First Prev
of 3
Next Last
toot ya own horn

Jackson, TN

#42 Feb 5, 2013
liberty st wrote:
Becky and Buddy Caldwell are the best landlord ever!!!!
whatever becky!!!!!
liberty st

United States

#43 Feb 6, 2013
This ain't becky this is her renter on liberty st in hickman
liberty st

United States

#44 Feb 6, 2013
And she is the bests person i have ever rented from and she fixes thing that you tell her about and she has done my family good and i been renting from them for an year now and they are great.....
enough said

Jackson, TN

#45 Feb 6, 2013
liberty st wrote:
And she is the bests person i have ever rented from and she fixes thing that you tell her about and she has done my family good and i been renting from them for an year now and they are great.....you're from hickman....that says it all
probably does'nt take alot to make you think your being taken care of.....
Babs

Murray, KY

#46 Feb 14, 2013
Two landlords that you want to stay away from are Joe Moss and Ralph King.
REALLY

Winnebago, IL

#47 Feb 15, 2013
The Caldwells are not good landlords..I paid my deposit & 1st moths rent up front & was never late paying & took excellent care of the property..all I asked for was that the fuse box be replaced bcuz it was a fire hazard..couldn't run 2 appliances at once without everything goin out..I was ignored,cursed by a drunken Mr.Caldwell..& finally 8 just packed up my stuff & moved..they suck!
sure nuff

Jackson, TN

#48 Feb 16, 2013
REALLY wrote:
The Caldwells are not good landlords..I paid my deposit & 1st moths rent up front & was never late paying & took excellent care of the property..all I asked for was that the fuse box be replaced bcuz it was a fire hazard..couldn't run 2 appliances at once without everything goin out..I was ignored,cursed by a drunken Mr.Caldwell..& finally 8 just packed up my stuff & moved..they suck!
same here....i paid my rent on time....kept it and left in mint condition...and she came up with three different reasons i couldnt have my deposit back...at different times....she would forget the first reason and come with something else...never could get them to fix anything...money hungry sleezy people...and karma is a [email protected]
Do Something About It

Owensboro, KY

#49 Feb 17, 2013
I have posted this before but I will post again.

There are very strict laws regarding rental agreements. All of the real estate agents in this area are aware of them. The people that are landlords should also be aware of the laws. They are counting on you not taking them to court or hiring a lawyer. If you think that your landlord is doing something that is unlawful you should contact the http://krec.ky.gov/Pages/contact.aspx or for Tn
http://www.tn.gov/commerce/boards/trec/index ....
There are strict laws against keeping deposits. Many landlords here prey on the fact that they think you do not have the money to fight them for a deposit. So they keep it. Just because they can rent you a house does not make them honest. Don't take it. Turn them in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewell Marts (Feb '14) 1 hr Chris clark 38
crazy amanda (PVA) 1 hr Wow 27
Tracey will end up liking worse when its all over 4 hr Mel 2
Flour Simpson (Oct '13) 11 hr Smart mouth 20
Johnny Parrott 12 hr Just sayin 2
cheap lawn service 20 hr used him before 4
amber n tanner @ gregs Thu whatever 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages