Officials: 'Bath salts' are growing drug problem

Full story: The York Daily Record

When Neil Brown got high on dangerous chemicals sold as bath salts, he took his skinning knife and slit his face and stomach repeatedly.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chocolate Channel

Shrewsbury, PA

#24 Jan 24, 2011
My goodness! I guess I had better stop shoving those long, firm, thin tubes of bath salts where the sun don't shine. Guess I'm lucky the lids never came loose. No telling what crazy things I might have done if I started hallucinating. A word to the wise kids - use safe sex. Slip some protection over the cannister before insertion. A little K-Y won't hurt either.
Hershey Highway Motorist

York, PA

#25 Jan 24, 2011
Chocolate Channel wrote:
My goodness! I guess I had better stop shoving those long, firm, thin tubes of bath salts where the sun don't shine. Guess I'm lucky the lids never came loose. No telling what crazy things I might have done if I started hallucinating. A word to the wise kids - use safe sex. Slip some protection over the cannister before insertion. A little K-Y won't hurt either.
HORRIBLE ATTITUDE! Imagine you already know that you are being pursued on every thread, with K-Y in hand!
Brother Clifford

York, PA

#26 Jan 24, 2011
Brother Low Blo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Brother Clifford, except I think the mustache looks more like pubic hair growing out your nostrils.
Sorry to disagree with YOU, of all people, "Brother Low Blo", but I do know an a$$hole when I see one, as I DO have mirrors in my METAL GHETTO trailer. "brother lo" should invest in same, then HE would know of what we speak!
Just was warned that I mussnt post 'profanity or offensive material'; I'M SORRY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige Eckford 6 hr ikr 2
girl at git-n-go at night? (Dec '11) Thu Big D 104
Anna Harper Thu That guy 1
sherika young (Dec '12) Aug 27 grow up 7
Jason Michael from Baldwyn/Marietta Aug 26 April 3
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Mantachie officials discuss adding property tax Aug 24 Hall 1
•••
•••
•••

Fulton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fulton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••