Ferry Morris closing

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#125 Jun 6, 2012
Cathy wrote:
I thought the proper procedure to dig was to call "Call Before U Dig"(in KY the number, I believe, is 411, located in the phone books ) and they, in turn, contact the specific utility department and THEN the utility department goes and does a locate and marking. This is what my builder told me he had to do before he could start digging.
Nobody is stupid on my end. Everybody has enough sense to call BUD. And they had two other names before that. You bunch of idiots couldn't preform a job if you had one. Yes, I have always called BUD and it is their records that document many people telling them Fulton Public Works did not mark for them. And I have those records. It was not only me they would not mark for as many people complained to BUD (I believe it's called something else now). I have tons of records where they did not mark. But take Bell South/AT&T. They mark every time you call and don't complain they just marked it once already. The law says they must mark every single time somebody digs. Bell South/AT&T was one day late marking just one time in 10 years. It was understandable because it had rained a few days. But the first day the rain stopped here came Bell South/AT&T. You people are pure idiots and if your leaders are like you then they don't have enough sense to get companies to locate in Fulton. You people are so nuts you think nobody knows anything but you. But Chicagoans know how to live in the ciyty limits and they know who to call before they dig.
Hahahaha

AOL

#126 Jun 6, 2012
You might want to get the ball rolling on obtaining that IP address, Toodles, because here I am again posting to an open forum. Your claim of cyber stalking should make an interesting case, especially considering that our exchange began when you saw fit to go back and reply to the second posting in this thread.....a posting I made February 21, 2011. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
WOW

Brownsville, TN

#127 Jun 6, 2012
Hahahaha wrote:
You might want to get the ball rolling on obtaining that IP address, Toodles, because here I am again posting to an open forum. Your claim of cyber stalking should make an interesting case, especially considering that our exchange began when you saw fit to go back and reply to the second posting in this thread.....a posting I made February 21, 2011. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Big bag of wind= NEWSBEAT LOL

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#128 Jun 6, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bag of wind= NEWSBEAT LOL
You are a bully. And no bullies work for me because I fire them as quick as I learn of them. Anyway my company was built where I am welcome and I am satisfied with it. I am satisfied knowing Fulton will never earn a penny off me because that's the way they wanted it and they got what they wanted and what they deserve.
WOW

Brownsville, TN

#129 Jun 6, 2012
TOO funny You say someone else "is a bully" when YOU are the only one calling names and making threats on here- priceless!

BTW I don't recall my asking you for a job, and I doubt you'll do too well IF you act anything like in real life as you do on here- still best wishes to you
just askin

United States

#130 Jun 6, 2012
Ok, newsbeat, who are you really, and what company do you own, or can you run. I don't really know who you are. If you can get something going in our town, please let us know, people will come work for you. If your not money hungry like every big shot that owns a company, then forget how rich the workers made you. Then sell it, and the heck with the folks that got you there. Are you really sincere?
EasyEnough

Madisonville, KY

#131 Jun 7, 2012
just askin wrote:
Ok, newsbeat, who are you really, and what company do you own, or can you run. I don't really know who you are. If you can get something going in our town, please let us know, people will come work for you. If your not money hungry like every big shot that owns a company, then forget how rich the workers made you. Then sell it, and the heck with the folks that got you there. Are you really sincere?
Google Newsbeat Epicenter and you will find a Facebook page that will tell you what you are asking, I believe.
WORKER

Boynton Beach, FL

#132 Jun 7, 2012
CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC FERRY MORSE. PLEASE IDIOTS START UR OWN POST... Update the union of ferry morse met yesterday wit seed holding company. R there any updates aware of???
Hahahaha

AOL

#133 Jun 7, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Big bag of wind= NEWSBEAT LOL
Very much like a cheap steak.....all sizzle and no substance....the Topix version of Rush Limbaugh.
wowser

Brownsville, TN

#134 Jun 7, 2012
Just a guess but calling people IDIOTS is not likely going to help you get information from anyone who has real information.

I too would love to know what (IF anything) is going on, but I suspect it's a done deal and unless the Union gets the Governor and Rand Paul etc involved Fulton has lost about 200 or so jobs they NEEDED badly...

There is NO excuse for Fulton not growing by leaps and bounds- none.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#135 Jun 7, 2012
EasyEnough wrote:
<quoted text>
Google Newsbeat Epicenter and you will find a Facebook page that will tell you what you are asking, I believe.
Name, rank and serial number is about all Facebook gives you an opportunity to tell. So keeping up with my website will clue you in much more. Newsbeat http://www.newsbeat.biz/ .

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#136 Jun 7, 2012
just askin wrote:
Ok, newsbeat, who are you really, and what company do you own, or can you run. I don't really know who you are. If you can get something going in our town, please let us know, people will come work for you. If your not money hungry like every big shot that owns a company, then forget how rich the workers made you. Then sell it, and the heck with the folks that got you there. Are you really sincere?
Whom am I? I came from a long line of Fultonian ancestors --Taylor, Jourdan, Self/Selph, Cathey, Robey, Burmbly, Webb, Jackson, Vaughn, Pinson and others. I suspect you did not see some of my postings so let me say my plans of relocating my business to Fulton was in the plans at one time but not anymore. When I found out Fulton Public Works would not mark their utilities for me I relocated my business elsewhere. Their not marking their utilities many, many times caused me to drill a hole within 3 inches of a gas pipe. That made me so sick in the tummy I decided right then my company would not relocate to Fulton. The laws on the books say they have to mark their utilities and if they do not mark then they begin to rack up felonies. I originally wanted to relocate my business to Fulton. I did the research and within 50 miles around there are plenty of individuals who could have worked for me including Cairoites. The vast majority of my jobs are order pickers and they usually get paid not much over the federal min-wage but they start out $10 an hour with me. Besides order picking there would have been office jobs, dock and terminal workers, truckers, news reporters, layout team and more. But Fulton Public Works not marking their utilities putting lives in danger taught me not to relocate my business to Fulton. This is the reason my business did not relocate to Fulton. Now, what are the reasons other business owners will not relocate to Fulton? Find out the reasons so you can blame the right ones.
friend

Henderson, TN

#137 Jun 7, 2012
Newsbeat will you start your onw topic if you want to talk about Fulton Public works or what ever you want to discuss? And people will you stop replying to him! THIS FORUM IS ABOUT FERRY-MORSE CLOSING! thank you!
Wrong

Owensboro, KY

#138 Jun 8, 2012
This guy does not know what he is talking about.
wowser

Brownsville, TN

#139 Jun 8, 2012
WORKER wrote:
CAN WE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC FERRY MORSE.... Update the union of ferry morse met yesterday wit seed holding company. R there any updates aware of???
ANY news at all what the Union and City Council are doing to keep F/M running and IN FULTON?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#140 Jun 8, 2012
friend wrote:
Newsbeat will you start your onw topic if you want to talk about Fulton Public works or what ever you want to discuss? And people will you stop replying to him! THIS FORUM IS ABOUT FERRY-MORSE CLOSING! thank you!
All I did was tell you people why you have no new company to work for which could have employed everybody from F/M. But the ones who do not want jobs stired up a bunch of BS so nab them instead of me. And if you are not interested in why you have no jobs in Fulton then why start a thread about F/M?
wowser

Brownsville, TN

#141 Jun 8, 2012
Newsbeat wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did was tell you people why you have no new company to work for which could have employed everybody from F/M. But the ones who do not want jobs stired up a bunch of BS so nab them instead of me. And if you are not interested in why you have no jobs in Fulton then why start a thread about F/M?
LMAO that IS a "FAR CRY" from ALL you did!

Some of what I have watched YOU do

YOU made unfounded allegations of Felonies committed by Fulton Public Works then refused to post the KRS you said you had

You insulted Fulton Residents and family members.

YOU called folks names and insulted them without any provocation other than asking YOU questions about YOUR OWN postings.

You "cried bully" when it's YOU being the ONLY bully every single time

You bragged about "being from Chicago" and talked down to Fulton folks , CLAIMED you "were going to open some BIG business IN FULTON but THEN CLAIM you put it 1953 miles away From FULTON LMAO

YOU made stupid and asinine THREATS of having posters arrested for responding to YOUR BS on a Public Forum

You make bold statements and THREATEN anyone who "dares to question the high and mighty NEWSBEAT"

Probably missed some of ALL you have done....

Time to get a grip on reality- SERIOUSLY - just sayin'

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#142 Jun 8, 2012
wowser wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO that IS a "FAR CRY" from ALL you did!
Some of what I have watched YOU do
YOU made unfounded allegations of Felonies committed by Fulton Public Works then refused to post the KRS you said you had
You insulted Fulton Residents and family members.
YOU called folks names and insulted them without any provocation other than asking YOU questions about YOUR OWN postings.
You "cried bully" when it's YOU being the ONLY bully every single time
You bragged about "being from Chicago" and talked down to Fulton folks , CLAIMED you "were going to open some BIG business IN FULTON but THEN CLAIM you put it 1953 miles away From FULTON LMAO
YOU made stupid and asinine THREATS of having posters arrested for responding to YOUR BS on a Public Forum
You make bold statements and THREATEN anyone who "dares to question the high and mighty NEWSBEAT"
Probably missed some of ALL you have done....
Time to get a grip on reality- SERIOUSLY - just sayin'
You keep mentioning your motives for stalking and harassing me. Leave me alone.
wowser

Brownsville, TN

#143 Jun 8, 2012
GET A CLUE

YOU are NOT from FUlTON- YOU are the one coming on here - IF anyone is "stalking anyone" that would be YOU "genius" ....

PLEASE explain HOW my being IN Fulton on the FULTON KY TOPIX "is somehow stalking YOU" YOU are NOT in FULTON (according to your own posts)- SO any judge ANYWHERE---- IS -- Going to laugh you out of their courtroom (IF you're lucky) YOU come on here - NO one forced you and I am NOT going on the Chicago TOPIX looking FOR YOU!

I'm certainly NOT going on Chicago TOPIX making bogus arrest threats to YOU......you cannot say the same thing..

YOU come here trashing Fulton and all of us, make threats then cry "stalking" WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE!

You don't seem to grasp basic reality much less THE LAWS in the US
Hahahaha

AOL

#144 Jun 8, 2012
Posting to the same thread and offering a rebuttal to your idiotic comments is not stalking and harassing. Harassing is when an individual (YOU) goes back to a post from February 21, 2011 and replies to it. You have more anger and less brains than anyone I've encountered in quite some time. Your primary goal is to blow your own trumpet with the hope that others will kowtow to you. Well, it "ain't" gonna happen here. You're a little fish in a big ocean and because the City of Fulton and every individual on this forum was not properly awed by your genius you are throwing a temper tantrum. Well, rave on, little gal. You remind me of an aunt of mine that I did not meet until well into adulthood. She showed up unannounced, knocked on my door and said, "Hello, Dahhhhling, I'm your Aunt Bess." I said, "Nice meeting you after all these years." She said, in a brassy obnoxious manner. "Honey, I've been away making money all these years." I then asked, "Would you prefer to be called Aunt Bessie or just plain, Bess?" Her answer---> "You can just call me Old Rich B---h." I said, "How about we just dispense with the Rich part?" She blustered and stammered and kept her visit short. Incidentally, she went nuttier than a fruit cake and spent her last years in a mental facility believing she was a battery charger."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Advance auto parts fired? Sat Focj 1
Glenn Fry Sat Guest 4
How did Phil Bynum die? (Jul '15) Sat WOW 45
who owns the new garden center down town Fulton? Jun 24 jewel 11
in need of help Jun 24 not funny 3
Cardinal liquor Jun 23 Big black 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages