Princeton, KY

#3 May 17, 2012
Toni?
VanShae

Princeton, KY

#4 May 17, 2012
curious wrote:
Jalisa Madding?
Yeah.? I'm jalisa (VanShae) Why wassup.?
:)

Princeton, KY

#5 May 17, 2012
^Thas my gf.!^ ha js :D
White Trash

United States

#7 May 18, 2012
Anybody with the last name of Madding is just white trash! All of the Madding girls are ho's. They get it honest tho. Old grandmaw Madding is 1 of the biggest ho's in Fulton. I think she still stays in the projects and is friends with that ole ho Jeanette B. that had all them kids by different men. They all just trash!
Grow up

Murray, KY

#8 May 18, 2012
White trash.. for your information they are not ho's and as you put it old grandma.. well she is in the hospital as you typed going through radiation and chemo for a cancerous tumor in her lung so I hope your struck with some of the worst luck you ever have in your life..Grow up and learn to keep your low down nasty ass comments to yourself.
White Trash

Jackson, TN

#9 May 18, 2012
those Madding girls spread their legs for anybody! and that ole ho wouldn't have lung cancer if she hadn't smoked all her life
Grow up

Murray, KY

#10 May 18, 2012
White Trash.. you are a real piece of work..And I'm sure you have spread yours enough if your female and if your male I'm sure you dip that stick every chance you get.. I hope you ROT IN HELL for the things you say!.I know numerous people who have lung cancer and never puffed a damn smoke in their lifetime... so take that and shove it up YOUR WHITE TRASH AZZ!. Low life piece of crap you are!You are no longer worth me loosing any more of my time as your the real white trash.. Good Day Azz Wipe!
VanShae MADDING

Greenville, KY

#11 May 18, 2012
White Trash wrote:
Anybody with the last name of Madding is just white trash! All of the Madding girls are ho's. They get it honest tho. Old grandmaw Madding is 1 of the biggest ho's in Fulton. I think she still stays in the projects and is friends with that ole ho Jeanette B. that had all them kids by different men. They all just trash!
Excuse you, I'm a madding and I'm most definately not a hoe! Ha.! You talk shit over the internet, why don't you reveal your name.! ha, bet you won't call this madding a hoe ta her face.!
Jackson, TN

#12 May 19, 2012
white trash...... karma is a bitch and believe me, with an attitude like yours... you will get yours.only white trash would be on here mouthing off on someone that is sick....and running their mouth about other people on here the way you did!!!!only white trash would sit on here and wait for an oppertunity to bash someone, shows you must not have much of an education or a life... not only do you need a job, sounds like you need someone close to you to get very sick so you can see what it might feel like...
White Trash

Jackson, TN

#13 May 19, 2012
karma wrote:
white trash...... karma is a bitch and believe me, with an attitude like yours... you will get yours.only white trash would be on here mouthing off on someone that is sick....and running their mouth about other people on here the way you did!!!!only white trash would sit on here and wait for an oppertunity to bash someone, shows you must not have much of an education or a life... not only do you need a job, sounds like you need someone close to you to get very sick so you can see what it might feel like...
yes, karma is a bitch. And I guess ole grandma Madding is getting what's coming to her. After all, she is a homewrecker. She had an affair with my dad and caused my parents to get a divorce. BTW I'm college educated, and I have a job and a life!
hahahaha

Murray, KY

#14 May 19, 2012
Guess ya momma couldn't do what she could.. You have to blame ya daddy just as much as her so I guess ya daddy is a low life white trash SOB.. huh... Did you ever think he (most men) Lie and say they are separated or in process of divorce.. Please if your so college educated then you should know simple math..1 plus 1 makes 2.. It takes 2 to tango my little gal..Wow looks like you need to go back to school.. Stupid I say Stupid you are..
Jackson, TN

#15 May 19, 2012
look out... you may be kin to the maddings or someone else in fulton, cause, sounds like your daddy was a ho!! and aint to perticular where he puts it!!!
News Flash

United States

#16 May 21, 2012
White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>yes, karma is a bitch. And I guess ole grandma Madding is getting what's coming to her. After all, she is a homewrecker. She had an affair with my dad and caused my parents to get a divorce. BTW I'm college educated, and I have a job and a life!
The only white trash around here is YOU! Only a trashy person would make comments on here like you have!
And u say you go to college? Yeah right! Not only are you trash but a Liar as well!
White Trash

United States

#17 May 21, 2012
Hey News Flash....I didn't say I go to college. I said I am college educated. That means I went to college, and now I have a good job. But you loser Maddings wouldn't know what that is since you live in the projects, draw food stamps, and have another baby to get a bigger check from the government. You are just trash and low life scum of the earth! I wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire!
Grow up

Murray, KY

#18 May 21, 2012
Hey White Trash.. for your lame attempt to think you know it all. They do not live in the projects, they live in a 3 bedroom home.. Your the TRASHY BITCH! And if you are college educated.. Ya momma needs to ask for a refund as you don't know SHIT
News Flash

United States

#19 May 22, 2012
White Trash wrote:
Hey News Flash....I didn't say I go to college. I said I am college educated. That means I went to college, and now I have a good job. But you loser Maddings wouldn't know what that is since you live in the projects, draw food stamps, and have another baby to get a bigger check from the government. You are just trash and low life scum of the earth! I wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire!
hey White Trash... Your name fits you well! I am not a Madding, I know of them but not personally!
You say your college educated? I say Bull Shit!
It appears you are jealous!!!
friend

Finger, TN

#20 May 23, 2012
News Flash if you are not a Madding then why are you even commenting? Everybody knows the Madding family is trashy!
bob

United States

#21 May 24, 2012
White trash may have sounded harsh, however they speak the truth. Madding name doesn't have a good reputation. It started years ago and was just passed on to every generation. The way the grandaughter sounds on here, my guess, the cycle continues on. Maybe next generation will stop the cycle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Voter 498
parkway regional (Jan '14) 3 hr David 8
Debate: Ferguson - Fulton, KY 5 hr The Stinker 5
Trash Pick Up 10 hr twinpeaks 1
PicPac is so much cheaper Tue fultonky 3
julie olds (Feb '12) Mon zoo keeper 7
we all have our fave Mon guest 3
Fulton Dating
Find my Match

Fulton Jobs