Lesbian Mississippi teen to be marsha...

Lesbian Mississippi teen to be marshal at NYC Pride March

There are 24 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Lesbian Mississippi teen to be marshal at NYC Pride March. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Constance McMillen said she considered backing down when school officials canceled prom after she asked if she could bring her girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holly

Keene, NH

#1 Jul 2, 2010
I wish people would learn to stand up for the right causes.
streetcar

Bennington, VT

#2 Jul 2, 2010
Holly wrote:
they did!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2010
She has to go somewhere. She can't go home
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Holly wrote:
It's obvious she did.

There is NO "gay and lesbian exception" in the U.S. Constitution.

Don't you believe in Equal Rights for all Americans ?
just asking

Lewiston, ME

#5 Jul 3, 2010
Right's? Why can not people pratice polgamy?
Slap Granma

United States

#6 Jul 4, 2010
just asking wrote:
Right's? Why can not people pratice polgamy?
Pratice Polgamy?

Is this some kind of kinky thing you do with whipped cream and strawberries?
Festus Hagen

Johnson City, NY

#7 Jul 4, 2010
Durn burn it, Matthew, they started up another onna them thar lisbegon sermons. What say we round up the posses and git em out of Dodge?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 4, 2010
Festus Hagen wrote:
Durn burn it, Matthew, they started up another onna them thar lisbegon sermons. What say we round up the posses and git em out of Dodge?
It would be nice if we would have Straight parade and straight people rights. and a million white man walk in Washington,DC
Festus Hagen

Johnson City, NY

#9 Jul 5, 2010
Okiehillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>It would be nice if we would have Straight parade and straight people rights. and a million white man walk in Washington,DC
Yes it would.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 5, 2010
Festus Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it would.
Hey Festus what are you doing now days since cancelation Gunsmoke? You and Marshall Dillon need to come out of retirement and catch some outlaws running our streets today I am jusk kidding you!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2010
Holly wrote:
We got freedom of Speech and that what the Bill of rights is for! that goes to everyone including Republicans!

Location hidden

#12 Jul 5, 2010
Holly wrote:
I attend to agree with you and if we dont stand up For what is right then all of our freedom in this country are taken away by the Government and nay sayers!
ireland

Middlebury, VT

#13 Jul 5, 2010
Okiehillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>It would be nice if we would have Straight parade and straight people rights. and a million white man walk in Washington,DC
Oh, like we do 24/7? Everyday is white straight male day, dummy. We celebrate by making sure everyone not us doesn't have quite so many rights.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 6, 2010
ireland wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, like we do 24/7? Everyday is white straight male day, dummy. We celebrate by making sure everyone not us doesn't have quite so many rights.
You are the dummy and i dont have nothing against gays in matter of fact they do have rights as much as 305 millon U.S. resdent but they dont have the right to enforce there lifestyle and cram it down on someone else throat . I disagree with gay marriage and adoption of children that is totally sick .
Festus Hagen

Endicott, NY

#15 Jul 6, 2010
Gunsmoke got cancelled???

I was wondering why they haven't been calling me in to work lately!
streetcar

Bennington, VT

#16 Jul 13, 2010
Okiehillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> You are the dummy and i dont have nothing against gays in matter of fact they do have rights as much as 305 millon U.S. resdent but they dont have the right to enforce there lifestyle and cram it down on someone else throat . I disagree with gay marriage and adoption of children that is totally sick .
Dummy? okay, a double negative equals a positive statement (it's taught in the primary grades), so thanks for your really saying," Isupport gays." in case you didn't understand... don't and nothing are both negative ...this equals a positive in the english language. Speaking of enforcing lifestyles and cramming it down people's throats... i"m tired of assumed heterosexuality, white hetero couples having access to legal marriage, and federal benefits, white hetero couples having more access to everything including housing, right to HIPPa info in the hospital and the list goes on and on. Talk about dummys! You're probably such a dummy, you assume I'm a lesbian or gay man.... wrong again!
Double Negative

Endicott, NY

#17 Jul 15, 2010
Something that doesn't need to be assumed is that, when one resorts to criticizing another's spelling or grammar or literary style, one actually has nothing worthwhile to say.

En' ther ain't no doubt about thet!
Micaela

South Burlington, VT

#18 Aug 1, 2010
Why can't they call it NYC SHAME March?
transgend3

Bellevue, WA

#19 Aug 1, 2010
Micaela wrote:
Why can't they call it NYC SHAME March?
Because that would be a parade of bigots like yourself
Micaela

South Burlington, VT

#20 Aug 1, 2010
Popuar vote should rule the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew Rogers 20 hr Wandering eyes 1
hanna starlin Thu Joker 11
Tori graham Thu Hardin 5
Donna wallis and clay wallis Jul 1 Lifes a biotch 3
kelsey whitehead (Sep '13) Jul 1 Hardin 2
Candice Anderson Jul 1 Hardin 13
black car, Alabama tag, low income apt, selling... Jun 30 mad man 1
More from around the web

Fulton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE