Miss. School Prom off After Lesbian's...

Miss. School Prom off After Lesbian's Date Request

There are 5931 comments on the abcnews.go.com story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Miss. School Prom off After Lesbian's Date Request. In it, abcnews.go.com reports that:

A northern Mississippi school district decided Wednesday not to host a high school prom after a lesbian student demanded she be able to attend with her girlfriend and wear a tuxedo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abcnews.go.com.

First Prev
of 297
Next Last
Wondering Also

Columbus, MS

#6884 Oct 9, 2010
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>And you are too stupid to understand that you are on the wrong thread.
Everybody has been talking about cars,not what they are supposed to be talking about.
Colin Clive

Oneonta, NY

#6885 Oct 9, 2010
Look! It's moving.

It's alive. It's alive...

It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6886 Oct 10, 2010
Wondering Also wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever made you think I lived in a double wide,or ran a meth lab.You are too stupid to really understand why people have handguns.Most of the people in town have them and nobody that I know has killed anyone yet,accidentally .
amory ms is an entire village of double wides, and the main industry is meth. is that clear enough?

Since: Jul 08

Loveland, CO

#6887 Oct 11, 2010
Wondering Also wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has been talking about cars,not what they are supposed to be talking about.
The key point is that this thread has never had anything to do with handguns. Do you get it now?

“T-Warrior”

Since: Dec 07

El Paso Tx (Rochester NY)

#6888 Oct 13, 2010
Frank Ford wrote:
Honda and Toyota are NOT American owned, lol.. They have been forced to build in America by our import taxation reform.(It is more profitable for them to build "in nation") The profits are going straight to the "Bank of Hong Kong"! Anybody that I see in a foreign make of car broke down on the roadside gets passed up by me. I stop only for American makes, lol!
They don't build here, they assemble here, most of the parts are manufactures overseas

Location hidden

#6889 Oct 14, 2010
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't build here, they assemble here, most of the parts are manufactures overseas
oh, like ford, chrysler, gm and harley davidson. hmmm.

“T-Warrior”

#6890 Oct 14, 2010
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, like ford, chrysler, gm and harley davidson. hmmm.
exactly.

Location hidden

#6891 Oct 14, 2010
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly.
oh, so you freely admit that all u.s. auto manufacturers + harley import their parts from all over the world. thank you.

“T-Warrior”

#6892 Oct 15, 2010
<quoted text>
oh, so you freely admit that all u.s. auto manufacturers + harley import their parts from all over the world. thank you.
Never said they didn't, That what happens when government drives manufacurers overseas.

Location hidden

#6893 Oct 15, 2010
chief22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said they didn't, That what happens when government drives manufacurers overseas.
the government didn't drive anybody over seas. the conservative management of the corps. decided to buy foreign made parts and to use foreign labor all of their own accord so that they could increase their profit margins and line their own pockets.

“T-Warrior”

#6894 Oct 15, 2010
<quoted text>
the government didn't drive anybody over seas. the conservative management of the corps. decided to buy foreign made parts and to use foreign labor all of their own accord so that they could increase their profit margins and line their own pockets.
because the government here made those parts prohibitavely expensive, with regulations and taxes. Imagine the price of a that little chevy car if everything was manufacutred here from our own raw materials, what cost us about 15,000 would be at least 30,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 297
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Special session won't deal with al... 37 min Scam Government 1
Food Giant In Fulton Ms. (Nov '09) 6 hr Upset consumer 106
Hannah Starling (May '11) Sun letting you know 9
Mick and Amy pounds Jun 24 Call it 1
Easy one nighters Jun 23 Lil Romeo 4
Family Dollar Jun 20 Customer 1
Top 10 Dpors in mooreville/tupelo/mantachie Jun 20 new 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages