Michael

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Wow. Just heard what your entire community did for Prom.

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx...

As said by someone else:

So what did the upstanding community do? The parents organized a private prom, and then canceled it once she tried to purchase a ticket. So, the devious and cunning minds they are, they organized a secret prom, invited all of the students except about 5-7 and sent those 5-7 "undesirables" to a decoy prom. Oh sure, it's not "the school" who organized it even though school officials were on hand for the decoy prom as chaperons. What makes it more disgusting is the group tactics used by the parents and kids to make this shit happen. Allow me to slow clap for the gargantuan effort to keep your bigotry alive and pass it on to the next generation, you fucking asshats. Your community is a brick sh*thouse of stupidity, and that girl deserves better neighbors and "friends" than you all.

Pretty worthless guys. For the good people in Fulton, I'm sorry you have to deal with people like that.
ushudwatchurmout h
#2 May 15, 2012
@least Fulton threw 2 proms, the ACLU only 1. Now, who was more unfair??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Scott Harper 9 hr Amakel12 8
News Indoor smoking bans hit a decade in Northeast M... 13 hr Economy Development 8
News Our Opinion: Baldwyn bond vote shows strong com... 13 hr Paper Lies 6
News What are the odds? Mom, dad, son all share a bi... Sun Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Leslie Criss: Mississippi Picnic in Central Par... Jan 9 Nothing but LGBTQ 4
News Races develop as election qualifying continues Jan 8 Republicans cash ... 2
amanda adair (Feb '16) Jan 7 John 11

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages