'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#79289 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Word of advice...you should fact check anything you post, before you go off half-cocked about garbage someone else made up.
You know a little research goes along way!
It's easy to get different perspectives and views from people who actually put their names forth to protect the integrity of their profession.
BTW...blabber mouths inventing controversy are not on my list of reading!
I see you are a typical liberal. Sideswiped the question, how honorable of you.

I saw this on the news. This is all the proof you need. You see you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you upside the head. This is why you never actually answer anyone questions, instead you go on a typical liberal rant about something off the wall.

So, I am a blabber mouth, not as bad as the other names you call people on here but acceptable from someone who doesn't want to grow up and face the truth about what is happening in America and happening to our children.

Again, I ask you, do you care about the children in America and what is being done to them?

Man up, at least you could do that, Obama will not.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#79290 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can BET your last dollar on THAT ...
I'll be alright
O
R
I will DIE "trying" to BE!...=)
Here HOH thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/aiZfviToAlo
for ole times sake
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#79291 Feb 6, 2013

Merry Christmas!

#79292 Feb 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are a typical liberal. Sideswiped the question, how honorable of you.
I saw this on the news. This is all the proof you need. You see you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you upside the head. This is why you never actually answer anyone questions, instead you go on a typical liberal rant about something off the wall.
So, I am a blabber mouth, not as bad as the other names you call people on here but acceptable from someone who doesn't want to grow up and face the truth about what is happening in America and happening to our children.
Again, I ask you, do you care about the children in America and what is being done to them?
Man up, at least you could do that, Obama will not.
Funny how people tell people to man up? And there's nothing typical about me!
I didn't call you anything I was referring to the person or persons you use as news sources,of witch it is very easy to fact check,and thats why I said it's garbage!
I don't post other peoples opinions as fact and neither should you.
I merely suggest you confirm stories before excepting them and relaying them as truth!
that's all.........
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#79293 Feb 6, 2013
I noticed some of my post which had facts and web sites about Obama have been deleted.

I remember a few years ago when AOL had some great forums with people from all over the world posting.

Some of the posters even worked in Washington, D.C. and had some inside info which was great.

They even had data concerning some bills being passed that were suppose to be kept quiet.

The next thing to happen was several post were deleted.

The second thing to happen people complained and were warning others what was going on.

The third thing to happen was, AOL shut down certain threads..gone..never appeared again.

The thing is, at that time, you were suppose to give your email in order to post and some of us were posting back and forth.

Is this a repeat?
Jay

Paris, TN

#79294 Feb 6, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE live in the REAL world. Have you been out of your neck of the woods lately? To any metropolis? At the crap going on. IF we wait until it gets to our neck of the woods, it will be TOO late.
FYI: I 'love' the woods, NOT knocking that lifestyle.

Yup, totally agree. The metro is nothing like the laid back country towns of America. If you have ever lived in a metro area, take Chicago for instance - there is no comparison to small town country.

Emphasis, NONE.

In small town country, there are loonies, but in my experience, people still show respect for many things now lost is the cities. Kids are not even allowed to say the pledge in some major cities....country kids do this first thing in the morning and the American Flag takes precedence in every classroom. All the schools we've been associated with encourage parental involvement and you always know what the curriculum is - and where I'm at, it's not Islam or same sex indoctrination.

If you have kids and/or grandkids, nothing keeps you attached and in the know like the schools. If you are far removed from this, you have no idea how things have changed in the largest cities. I have experience both, and I will take country living any day over the chaos of the big city schools. Been there, done that!

Yep, come out of the woods and the world is a whole different program. MO.

Merry Christmas!

#79295 Feb 6, 2013
Reality wrote:
Not that this deserves a response, sense it's from Alex Jones?
But when i was in the 5th grade we drew every countries flag in the world and memorized the capitals and the populations plus their top exports...so you want you children isolated from world history and the facts keep them home,short sider!
Good Grief!

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#79296 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here HOH thisonesforyou
for ole times sake
That's all right.
You just don't know what you missed!

=)

There's a New Kid in Town
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

i got a brand new girlfriend

She Let Herself Go =)
wow

Greenville, KY

#79297 Feb 6, 2013
Wow

Dodge City, KS

#79298 Feb 6, 2013
Ky hemp momentum slowed by Stumbo

http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/politic...

Where's Stumbo from?

Greg Stumbo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_StumboAs an indication of his commitment to Kentucky's coal industry, Stumbo built his home in Prestonburg on a clearing where a mountaintop used to be, near the ...

Adios Amigo's

Merry Christmas!

#79299 Feb 6, 2013
Well goodnight,again!:)
Jay

Paris, TN

#79300 Feb 6, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here HOH thisonesforyou
for ole times sake

Boy!- you guys sure must have had some good "ole times!* Sorry I missed it.....LOL!!!

:D
Betsy

Papeete, French Polynesia

#79301 Feb 6, 2013
Dumb
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79302 Feb 6, 2013
God Made a Farmer Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial with Paul Harvey
Jay

Paris, TN

#79303 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
God Made a Farmer Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial with Paul Harvey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nHjV-FPMm_IXX

That was great AL. He was special. I also like his:

"IF I WERE THE DEVIL."

This was sent to me.

This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction.

Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?

Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to this, remember the commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.

It's short...less than three minutes. You will be amazed.

http://stg.do/9LDc

Dodge City, KS

#79304 Feb 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy!- you guys sure must have had some good "ole times!* Sorry I missed it.....LOL!!!
:D
I'd explain, Jay ...
But, I don't think you would understand ...
Because I don't ...=)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79306 Feb 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That was great AL. He was special. I also like his:
"IF I WERE THE DEVIL."
This was sent to me.
This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction.
Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?
Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.
When you listen to this, remember the commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.
It's short...less than three minutes. You will be amazed.
http://stg.do/9LDc
WoW ...
That was great Jay ...!!!
Thanks <3

Sending it on :)
Jay

Paris, TN

#79307 Feb 6, 2013
I guess you just don't mess with Tennessee? They also don't want Obamacare exchange.

Tennessee: 2013 Version of the Safe Commute Act to be Heard in Senate Committee on Tuesday

The Tennessee Senate Judiciary Committee will hear and consider the 2013 Safe Commute Act on Tuesday, February 5 at 3:30 p.m. in the Legislative Plaza Room 12.

"If enacted, the 2013 Safe Commute Act would recognize that hard-working Tennesseans’ right to self-defense does not end when they drive onto their employer’s property or into publicly accessible parking lots. Senate Bill 142, sponsored by Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey (R-4), would allow individuals with a valid handgun carry permit to transport and store a firearm or firearm ammunition in the permit holder’s privately-owned motor vehicle in public or private parking areas under certain conditions."

There's a lot of "Whereas" on here but too long for this space. This is the last one:

"WHEREAS, even though obtaining a handgun carry permit is neither quick nor easy in
Tennessee, over 40,600 law-abiding citizens successfully completed the requirements and
received a permit during 1997, the first full year of operation; and

WHEREAS, the number of handgun carry permits issued to concerned citizens who
want to responsibly and legally protect themselves and their family, both at home and on their
way to and from work, has risen each of the fifteen years the permit has been available in this
state to the more than 371,800 Tennesseans who hold handgun carry permits in 2012; now,
therefore,

BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE:
Glass House

Greenville, KY

#79309 Feb 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Total agreement.
I was watching the news today and I must tell you I don't know everything which was said, I caught some of it while I was working around the house.
Here it goes, teachers in America have come forward, some crying, but giving testimony that they were ordered to teach communistic doctrine to the children. Hating America.
One male teacher said, he quit before he bowed down to it.
I didn't see it again on the news.
If you have a site to reference about it, that is, if you saw this report, please reference this on here.
If you think about it, the government controls Education, Banking, the News, We The People, soon to be Healthcare. It is a scary situation. We are loosing more jobs than what is being created. We are going to lose a large factory near my town because they can move it to the Canadian Border and get free electricity where it is costing millions a month right now. And I still cannot understand why they are letting this country get more flooded with Illegals. I am not smart enough to see the bigger picture but I fear enslavement of our country.
Glass House

Greenville, KY

#79310 Feb 7, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You're being silly!
Obama is my President and has spoken eloquently on many occasions about love of country and equality for all.
You site Frank M Davis as if you know him personally and Saul Alynski,they were men of their day. Call them whatever you wish, but in their time they saw inequality first hand, perhaps the avenues of change they sought displease you, but maybe they thought it was the only way to bring change to a closed society. And don't deny that this society was closed. There was no chance for people of color to advance, no chance to be seen as equal, and if you hold that mind set then perhaps you belong in a different era. For you are definitely in the wrong century, and that in itself is a loss for America. For we need people who believe that togetherness, it's what our very existence depends on.
Those who think separate....(is better )...are not good for anything but causing strife and creating resistance to the work at hand.
Making AMERICA show, what it stands for...Freedom for All!!
Get out of Wonderland and join the real world. Don't you know the greatest Cons are the ones who makes you feel good and gives you hope and confidence and makes you feel good about yourself? I have known many of them. I also think he is doing his best to create a war on Religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkway CEO 30 min jailTime 11
Man dies in Hickman County wreck 6 hr question 1
What is wrong with Fulton Fri My opinion 5
parkway regional (Jan '14) Fri Sheila 142
Guest inn Thu Guest 1
Police chase in Fulton. Dec 25 my opinion 2
letz c who da top ten sexy femalez iz in da flip (May '10) Dec 24 Person 3
Fulton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web