Shannon from 3J`s
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
be nice

Union City, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2012
She`s a very nice person, you shouldn`t start things about people.
Hawgwash

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Then y did u start this
noticed

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Brittney from 3J's looks like trash
Peaches

Trenton, TN

#6 Jun 25, 2012
I know Shannon very well. She is a friend of mine and she's a very sweet person.
wrong

Madisonville, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2012
She is a two faced B!
OICU812

Trenton, TN

#8 Jun 26, 2012
I like Shannon. I'm glad she got rid of that piece of trash that she called a husband. That Hell's Angels wanna be. (yea right LOL)
strawberry

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Lol if your saying something good bout her bet u have a brown nose! NO one really likes her
Peaches

Trenton, TN

#11 Jun 28, 2012
strawberry wrote:
Lol if your saying something good bout her bet u have a brown nose! NO one really likes her
I've known Shannon for several years. She's a good person but don't take any shit off anybody. I know what you're referring too and that is such a stupid comment. I 'm very happily married. Everyone has people that runs them down including you Dear Strawberry.
strawberry

United States

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>I've known Shannon for several years. She's a good person but don't take any shit off anybody. I know what you're referring too and that is such a stupid comment. I 'm very happily married. Everyone has people that runs them down including you Dear Strawberry.
you must work for her and kiss her ass that's the only ones that make it there
Peaches

Trenton, TN

#13 Jun 29, 2012
strawberry wrote:
<quoted text>you must work for her and kiss her ass that's the only ones that make it there
No I don't work with her. But I've known her for about 5 years.
Humpy

Somerset, KY

#14 Jul 2, 2012
Who is the chick with the long black hair and massive rack?
herself

Russellville, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2012
you ppl have no life if you have nothing better to do but sit on a computer and talk abt ppl.I might be a bitch but i will least tell you to your face what i think. If whoever has problem with me feel free to let me know to my face i'll be glad to hear what you have to say. ppl dont like me bc i dont take shit of anyone so to whomever get a life leave me alone or come see me one or the two
apple

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2012
herself wrote:
you ppl have no life if you have nothing better to do but sit on a computer and talk abt ppl.I might be a bitch but i will least tell you to your face what i think. If whoever has problem with me feel free to let me know to my face i'll be glad to hear what you have to say. ppl dont like me bc i dont take shit of anyone so to whomever get a life leave me alone or come see me one or the two
wow you have a potty mouth!! Maybe that's why your teeth look like $h1t
what ever

Humboldt, TN

#17 Jul 13, 2012
YOU TELL EM!!!!!! girl.....
pear

United States

#18 Aug 17, 2012
which Shannon you talking bout?
Hmmmmmmm

United States

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Who is your favorite 3js girl?
smiley

Whitewater, WI

#20 Oct 25, 2012
Britni! She's awesome
Dude

Somerset, KY

#21 Oct 25, 2012
What britni look like?
shannons man

Benton, KY

#23 Oct 27, 2012
herself wrote:
you tell them baby
shannons man

Benton, KY

#24 Oct 27, 2012
strawberry wrote:
i happen to love her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug bust in fulton (May '12) 20 hr Spelling bee 121
Meadows Hotel Sat Love Fulton 41
Found pig (Sep '16) Sat OinkOink 5
Any corn fed tittie farmers daughters available (Aug '17) Sat JesusFreak 16
question about rehabilitation centers (Aug '17) Sat Rebecca Smothers 2
freedom from drugs (Aug '10) Sat Addict 3
Any good plumbers in the area? (Mar '17) Sat KneeDeepNSht 7

Fulton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance