Officials: 'Bath salts' are growing d...

Officials: 'Bath salts' are growing drug problem

There are 23 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 22, 2011, titled Officials: 'Bath salts' are growing drug problem. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

When Neil Brown got high on dangerous chemicals sold as bath salts, he took his skinning knife and slit his face and stomach repeatedly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chocolate Channel

New Freedom, PA

#24 Jan 24, 2011
My goodness! I guess I had better stop shoving those long, firm, thin tubes of bath salts where the sun don't shine. Guess I'm lucky the lids never came loose. No telling what crazy things I might have done if I started hallucinating. A word to the wise kids - use safe sex. Slip some protection over the cannister before insertion. A little K-Y won't hurt either.
Hershey Highway Motorist

York, PA

#25 Jan 24, 2011
Chocolate Channel wrote:
My goodness! I guess I had better stop shoving those long, firm, thin tubes of bath salts where the sun don't shine. Guess I'm lucky the lids never came loose. No telling what crazy things I might have done if I started hallucinating. A word to the wise kids - use safe sex. Slip some protection over the cannister before insertion. A little K-Y won't hurt either.
HORRIBLE ATTITUDE! Imagine you already know that you are being pursued on every thread, with K-Y in hand!
Brother Clifford

York, PA

#26 Jan 24, 2011
Brother Low Blo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Brother Clifford, except I think the mustache looks more like pubic hair growing out your nostrils.
Sorry to disagree with YOU, of all people, "Brother Low Blo", but I do know an a$$hole when I see one, as I DO have mirrors in my METAL GHETTO trailer. "brother lo" should invest in same, then HE would know of what we speak!
Just was warned that I mussnt post 'profanity or offensive material'; I'M SORRY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bradley pounds 3 hr homie 10
James "Waterboy" B (May '13) Jul 22 UKN 9
Christopher James Brigman (Oct '15) Jul 22 UKN 22
cindy ibarra Jul 21 Viki0765 14
Chevron nettleton Jul 20 Viki0765 1
Reggie Garcia Barnes on Dating Site Jul 19 Tyrone 8
Alex Eckford Jul 15 Curious 3

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance