'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240220 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#44414 Jul 27, 2012
God I Hope for a Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank that was a hell of a speech, I will give you that!
Problem is, it was a copy and paste.
Cheif Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#44415 Jul 27, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm exhausted :-)
Whats a matter neighbors pooch getting tougher to catch ? liberal dog f-er
frank

Oakland, CA

#44416 Jul 27, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>This was about obedience,
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/carney-un...
The WH and the wWing BoysClub are skittish and the risk is too great.
Poor guy, they lock you in your sandbox again :-/
Chill Out

Oakland, CA

#44417 Jul 27, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, it was a copy and paste.
Problem is, it is the sad truth ...
Jay

Springville, TN

#44418 Jul 27, 2012
Chill Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, it is the sad truth ...

Problem is you didn't write it, frank. Put a link to it like the rest of us do.
Chill Out

Oakland, CA

#44419 Jul 27, 2012
Cheif Sitinfullofit wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a matter neighbors pooch getting tougher to catch ? liberal dog f-er
I bet, quite unlike you, those dogs don't live in the sewer!
We won

Clarksville, TN

#44420 Jul 27, 2012
Why do republicans get all worked up over people moving to this great country? Native Americans are the only ones that didn't migrate from some where else so we are all immigrants.

I agree with Obama and say let everyone in that wants in, afterall, diversity is what makes this country great!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
we won just lost

Glasgow, KY

#44422 Jul 27, 2012
your party is over wrote:
<quoted text>
And your free doping days are over in January 2013. Whatcha gonna sell to get food then? Ain't nobody will pay for your nasty man pussy so you are in a bit of a pickle, aren't you, freddy freeloader? LMMFAO!
True dat! lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#44423 Jul 27, 2012
Ryan Bomberger: More Black Americans Calling for Obama to 'Get Out!'

"I'm as black as Obama, and I'm tired of any legitimate criticism of the President's policies reduced to lazy and ludicrous charges of racism. Obama and the Democrats have been promising a whole lot of hope and change but, instead, have delivered higher unemployment, higher poverty rates and millions more welfare enrollees while aggressively promoting abortion in the black community," Bomberger explains.

"Unemployment among Blacks was 12.7% when Obama took office. It spiked at 16.7% last August and remains at 14.4% today. Abortion, which has cultivated a culture of abandonment, occurs up to 6 times more in the black community than in the majority population. Yet, President Obama persistently promotes Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion chain, which claims that 'abortion and food stamps elevate the black community'."

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_sto...
Cheif Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#44424 Jul 27, 2012
Obama be strokin to the east strokin to the west "yel strokin to nov 2 gettin the f-out strokin I say strokin " hear a heil yel 'strokin bady ?
We won

Clarksville, TN

#44425 Jul 27, 2012
your party is over wrote wrote:

And your free doping days are over in January 2013. Whatcha gonna sell to get food then? Ain't nobody will pay for your nasty man pussy so you are in a bit of a pickle, aren't you, freddy freeloader? LMMFAO!
We don't die, we multiply!!!!!!!!!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
We won

Clarksville, TN

#44426 Jul 27, 2012
Who do you think all of these new Americans are going to vote for, Mitt? Not a chance

And it's not even considered vote buying, even though they get free food, free healthcare and tons of other free stuff!!!

I'm telling you, the democrats have it figured out!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

#44427 Jul 27, 2012
We won wrote:
Who do you think all of these new Americans are going to vote for, Mitt? Not a chance
And it's not even considered vote buying, even though they get free food, free healthcare and tons of other free stuff!!!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Problem is, they figure wrong!
Hungsolow

Rochester, KY

#44428 Jul 27, 2012
We won wrote:
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up. No one is buying you as being a Democrat.
We won

Clarksville, TN

#44429 Jul 27, 2012
Hungsolow wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up.
Make me.

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
God I Hope for a Change

Jonesborough, TN

#44430 Jul 27, 2012
I will say this and I could care less who likes it, as allways! I have known a lot of Mexicans in my life and am impressed! Im not talking about the 'Drug Cartel' that was created by American Drug Enforcement! Make pot Legal to grow and use, while respecting the rights of those who dont, and are 21 and above and the pot cartels are gone, that simple! Thousands of lives are saved as well as millions in wasted money! Most Mexicans who slip across our southwestern border, back into their own country that we took from them just because our military could, are wanting to work! To support their families, a hell of a lot of Democrats could learn something from them! There are no foodstamps and welfare in Mexico! If they are takeing our jobs, put wtf and his kind of trash in them, see how long they last! That goes for most 'dedicated' Democrats who are not rich, wouldnt work in a pie factory!
Jay

Springville, TN

#44431 Jul 27, 2012
God I Hope for a Change wrote:
I will say this and I could care less who likes it, as allways! I have known a lot of Mexicans in my life and am impressed! Im not talking about the 'Drug Cartel' that was created by American Drug Enforcement! Make pot Legal to grow and use, while respecting the rights of those who dont, and are 21 and above and the pot cartels are gone, that simple! Thousands of lives are saved as well as millions in wasted money! Most Mexicans who slip across our southwestern border, back into their own country that we took from them just because our military could, are wanting to work! To support their families, a hell of a lot of Democrats could learn something from them! There are no foodstamps and welfare in Mexico! If they are takeing our jobs, put wtf and his kind of trash in them, see how long they last! That goes for most 'dedicated' Democrats who are not rich, wouldnt work in a pie factory!

Like you, I have also known and associated with folks of Mexican descent. Two were real good friends all through high school and one, lo and behold, became related through marriage. They, however, were born, raised and educated in the US. None of them were pot heads, just ordinary working people, who barely understood Spanish themselves. However, this is not the same thing as amnesty for millions of illegal aliens who will definitely be competing for jobs against Americans who have been out of work, working part time or have fallen off the radar. I do not understand people who think the USA should support third world countries at the expense of our own citizens, however. And that's what's going on.

I would agree with you - if this is what you mean, that people on welfare who are lifelong recipients should get out there and do community work . There are lots of things that need being done, while they sit and wait for their monthly check to arrive.

The fact that Calderone does not care about his own people, and is more than willing to ship them over to the US to take care of, is the shameful fault of their government. Someone should chastise him for his lack of concern if not for anything else but that of the little children of Mexico who go hungry while those wealthy bureaucrats live in mansions. And yet, here is a man who gets on the podium and tells American what they should do. He's a disgusting low life IMO, and should shut his mouth and take care of his own countries woes. And they have plenty.

I would agree with most of what you said except for the part that we "took" anything from them. What we did we won. But that's another story.
Hello

Flatwoods, KY

#44432 Jul 27, 2012
Drug cartels started as early as in the 60s.After a lot of the gafe which are like Mexico's military.Started taking bribes from criminal drug lords for hired protection.Since the pay was better other gafe started basically going rouge.so many are ex marines,military,seals so on and some are criminals made into bigger criminals

I believe Marijuana was legal until the Tax Act of 1937

Greed breathes Evil..

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#44433 Jul 27, 2012
If there are not enough Presidential Pardons available to go around, this fall will be the 'season of Let's Make A Deal'.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#44435 Jul 27, 2012
I was watching CNN and they announced that the democrats (White House) have predicted that the deficit would be reduced by 30% NEXT YEAR and the unemployment rate would go down to 8% NEXT YEAR. Wait, didn't they predict those things LAST YEAR AND THE YEAR BEFORE THAT AND THE YEAR BEFORE THAT? LOL Obama told us himself that if he hadn't cut our National debt in half then he would only deserve one term? Guess he didn't predict his own failure when he blurted that crap out. Didn't Obama and Nutsy Paloosie swear their miracle job stimulus bill would immediately take unemployment down to 8% but instead we got 4 years of continuous unemployment over 8%? That White House janitor needs to dust that crystal ball because the predictions coming out of there are comical yet sad. It's also odd that people just pretend or claim ignorance when Pelosi, with Obama's blessing, announced that as soon as Obama signed Obamacare into law they would have created 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs. Where are those 400,000 IMMEDIATE jobs because of Obamacare? Ask a democrat that question and run for your life because their brain fart gas will choke you to death!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Pirtle (Sep '13) 29 min Big Poppa 2
Hidding on Topix to make your comments.. (Jan '14) 35 min Big Poppa 3
letz c who da top ten sexy femalez iz in da flip (May '10) 44 min Big Poppa 13
Sabrina Boundaurant Tue HFZ 4
Dirty Fulton becoming a dump (Mar '15) Aug 26 Eat me 8
know her Aug 25 Debbie 2
Hot Guy that works in Fulton was mart meat dept. (May '15) Aug 22 Chiccy 17

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance