Comments
1 - 20 of 68 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hairrazor

Hickman, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2011
my kids dad is a dead beat always promise stuff to tha kids and dont keep his promises i mean really when r u mfs going to wake up and take some responsiblity!!
iknewit56

Hickman, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2011
kenneth abbott is a deadbeat dad fo sure!!
u know

Ridgely, TN

#3 Apr 13, 2011
Corey Johnson he could when this
yep

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2011
My sons donor could definitely win this! Has not seen his son in three years! He also has not bought him anything nor paid child support in 7 years!
Da Keyboard Gansta

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2011
If you Bitches would quit givin it up to all those losers and find a dude with a job,,,, You may not find yourselves in this situation....
Awesome

Greenfield, TN

#6 Apr 14, 2011
What about all the deadbeat moms out there. I've raised my son since birth and have never received any kind of child support. When someone ask her how many kids she has she says two. Just to clarify she has three my son is the one she leaves out.
yep

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2011
I was married to my child's father for 3 years before we had him! He decided that he would quit his job after my son was born so 'da keyboard gangsta' need not call anyone out their name cause you probably a deadbeat dad your self!!! He knows exactly how I feel and what I posted I have said to him. All my childs donor done was help me have a precious gift!
Da Keyboard Gansta

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2011
Yep.........I have no children thank you.... but I have raised 2 from a deadbeat.......You probably nagged him into quitting his job and now you are where you are so Quit crying and get over it...
u know

Ridgely, TN

#9 Apr 15, 2011
Awesome wrote:
What about all the deadbeat moms out there. I've raised my son since birth and have never received any kind of child support. When someone ask her how many kids she has she says two. Just to clarify she has three my son is the one she leaves out.
That is very said to think a mother not caring bout someone she cared inside her!! But your son is very lucking to have a daddy like you we news more dads like u
yep

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2011
No 'da keyboard gangsta' I did not and also I am not complaining I have no problem raising my child with my current husband and would not change a bit of it so thank you have a great day!
Krumm

Union City, TN

#11 Apr 15, 2011
Da Keyboard Gansta wrote:
If you Bitches would quit givin it up to all those losers and find a dude with a job,,,, You may not find yourselves in this situation....
Thank you, seriously...

Union City, TN

#12 Apr 15, 2011
Da Keyboard Gansta wrote:
I was married for 7 years before having a baby, and then my husband flipped out and became a deadbeat. You need to rethink your quote....b/c I sure as hell didn't intend to have a baby with a deadbeat.
Resident

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Apr 15, 2011
Lay with Dogs wake up knocked up with fleas
Rip Van Winkle

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2011
Damn Guest ....Guess you really didnt know that guy very well But "DA Gansta" is right alot of girls these days give it up to woman beaters and losers......Like it goes nice guys do finish last
justinfo

Murray, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2011
So, deadbeat dads? I don't know this area very well so let me say this. Anyone can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad! I am the grown product of a dead beat. My parents were married for almost 15 years before they split. My mom was a sahm. My father had a great job that afforded us to have anything we desired. When they split, he eventually got so far behind on child support that they were garnishing his pay check. This was before the state would step up and go after them. Then he quit this job. Not once did my mother say a single bad word about him, she thought it best for us kids to form out own opinions. Growing up with a single mother was not easy, she had to work 3 jobs just to pay the necessary bills. Yes, we got food stamps. Yes, we got assistance. But, did my father step up? Umm, no. Now that I am grown and have children of my own, I have realized that it is not easy. Had I been dealt the hand my mother was dealt, I do not know if I could make it. Like I said, SHE NEVER COMPLAINED! When we didn't want to go to our fathers for the weekend or for the summer, she would tell us, that is your father, he may have some struggles but, he is still your father and deserves to have you in his life. She made us go everytime. It was court ordered. So what is my point? To the ones who are raising children and the other parent (i know of some deadbeat mothers too) is not paying child support, helping with the children, etc, take it from a child who has been there. Do not bash the absent parent in front of your kids! It makes you look bad. It may not be fair but, really what can you do? Keep going to court to have them put in jail? What good is that going to do? If they are in jail, they will only get further behind. To the parent who is not there, financially or physically, for the child. I ask you to take a set back and look at things. Do you really want your child to know your name, know where u live, know your digits even, and not bother to contact you? Remember, one day that child may decide which retirement home you are put in.(Sorry, I think this is funny, the home part) this child has his/her lives and well being in your hands. One day you will look to them for the best interest of yours! Make yourself known to your children, no matter how many you have! Let them know who you are, your family, your stand. For both sides, stop bashing names, you are hurting your kids! If my mother had not set back, made me go when I screamed not to, bashed his name, and forced her opinion of him on me, we would not b as close as we r now. As for my father, well, I do not trust him as far as I can spit him, I do not believe anything he tells me, I know that when I am in a pinch he is not who I need to call, but, he is my father, when and if the day comes that he needs me by his side, I will hold my head high and make the best decision I know. I love him because without his role I would not be here. I thank ly mother for, to this day, reminding me that he is my father, and although he does not show it, he does love me! That she will not listen to me bash him!
yep

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2011
I completely agree with you I have not ever bashed my childs father in front of my son and the worst I have said aloud is call him a 'donor'! I give my son and his father every opportunity to know each other but his father will not take it, my son calls no answer, my son writes letters nothing back! The last time he seen our son was 3 years ago when I drove 800 miles to where he lives so my son could see his dad!
justinfo

Murray, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2011
yep wrote:
I completely agree with you I have not ever bashed my childs father in front of my son and the worst I have said aloud is call him a 'donor'! I give my son and his father every opportunity to know each other but his father will not take it, my son calls no answer, my son writes letters nothing back! The last time he seen our son was 3 years ago when I drove 800 miles to where he lives so my son could see his dad!
At least you are not bashing him infront of the child. I know it must hurt you to see hour child shoved to the side and ignored but, trust me, it will not take the son long to form his own opinion of the father. Another thing, if and when your child ask, please be honest, or as honest as you need to be depending on the childs age. I wish all single parents good luck and I will pray for your strength! May the lord bless you all!

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2011
kevin haley tops the list
princess

Mayfield, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2011
REGINALD VON COPPER ((JR)) tops the list ! to clear that up he dont even take care of me and im his child thats what you would call a DEADBEAT!!
brandylawgirl

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2011
http://crappydads.com/
The dirt on the deadbeat dads!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Lordy 151,517
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Former Kentuckian 2,150
Fulton Tourism Board 58 min Joyce 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr child 1,051
Roy McDanel - Neveah Perrella 5 hr Concerned 1
Tom Curtis 5 hr lander 1
Get the drugged up trash out of town! 6 hr I KNOW AS WELL 4
•••
•••
•••

Fulton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••