First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hate cowards

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 31, 2012
felony warrants issued in ky and tenn for shane and mikey papiersky...their hidding out just like true cowards would.
Heyheyhey

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2012
What they do? Is it finally against the law to be white and act black? Lol
courtneylove

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Heyheyhey wrote:
I got to say that is the funniest reply I have ever seen on Topix I laughed so hard I about pee'd my pants!
hahahaha

Henderson, TN

#4 Dec 8, 2012
i see the got mikey, under a 10,000 cash bond, looks like he might just be there awhile,one down, one to go...blah hahahahahahahahahahha......
how long

Jackson, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2012
heard the momma got out of jail, pen or wherever shes been the last year, for stealin, wonder how long it took her to get pilled up?? wonder how long it will be before shes back in jail?? that whole bunch needs to be locked up and throw away the keys....
youarethecoward

Morgantown, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Hey Kyle and Erika why don't you both come say this stuff to Mikey and Shane's faces? You are pathetic.
sherrie

Murray, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Heyheyhey wrote:
if it was ,then kyle weatherly woulda been "locked up" soon after he was born lmao. mickey and shane mighta acted like that in high school, but last i seen they GREW UP and got kids and families, doin their adult thang lol.
a friend

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
i see the got mikey, under a 10,000 cash bond, looks like he might just be there awhile,one down, one to go...blah hahahahahahahahahahha......
looks like u were wrong... hahahahahahahahaha....cuz he's out, must have more money than ypou thought? or a damn good lawyer! regardless, im happy to see him out, he's got to be there to take care of his wife and kids. its a shame someones always got to try to mess something up thats going good!
hahahaha

Jackson, TN

#9 Dec 15, 2012
"i seen" "thang" you've GOT to be related to them....
sherrie

Murray, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
"i seen" "thang" you've GOT to be related to them....
nope lol but that was a very creative comeback. yea saying "thang" makes me sound too ghetto, wont happen again
hahahaha

Jackson, TN

#11 Dec 16, 2012
sherrie wrote:
<quoted text>
nope lol but that was a very creative comeback. yea saying "thang" makes me sound too ghetto, wont happen again
more like, IGNORANT....
hahahaha

Jackson, TN

#12 Dec 17, 2012
youarethecoward wrote:
Hey Kyle and Erika why don't you both come say this stuff to Mikey and Shane's faces? You are pathetic.
do you honestly think that there are only TWO people in the world that know the kind of white trash, inbred people you are... read the post address...pathetic is having multiple kids by multiple daddys, no education, no job, smoking meth, running amuck while your kids are god knows where, and calling yourselves "good parents"...the whole three counties know you people, trust me, you wish it was just two....
trash

Puyallup, WA

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Heyheyhey wrote:
ugh just like a slow country ignorant trash down south to say something so dumb you whites should stop breeding you are a waist on earth an make us whites up north look bad with your dumb comments
youarethecoward

Morgantown, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>do you honestly think that there are only TWO people in the world that know the kind of white trash, inbred people you are... read the post address...pathetic is having multiple kids by multiple daddys, no education, no job, smoking meth, running amuck while your kids are god knows where, and calling yourselves "good parents"...the whole three counties know you people, trust me, you wish it was just two....
You just described Kyle! WAY TO GO!!!!!
southern

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Then keep ur northern a** off of our topix....and by the way, get your info right...no Inbreds down here..might want to get dictionary out n learn how to spell..Not white trash down here either....not ignorant either!!!!
TOOFUNNY

Murray, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2012
youarethecoward wrote:
<quoted text>
now THATS the funniest thing ive seen on topics lol so true!
hahahaha

Jackson, TN

#17 Dec 19, 2012
youarethecoward wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the one making the claims that all is soooo well in wonderland... setting fine examples for your kids...claiming to live in the perfect world...in a perfect world, you don't have to constently try to assure everyone that all is so wonderful, only insecure, uneducated and broke people are the ones that do that, and that my friend definatly decribes you!!!everyone knows how you live and what your poor children have to go through, so stop, and pay more attention to the ones that SHOULD matter....
hahahaha

Jackson, TN

#18 Dec 19, 2012
TOOFUNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
now THATS the funniest thing ive seen on topics lol so true!
you are way to easily amused...you should just say no, once in a while.... now thats some funny [email protected]...
correction

Murray, KY

#19 Dec 19, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>you're the one making the claims that all is soooo well in wonderland... setting fine examples for your kids...claiming to live in the perfect world...in a perfect world, you don't have to constently try to assure everyone that all is so wonderful, only insecure, uneducated and broke people are the ones that do that, and that my friend definatly decribes you!!!everyone knows how you live and what your poor children have to go through, so stop, and pay more attention to the ones that SHOULD matter....
*constantly
youarethecoward

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>you're the one making the claims that all is soooo well in wonderland... setting fine examples for your kids...claiming to live in the perfect world...in a perfect world, you don't have to constently try to assure everyone that all is so wonderful, only insecure, uneducated and broke people are the ones that do that, and that my friend definatly decribes you!!!everyone knows how you live and what your poor children have to go through, so stop, and pay more attention to the ones that SHOULD matter....
First of all I have no children...so I don't know who you think you are talking too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Hardest Masters 848
Why do black people and white people have diffe... 5 hr Poontang Charlie 1
Go or stay Sun Guest 14
deadbeat dad Sat GravesEagle 18
Dixon farm Sat Baldeagle 1
James meadows (Oct '16) Sat Ann 8
Wal mart pharmacy Sat Susie 2

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages