First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Janet Taylor

Jackson, TN

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Looking for information on this fine dead beat dad. Did he quit or get fired from Nix-a-mit and if he got fired for what reason? Does anyone know his where abouts and if he is in jail? Just wondering. Hoped rehab. would change him but hasn't as far as a upstanding Dad he still has not changed one bit.
give up

Brownsville, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2012
New snitch on the block from what I hear. Not working, running around with the rest of the worthless druggies. Don't see him changing no time soon.
booyah

Henderson, TN

#3 Sep 18, 2012
i am not a frkin junkie...but i know rick bott better than any of u bitches round here and i dnt give a fuck if ur his baby momma,wife,whatever..rick is far from a frking snitch,he may be an addict but theres alot of issues that he deals with and unfortunatley he falls to drugs tryin to cope,yes it is the wrong choice but addiction is a disease. he loves deeply,he loves his babygirl though he may not be the father he wants to be right now,tears him up too,but..one day he will hit his rock bottom and rise above the addiction...God forbid any of you bitches try to support him,instead of beatin him down further than hes doing to himself..he is and always has been a damn good person and hes real...and sure n the fuck isnt a snitch..trust me we have many secrets not related to drugs...hes fire n da bed too.
Just a nice citizen

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Addiction is not a disease? what the hell did you learn that from, addiction is a mind controlling thing and its the persons mind to stop or do so, so be4 u go thinking ur something let me tell you its not a disease be4 ur go threw life thinking that.
Just a nice citizen

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
booyah wrote:
i am not a frkin junkie...but i know rick bott better than any of u bitches round here and i dnt give a fuck if ur his baby momma,wife,whatever..rick is far from a frking snitch,he may be an addict but theres alot of issues that he deals with and unfortunatley he falls to drugs tryin to cope,yes it is the wrong choice but addiction is a disease. he loves deeply,he loves his babygirl though he may not be the father he wants to be right now,tears him up too,but..one day he will hit his rock bottom and rise above the addiction...God forbid any of you bitches try to support him,instead of beatin him down further than hes doing to himself..he is and always has been a damn good person and hes real...and sure n the fuck isnt a snitch..trust me we have many secrets not related to drugs...hes fire n da bed too.
Who called you a junkie? i tho they were talking about a guy name Rick Bott? So r u confesses Booyah ur rick or what?
tina

Henderson, TN

#6 Sep 20, 2012
they will get slick rick if they even care he runs with that edgin gurl,that nasty skeletor looking dale powell,he used to look good.
give up

Brownsville, TN

#7 Sep 23, 2012
booyah wrote:
You think you know so much about your little friend Ricky, Everyone will see sooner than he wants that he yes indeed snitched!!
City of Foolton again

South Elgin, IL

#8 Sep 28, 2012
booyah wrote:
I agree and am even eyewitnes to Bott's good qualities. As for him being fire in the bed I have no knowledge of that. But let me tell the self rightious critics why so many Fooooooooltonians are on drugs in the first place. City of Fooooooolton has on pourpose starved their citizens of jobs for over 30 years because if the citizens have no money for lawyers and law suits they can literally shit on everybody in town without a warrant nor any justification. This BS has been going on by City of Fooooooolton for years because they are power hungry to to abuse everybody they can and you better not question their authooity to shit on you because you'll get arrested. And when you get before that baldheaded judge you are automatically guilty. When you depress 90% of the citizens like that some are going to turn to drugs. And where do you Foooooooltonians get off judging Bott and everybody else in the first place? What makes you Fooooooooooltonians so gosh damn great above everybody else? All over this Fooooooooooolton forum there is nothing but needle nose critics who really deserve some of their own medicine. I have seen prior restdents leave Fooooooooooolton and all but two got back on their feet financially. You smart Fooooooooooooltonians better figure a way to move and never look back. Yes, I know, how can you move if you have no money? Devise a plan, beg a church or other charitable group to help you get enough money move. Leave the drugs alone, don't sell drugs to get money to move on. I have known some who were on drugs so many years they appeard to be experts at taking then drugs. But just as they began to look like experts they took the wrong drug or maybe too much of it and died all of a sudden. Bott I don't know him well engough to know if he really messes with dope or not. But to come on here bashing him is unbelievable. Foooooooooooooltonians, get a damn life.
Rebuttal

South Elgin, IL

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Just a nice citizen wrote:
Addiction is not a disease? what the hell did you learn that from, addiction is a mind controlling thing and its the persons mind to stop or do so, so be4 u go thinking ur something let me tell you its not a disease be4 ur go threw life thinking that.
WTF! Some drugs are not addictive and some like cigarettes and bud really are a want to quit reality. But some dope is so addictive you get hooked the very first time you use. Just how many of you in the audiance of this forum tried some little ole so-called innocent drug with your buddies thinking just once won't hurt? Well many times just once became the beginning of the end to broken marriages, loss of ability to hold a job, even violent deaths due to OD. Some people really have no way to battle addiction but it's not a want to matter. Those who have not the ability to beat addiction should be looked at with loving hearts just as society looks at victims of disease for which their are no cures. I have known for years there are some ass Fooooooooooooooooltonians who are so damn holy all they can do is spread their evil. What you evil Fooooooooltonians need is for somebody to jerk a knott in your asses. Now, that would cool your heals off.
Janet Taylor

Halls, TN

#10 Sep 28, 2012
I want to make a few comments about how some people think Rick has been "WRONGED". My granddaughter is his daughter. There was a DNA test done to prove it. He has not seen her since January 2011. He did go to drug rehabilitation for about 5 1/2 months. It was a christian rehab. place in Burlison, TN. He was clean and sober for that long. All he had to do was stay way from the same people. He has been out for months and has still not picked up the phone to call about his daughter that he cares about. No child support paid except for claim her on his 2011 taxes and he only paid child support for 3 months. Boy will they come after him. They are after him for 2010 for the same thing because you don't cheat the IRS and you don't mess with my taxes. He has proven himself to us. He had his chance to change and he didn't. The town didn't cause his problem. He did. One day my daughter will meet a nice man and marry and Brooklyn will have a REAL DADDY.
Rebuttal

South Elgin, IL

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Janet Taylor wrote:
I want to make a few comments about how some people think Rick has been "WRONGED". My granddaughter is his daughter. There was a DNA test done to prove it. He has not seen her since January 2011. He did go to drug rehabilitation for about 5 1/2 months. It was a christian rehab. place in Burlison, TN. He was clean and sober for that long. All he had to do was stay way from the same people. He has been out for months and has still not picked up the phone to call about his daughter that he cares about. No child support paid except for claim her on his 2011 taxes and he only paid child support for 3 months. Boy will they come after him. They are after him for 2010 for the same thing because you don't cheat the IRS and you don't mess with my taxes. He has proven himself to us. He had his chance to change and he didn't. The town didn't cause his problem. He did. One day my daughter will meet a nice man and marry and Brooklyn will have a REAL DADDY.
What did you people do to contribute to Rick's staying away? Grandmothers can and have been the most evil working their shit then when the parent stays away they get the blame. A person can only take so much abuse until they go over the edge so far they can't return. And many of them get on drugs to dull the pains of their abusers. So don't sit up here acting like a damn goody two shoe. You and your daughter played your parts in this mess.
Janet Taylor

Humboldt, TN

#12 Sep 29, 2012
You are crazy as you know what if you think I had anything to do with Rick Bott being a meth head. I have fought depression for years but I don't drink, smoke or use illegal drugs. I do it the right way with RX prescribed by my DR. and counceling. I read my bible and trust in Lord. Maybe if other people would do that alittle it would help them. My daughter, her father and I have had to stay strong because someone had to be here for Brooklyn. And what abuse do you think we caused Rick? He was given ever opportunity to visit his daughter but in 6 months he might have seen her maybe 10 times if that. And no he was not allowed to take her..... Would you let a druggy take your child...HECK NO and never will in this present life. So think what you want of me. I don't care because my granddaughter knows WHO I AM and LOVES HER MOTHER MORE THAN BEYOND WORDS. That is all that matters.
Rebuttal

South Elgin, IL

#13 Sep 29, 2012
Janet Taylor wrote:
You are crazy as you know what if you think I had anything to do with Rick Bott being a meth head. I have fought depression for years but I don't drink, smoke or use illegal drugs. I do it the right way with RX prescribed by my DR. and counceling. I read my bible and trust in Lord. Maybe if other people would do that alittle it would help them. My daughter, her father and I have had to stay strong because someone had to be here for Brooklyn. And what abuse do you think we caused Rick? He was given ever opportunity to visit his daughter but in 6 months he might have seen her maybe 10 times if that. And no he was not allowed to take her..... Would you let a druggy take your child...HECK NO and never will in this present life. So think what you want of me. I don't care because my granddaughter knows WHO I AM and LOVES HER MOTHER MORE THAN BEYOND WORDS. That is all that matters.
I know of 2 old sorry bitches from Jackson, TN who stole their granddaughter away from the only parent the child had left alive. Like you they made claims of being the angles. So I don't buy every old woman's stories. And if you were such a great Christian you wouldn't have started this thread to begin with. You're just as assy as everybody else on here is. Go try to con somebody else.
Rebuttal

South Elgin, IL

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Janet Taylor wrote:
I think you deserve to be exposed as the fraud you are. I'm going to print this stuff and hand it to Rick personally.
Janet Taylor

Medina, TN

#15 Sep 29, 2012
Go ahead....I have nothing to hide. I post everything under my real name. More than I can say for any of you. And the I am not a fraud. Everything I have said on here is TRUE. Prove me different or keep your mouth SHUT. At least I don't hide behind REBUTTAL. All I have every wanted was information about if Rick had a job or not because then maybe my daughter would get some child support. But you can think what you want about me. If you are going to give it to Rick you must be one of his low life friends to begin with. I'll live it at that.
rebuttal

Hortonville, WI

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Janet Taylor wrote:
Go ahead....I have nothing to hide. I post everything under my real name. More than I can say for any of you. And the I am not a fraud. Everything I have said on here is TRUE. Prove me different or keep your mouth SHUT. At least I don't hide behind REBUTTAL. All I have every wanted was information about if Rick had a job or not because then maybe my daughter would get some child support. But you can think what you want about me. If you are going to give it to Rick you must be one of his low life friends to begin with. I'll live it at that.
What a fine Chirisian you claimed to be. Oh but wait a minute. You simply said you read your your bible. Was it a Wicca bible or something? Move on in life and quit stirring up shit on people.
rebuttal

Hortonville, WI

#17 Sep 29, 2012
rebuttal wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fine Chirisian you claimed to be. Oh but wait a minute. You simply said you read your your bible. Was it a Wicca bible or something? Move on in life and quit stirring up shit on people.
By

By the way --I am the biological Taylor here. So quit trashing up my family name and quit using the Taylor name at all because it don't belong to you.
just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2012
Ricky Bott is a snitch and I know that for sure. I dont care what any one says. And he makes meth on Stephen Beale. That is all he thinks about.
grrrr

Henderson, TN

#19 Sep 30, 2012
rebuttall,you are soo right defendin ricky and telling that sorry trashtalkig bitch like it is,shes just making problem worse if she kept her gold diggn ass out of it let the parents deal and work their own problems out it maynot have esclated to the point he went over the edge cos he does love his lil girl and wouldnt do drugs if he spentime w her...hes not a monster,just lost soul needing saved and janet taylor if u cared so much bout more than gettn money out of him u wouldnt be trashn him and bringin her daddy down u would be tryin to help,years from now she will resent you for downing her daddy cos at the end of the day,he is her only dad,who needs help,6 months aint shit in rehab when folx be sneakn crap in just like jails...his problems are deeper than just things happening in the present,shit u never take time to realize or understand,ur a petty old selfish witch,hurting more than you realize,especially the innocent lil girl,ur daughter knew he did drugs she did too,he didnt have real strong support once he got out,not xcusing him,but the real truth is he needs real support,help, not jail,or judgemental bitches like you bringing him down,u read ur bible so much,it says love ur neighbor as yourself,doesnt say not too if their drugaddict,etc..hate hypocrites tryn to claim they real christians!!!!!
Janet Taylor

Henderson, TN

#20 Sep 30, 2012
I don't understand what grrr thinks I have done so wrong to Rick. Am I suppose to give him money for his drugs...cigarettes ....beer....cellphone.vehicle or what? He has not made one effort to call and ask about his daughter or buy her a thing in over a year. I am not a gold digger. MY daughter, Amanda is supported by her father and me and that is turn means we fully support Brooklyn. So is Rick is not paying support it does bother me and Amanda's dad that lives in Alabama. It is really none of your business. All I have wanted was for Rick to get better for himself. And yes...if he wanted to he could do it. Change friends, move, counceling, out-patient rehab and prayer. As far as him and Amanda being together, that's what you get when you sleep with strangers and my daughter did. She got pregnant and had a beautiful daughter that has changed her life forever but she can't change the fact that Rick is still the sorry a-- person she sleep with and made a baby. He hasn't realized what a awesome wonderful child he has missed growing up and it is no ones fault but his owns. We didn't make him use drugs. He has always been able to see Brooklyn if he called. He was not permitted to take her but I think you might understand why. But we did nothing to make Rick like he is. Put the blame where it should fall. On Rick. I have always made my daughter accountable for her actions.I can only hope Rick gets better for Rick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fulton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advance auto parts fired? 10 min Hick 4
Zach Bynum 22 hr hIVInGraves 2
Michael castleman 22 hr Zach 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
Glenn Fry Jun 25 Guest 4
How did Phil Bynum die? (Jul '15) Jun 25 WOW 45
who owns the new garden center down town Fulton? Jun 24 jewel 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fulton Mortgages