Shannon from 3J`s
Sunshine

Romeoville, IL

#46 Nov 17, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text> who brandy seeing? I want her number!
go ask for it
Interested

Romeoville, IL

#47 Nov 17, 2012
I did. She said no
Sunshine

Romeoville, IL

#48 Nov 17, 2012
Interested wrote:
I did. She said no
sounds like a personal problem then
HUH

Paris, TN

#50 Nov 21, 2012
Not Scared wrote:
If you're the tubby dude, then I'm not hardly worried. Come by the armory sometime in Union City.
what..are u talking about??
shannons man

Benton, KY

#52 Nov 22, 2012
Not Scared wrote:
If you're the tubby dude, then I'm not hardly worried. Come by the armory sometime in Union City.
tubby dude? dont know if your talkin bout me or not. but i wasnt talkin smack to sucka. i was being real. i dont play games,and disrect me or my ole lady again and watch a beast come out to play........
what

Martin, TN

#54 Dec 19, 2012
sounds like a bunch of bitches work at 3J`s in Fulton. That Britni is a bitch that doesnt know how to smile, unless you are a married man, then she`s all over you, feel sorry for her new husband, what a fool he is. And Shannon takes up for her, what a joke.
shannons man

Hickory, KY

#55 Dec 20, 2012
what wrote:
sounds like a bunch of bitches work at 3J`s in Fulton. That Britni is a bitch that doesnt know how to smile, unless you are a married man, then she`s all over you, feel sorry for her new husband, what a fool he is. And Shannon takes up for her, what a joke.
what you need to do is leave shannons name out your mouth. or ill get involved in shutting your mouth. now say something to me so i can show you who i am and what havock i can bring down on you.....now play with it....
no way

Centertown, KY

#56 Dec 20, 2012
another topix rambo
Junky

Somerset, KY

#57 Dec 24, 2012
She is the reason there are trailer parks.For her and Her Man.
shannons man

Hickory, KY

#58 Dec 24, 2012
Junky wrote:
She is the reason there are trailer parks.For her and Her Man.
i know you are not referring to shannon or myself. and if you are,then come say it to my or her face and watch yourself get the chit slapped out of you.
Junky

Somerset, KY

#59 Dec 25, 2012
Yes I'm referring to you billy bad @ss...Trash is trash even when it's angry white trash.
shannons man

Hickory, KY

#61 Dec 27, 2012
Huh wrote:
This is all so comical. I love how folks talk so much smack on Topix. Dude, no ones gonna say hey! My name is...and then meet you for some 'havock'. It's admirable that you stick up for your girl, but it's pretty sad. There's no way you will ever know. That's the beauty of Topix. So maybe you should sit in 3Js and wonder who's calling your girl trash. Is it a woman? An old man? A kid? Maybe it's someone that would embarrass you in front of your old lady. Again, I do salute you sticking up, but it is funny. Keep up the entertainment, Billy Bad Ass
you are so right. nobody gonna admit it was them who says this crap. topix is for woosies who cant and wont say it to peoples face. but its all good. im not gonna say chit anymore. anyone want some of me, just ask.....later
Huh

Somerset, KY

#62 Dec 30, 2012
There is no one who wants some of you or your snaggletooth woman.
Britnis Husband

Brownsville, TN

#63 Dec 30, 2012
what wrote:
I can give anyone on here a name and address if u wanna run ur mouth to me!
Ummmm

United States

#65 Dec 30, 2012
Huh wrote:
There is no one who wants some of you or your snaggletooth woman.
there are some cute bitches that work at 3js
britnis hub

Brownsville, TN

#66 Dec 30, 2012
If ur not worried bout me then name a time and place and we will see who's worried names Mark Cunningham
Sorry asses

United States

#67 Dec 30, 2012
People need to quit running their mouth. You have nothing better to do then get on Topix for your own entertainment. It sad really!! The girls at 3js are not bitches, mess with married men or any other nonsense ya wanna dish out. You dont even know these girls. Mind your own business and quit smearing peoples good reputations!
Yeah

United States

#68 Dec 30, 2012
Hell I would do brittany and brandy!!!!!
right

United States

#69 Dec 30, 2012
britnis hub wrote:
If ur not worried bout me then name a time and place and we will see who's worried names Mark Cunningham
funny you dont act like her husband! Ooh I am scared.
LOL

United States

#70 Dec 30, 2012
Hmmmm I know who britany is but which one is brandy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who owns the new garden center down town Fulton? 29 min momma 12
GoFundMe Fraud 12 hr curious 5
Advance auto parts fired? Wed Hater 5
Zach Bynum Jun 27 hIVInGraves 2
Michael castleman Jun 27 Zach 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun 25 HOMEEE 644
Glenn Fry Jun 25 Guest 4

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages