Who is Britni?
meeeee

United States

#26 Nov 7, 2012
She the mean one lol. I love brandy!
Secretadmirer

United States

#27 Nov 7, 2012
Brandy is hot! anyone know if she is single?
okk

Union City, TN

#28 Nov 7, 2012
So she`s the one that always acts like a bitch.
Meeeeeeeeeee

United States

#29 Nov 7, 2012
okk wrote:
So she`s the one that always acts like a bitch.
. Yeah she sweet when she wanna be but mostly acts like a bitch! She the dark haired one that works mornings. brandy used to work that shift but switched.
Meeeeeeeeeee

United States

#30 Nov 7, 2012
Secretadmirer wrote:
Brandy is hot! anyone know if she is single?
I think she is single. I heard she dont give anyone round here the time or day though.
okk

Union City, TN

#31 Nov 7, 2012
I think she`s the one that likes to mess around with married men.
Meeeeeeeeeee

United States

#32 Nov 7, 2012
okk wrote:
oh really? I heard she likes black men. Who the married man?
Meeeeeeeeeee

United States

#33 Nov 7, 2012
okk wrote:
I dont think so. She to sweet, you must have her confused with someone else. She just got a divorce.
okk

Union City, TN

#34 Nov 7, 2012
Don`t think so, is she the one that has black shoulder lenght hair that never smiles and works mornings. If that` her, then yes she messes with married men.
Meeeeeeeeeee

United States

#35 Nov 7, 2012
okk wrote:
Don`t think so, is she the one that has black shoulder lenght hair that never smiles and works mornings. If that` her, then yes she messes with married men.
brandy has long hair that she wears in a bun all the time. She works afternoons and closes. She has reddish brown hair. She is a little chunky but very pretty and she always smiles!
Meeeeeeeeeee

United States

#36 Nov 7, 2012
okk wrote:
sounds like u describing britni but she dont mess with married men either.
okk

Union City, TN

#37 Nov 7, 2012
That`s not what I have seen and been told.
Meeeeeeeeeee

United States

#38 Nov 7, 2012
okk wrote:
That`s not what I have seen and been told.
Do tell!!
okk

Union City, TN

#39 Nov 7, 2012
Wouldn`t you like to know. But I`m telling the truth. Ask her coworkers.
Clueless

Naperville, IL

#40 Nov 7, 2012
I am glad u people think u know the girls at 3js. Quit gossiping about people when u are totally clueless. Britni doesnt mess with married men and its none of your business who brandy is involved with. Grow up and take care of your own business and quit trashtalking. I know those girls personally and obviously u dont!
curious

Naperville, IL

#42 Nov 17, 2012
Where's the girl with the long black hair and glasses?
shannons man

Benton, KY

#43 Nov 17, 2012
Sucker, i advise you to watch your mouth.People who play with fire get burned. Well your playing with fire now. I wont get into a internet argument, ill handle this in person. You might wanna find out who i am before you run that mouth again. Only waRNING YOUR GONNA GET......
better than you

United States

#44 Nov 17, 2012
Brandie is dating someone and Britni is married you dumb asses. She's a bitch from dealing with stupid ass customers all day. You either like her if you don't but I doubt she really cares. None of you know anything about anybody all you listen to are the rumors going around town. Your lives must be so perfect since you have time to sit on this website all day and talk about people you don't even know. Or is it jealousy that they are prettier than you or people actually like them? Get a life!!!
interested

Romeoville, IL

#45 Nov 17, 2012
better than you wrote:
Brandie is dating someone and Britni is married you dumb asses. She's a bitch from dealing with stupid ass customers all day. You either like her if you don't but I doubt she really cares. None of you know anything about anybody all you listen to are the rumors going around town. Your lives must be so perfect since you have time to sit on this website all day and talk about people you don't even know. Or is it jealousy that they are prettier than you or people actually like them? Get a life!!!
who brandy seeing? I want her number!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dummies working @ elementary 3 hr worried wife 1
Kristin rushing 3 hr not hater 2
pos mike guhy Wed Stan 1
How did Phil Bynum die? (Jul '15) Mon ChildMolesterBurns 52
Hot Guy that works in Fulton was mart meat dept. (May '15) Aug 22 Chiccy 17
tina hitner Aug 18 just wondering 1
we are coming Aug 16 Oitsu 2

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance