Fulton Swingers?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Fulton, MS

#21 Jan 26, 2013
So how does this work? Do multiple people have sex in the. Same room? Do they hop from one to another? Do you watch others having sex?
Stallin Gates

Fulton, MS

#22 Mar 13, 2013
That is what happens when the rich folks want others to engage in "their" sins, so nobody can point fingers! You can always look to the top money makers and see "who" is encouraging this type of behavior....
one who knows

Jackson, MS

#23 Mar 14, 2013
Everyone in physical plant knows the been doint the wild things on campus for years they just good at hiding it..
one who knows

Jackson, MS

#24 Mar 14, 2013
oh hell yea..for years its been going on...wont ever stop..
Onewhoscurious

Fulton, MS

#25 Apr 18, 2013
So then it is all true, Dr. Cole and ms. McCarthy plus other? That's just hard to believe. Is his wife in on it too?
well

Booneville, MS

#26 Apr 30, 2013
oh my
Jess Carpenter

Fulton, MS

#27 Jun 2, 2013
Fulton IS the most hypocritical town in the Nation! You got all these so-called "Christians" that sin all week and think going to church on sunday is going to save them. What is most sickening about these swingers is; that they are the ones persecuting the folks that would never participate in such sinful actions! Karma will reap richly someday on this bunch!
Sandy Mandy

Fulton, MS

#28 Jun 15, 2013
If I was Chip's wife, I'd divorce him money or no money!

axxx

“here for fun”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29 Jun 15, 2013
Sandy Mandy wrote:
If I was Chip's wife, I'd divorce him money or no money!
do you want her to divorce him so you can marry into the money
Quinley Stanford

Fulton, MS

#30 May 13, 2014
It is always the ones that are the finger pointers, that do stuff like this! They'll hate someone for something they did when they were a child, and judge against them their entire life. It shows you that the devil can surely still buy souls even today..
Judy Reynolds

Fulton, MS

#31 Jun 25, 2014
I am just astounded! To think that these are the people teaching our children. I will see that my Grand-daughter goes somewhere else for her education! You can bank on that! Dr. Cole should be ashamed of himself! Hell fire will not be hot enough for him! This town has gone to the dogs.
Ted South

Fulton, MS

#32 Jun 25, 2014
Shut up Judy, I bet you've got a closet full of sex toys yourself. You and your feminist buddies think that women are smarter than men. I'll stick my foot up your *ss the first chance I get. Snotty ole hypocrite..
Danelle Brown

Fulton, MS

#33 Mar 25, 2015
BRB, you are so right! All the "church going" finger-pointers are at these events. Then they'll condemn someone for not going to church. A real Christian wouldn't be in the company of these hypocrites. It is amazing to me how discreet they act out in public. Fulton went wet a few days ago, that tells anyone how many hypocrites they have. Over 80% of the voters in Fulton "claim" to be Christian, but they voted liquor in??? What a joke!
Jackie Jersey

Fulton, MS

#34 Jun 18, 2015
Most of the Fulton residents are Heathens. I know of only a few decent folks that live in Fulton, and it seems that all the Heathens hate them. I guess a real Christian has a rough life in Fulton, because they won't give-in to the ways of the majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl at git-n-go at night? (Dec '11) May 24 Dead Horse 110
Muslims and illegals May 21 proud American 1
Lexi Miller/Dejesuse Rogers May 20 Amanda 5
JoAnn Stegall May 20 Guest 2
Muslims and half breed kids May 18 USA347 2
News Mayor says leisure district could benefit Tupelo May 16 Downtown Main 5
golden manufactring (Jun '13) May 15 lol 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages