want to know who he is!
wtf

Peapack, NJ

#2 Sep 16, 2010
hes a loser..teeth rotten, no job,!
Concerned

Mayfield, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2010
If it is the same Kenny that I know, he is doing very well. He may not have a job, but that is his business. He has a BEAUTIFUL family and a great girl and he is very happy and that is all that matters. He has plenty of true friends that care about him. It is not up to us as people to judge anyone. That is ultimately God's job. It is also a waste of time to post comments on here, just to hurt someone's reputation. Kenny has been a good friend to me and my family for some time now and he minds his own business so people just need to leave them alone and allow them to live their life and be happy.
goood oboy

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2010
i know him very well and i can tell you that he will still everythang that he can get his hands on.and if i ever catch him in the right spot he will pay for what he has stold from me and thats for sure ...little s.o.b.
Stranger

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2010
I hate how people get on topix trying to hurt someone's reputation. I dont even know this guy, but ya know that everyone is Human, Everyone makes mistakes, but they can also change their life for the better. It is sad how people get on topix just to talk bad about everyone, trying to hurt their name. It is wrong, and remember Karma will bite you in the rearend hard!! I Truly believe what goes around, comes back around, and will be worse for you. How would you like it if someone started a topix here about you? Think about that for a minute. Grow up as well! God Help You!!
good oboy

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2010
Stranger wrote:
I hate how people get on topix trying to hurt someone's reputation. I dont even know this guy, but ya know that everyone is Human, Everyone makes mistakes, but they can also change their life for the better. It is sad how people get on topix just to talk bad about everyone, trying to hurt their name. It is wrong, and remember Karma will bite you in the rearend hard!! I Truly believe what goes around, comes back around, and will be worse for you. How would you like it if someone started a topix here about you? Think about that for a minute. Grow up as well! God Help You!!
like you said you dont know him so hope you dont meet that steeling sob.he has broke in house's around here and steel doing it.but taht may be ok with you but its not with me.so god help you...
its me

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2010
good oboy wrote:
<quoted text>like you said you dont know him so hope you dont meet that steeling sob.he has broke in house's around here and steel doing it.but taht may be ok with you but its not with me.so god help you...
First of all kenny dont havet time to break in anybodys house he works and the rest of the time he is spending with his family. I have known him for several years and he aint stole sh*t from you or anybody else for that matter he is always with his girl and kids so shut the F**k up and get a life you probably aint got nothing anybody wants for sure that he wants so get over your self
good oboy

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2010
its me wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all kenny dont havet time to break in anybodys house he works and the rest of the time he is spending with his family. I have known him for several years and he aint stole sh*t from you or anybody else for that matter he is always with his girl and kids so shut the F**k up and get a life you probably aint got nothing anybody wants for sure that he wants so get over your self
iv knowin him since he was a punk kid . and i have plenty that he would like to steel but he wont get a chance to steel from me again cos he dont know where i live anymore. but im steal gonna get him for what he as already done...and by the way shut your f]]king trap.
its me

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2010
put a D*ck in it and get a life seems to me that you dont know that much about him he is a good person. loser get a job and get off the computer you aint got sh*t that anyone wants he dont even know your punk a$$ so get over your self. got that punk B*tch
good oboy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2010
its me wrote:
put a D*ck in it and get a life seems to me that you dont know that much about him he is a good person. loser get a job and get off the computer you aint got sh*t that anyone wants he dont even know your punk a$$ so get over your self. got that punk B*tch
iv got your punk and when i see you i will give it to you. thats for sure...
Boo Boo

Cadiz, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2010
I think I loaned this cat some money one time. Late 30ish with a crossed eye from over in hickman county?
my 2 cents

Peapack, NJ

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Didnt he get a young girl pregnant?wasnt she like 14..what was her name?
its me

Belton, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Boo Boo wrote:
I think I loaned this cat some money one time. Late 30ish with a crossed eye from over in hickman county?
No that would be his dad with the crossed eye!
its me

Belton, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2010
good oboy wrote:
<quoted text>iv got your punk and when i see you i will give it to you. thats for sure...

Who B*tch this aint no damn kenny but i aint the one that you wanna mess with.
kenny dean

Mayfield, KY

#17 Sep 22, 2010
look i was a kid then im a man now an i have a job an a famliy now. i aint stole nothing from no one an aint worried bout what anyones got to say bout me.if u think u got something to prove why u been waitin for tha rite time to jump. im here in fulton aint goin nowhere. just to let u no it'll take more than a damn bat to brake my jaw. an u know what im talkin bout to. love always kenny dean.
a friend

Calhoun, KY

#18 Sep 22, 2010
kenny dean wrote:
look i was a kid then im a man now an i have a job an a famliy now. i aint stole nothing from no one an aint worried bout what anyones got to say bout me.if u think u got something to prove why u been waitin for tha rite time to jump. im here in fulton aint goin nowhere. just to let u no it'll take more than a damn bat to brake my jaw. an u know what im talkin bout to. love always kenny dean.
hey man we all know u a good guy i think these Bastard talking shit about u they are just low lives bums that have not jobs and probbly Meth heads. Kenny be pround of the Man u are.
good oboy

Owensboro, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2010
kenny dean wrote:
any time boy . but you cryin like my little bitch want save your punk ass...
A FRIEND

Mayfield, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2010
I have known him a long time he is a good person with a beautiful family. Dont sit here an make judgement on someone that you once new when they were young cause people change and if thy are taken out of an environment that is not good and go to one that is good they become better people and in kennys case this is what happened. him and his family dont have time for this childish crap he has children and really would you like your children to see your name all over this mess being talked bad about one day but with any luck topix will not be here when his children get old enough to surf with out adult supervision.
tjh

United States

#23 Sep 25, 2010
kenny is my best friday. if u f*ck with him. i'll beat the shit out of u good oboy. i meean pu**y boy. who comes up with that name. a b*tch u put one figer on him i will whoop the sh*t out of u. and everytime i hit u. u will call me daddy. sissy a** bi*ch. let him call me and say he got jumped i will whoop your faggit a** son. u don't know me so that way it will be even better because i will play sneak peak. kenny is my best friend and always will be. for a long time now. we mite not see each other like old times but u better thank 2 times. i hate pu**y. u will always be my boy. u know if u need me call me.
rebel w a cause

Mayfield, KY

#24 Sep 25, 2010
good o boy is none other than barnes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paents start teaching your kids how to behave! 6 hr Meh 3
Martin Luther King Jr Dr 10 hr half breed 2
josh lyman 12 hr dude 16
joey simmons Sun justmy2cents 11
Shade Byassee Sun Zeus 3
Silent Soldiers MC (Jun '10) May 1 silent soldiers MC 43
Alicia Curry Apr 30 oldfriend 1
More from around the web

Fulton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE