure ur life is kick a s s! And what does this have anything to do with me?.. Really. I ain't got no dog in this race. So act like a grown up and tend to ur own business. Keep my name out of ur mouth and I'll try to keep my foot out of ur a s s. Deal???
Nighaplz

Tucker, GA

#99 Nov 25, 2012
DONE EM BOTH wrote:
I CAN PERSONALLY SAY I KNOW EM BOTH VERY WELL AN YEAH THEY BOTH BEEN RUN THROUGH BY ME AN ALL MY BOYZ , BUT DIANA HAS CHANGED HER WAYZ AN SETTLED DOWN BUT COCO SHE GONNA GET HERS NO MATTER WHAT SO THINK WHAT YA WANT TO BUT I KNOW THA REAL TRUTH... CATCH HER NEEDING RENT PAID, NEW CLOTHES, OR OUTTA PILLS AN U WILL GET WANT U WANT BROTHER!!!!
That's really something to brag about. Congratulations to you and your "boyz" on getting herpes together.
Diana Mardis

Baldwyn, MS

#100 Nov 27, 2012
Nighaplz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really something to brag about. Congratulations to you and your "boyz" on getting herpes together.
First off, I really don't care if someone is bragging or downing me, either way it means I'm on their mind.... Second, the person claiming him and his boys been with both of us is badly mistaken cause there's only been two people that have had the opportunity to be with her and me, and one of them had to get me drunk before he even got that chance!! Third, I can assure you (not that really give a rats a$$ what you or anyone else thinks) that I'm clean as can be and always have been so spread your rumors elsewhere WITHOUT involving me. I've learned from my past mistakes in life and have changed my ways and have bettered myself with the help of Joey, the love of my life and someone who has done for me things that NO other guy has ever and will ever compare to. Now Coco on the other hand, she's a different story and kept living the same life she always has...and it finally caught up to her in the form of hepatitis, which she just got within the past year...LONG after I stopped associating with her. So either mind your own business and keep my name out your mouths or act like a grown up and post your real name and confront me....and trust me, you'll wish you hadn't!!!
Nighaplz2

United States

#101 Nov 27, 2012
You keep on thinking that, everybody in this area knows of y'all and how y'all was. Doesn't bother me cause I ain't the one known for being so easy. But anyway there's way more than that who can say the same thing about y'all but like I said I wouldn't brag or nothing. Coco is a nasty std ho and you just like her. So quit actin so innocent.
Nighaplz

United States

#102 Dec 6, 2012
Lmao I'm sure he had to get you drunk. You're just pure as the driven snow with such high standards and all that these poor guys trick you into sleeping with them. And I know 4 just off the top of my head thAt was with both of y'all so quit lying.
they swallowed me

Pinola, MS

#103 Dec 8, 2012
I know first hand about them!!! Freaks ain't tha word!! They licked my cum off each other then swallowed it all. They ain't got no standards cause you aint gotta trick em, just pull out a dick!! Several of my buddy's done wore em out cause she just so damn easy oh and you ain't gotta get em drunk. Diana would leave her kid with anybody for some dick, did for mine all the time!! Coco same way. Hoes need to stop actin like they all goody goody cause them bitches ain't ever gonna change. Hell Coco getting what she asked for and Diana won't be far behind her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Raines 9 hr gusgus 6
Dairy Farmer (Feb '17) 14 hr CaseyCreek 5
paul simpson 22 hr Shauntayee 1
The Addams murder Nov 15 no good 29
Megan Robbins Abusing her kids Nov 8 Curious 1
Tasha Houston Nov 7 Anonymous 1
Fulton Salvation Army Nov 5 smh 1

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance