Trying to LOCATE DEAD BEAT DAD who dr...

Trying to LOCATE DEAD BEAT DAD who drives Semi truck for Hartt Transportation

Posted in the Fulton Forum

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Trying to locate Driver who is suppose to be paying Child Support for his Son. He drives for Hartt Trans. and is 43yrs old has many tats on arms and hand CB handle is Troublemaker His Given name is Eddie P'Pool and for Court Purposes I have to get an Address for him. We were married for 22 yrs and had all our children raised but one and he has just forgot him. NO Christmas, No B-Day did this man send, NO money have I gotten from him in 2 months/ He has supposely moved in with a Lot Lizard in or around I-75 in Dalton GA and helping her raise her little lizard to be. I am offering a small reward for Info. My son and I need your help!
THanks and God Bless!

Montezuma, IA

#2 Jul 27, 2011
Hope you find him.
Aaw good luck

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Sad to hear uneed to get a cb radio & post in dalton, ga topix too
hey yall

Hawesville, KY

#4 Aug 21, 2011
My ex husband used to drive for HARTT. He never reported having a job to the child support office, but if yours actually does work there, so just report it to the office. They'll check and see if does, and take care of it. Hope this helps.

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Thanks for the help hey yall I did do that but the money is all arrears and they wont help me, I hhave to find him myself and the Lady that answered the phone at Hartt Transportation in Maine was so so Hateful. She told me to fax or mail it straight to her. She acted like if i went to all the trouble she would just throw it in the trash. To answer ur question he told the judge he wasnt driving a truck and when I went by his moms there it was so i knew he was lieing and our oldest wrecked her car so i called dispatch to get a message to him and he called right away. that was in May

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
parnell jail time? 2 hr sweetpea 2
jen brown hancock 19 hr corn row 1
Bonnie Sanders Mon Chelle 1
Rentals Oct 23 Deadmanwonders 1
Krystal Johnson Oct 23 big johnson 2
Whos the manager at Fulton McDonalds now (Feb '12) Oct 22 frybaby 14
Hailey Parnell and Jordy O'Neal Oct 22 Truth 20

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance