Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159706 Sep 17, 2012
Is being treated with equality an analogy?
Aldous Huxley

Netherlands

#159707 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Why would I be aware of his personal life, I would think it would be known to the people that hired him since he wasn't hiding it. I agree we need to be careful putting gay people in countries like that.
Why? I mean from every post you've ever written you hate them and most likely happy that it happened when you found out he was gay,of which I have yet to see it mentioned anywhere that he was! They hate Christians also and kill them every chance they get,so shouldn't Christians also be banned from serving in a post like this according to your train of thought in a Muslim country? Shove off pal,you're a class A hypocrite! Completely off topic also as per your S.O.P.!
Arab Rage

Springfield, NJ

#159709 Sep 18, 2012
Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... taking it easy this am.... spent last night with three different clients... one was like in the sticks..LOL I went into my favorite club about 11pm and my friend the bartender almost yelled it across the club "Oh hello Hooker!!" It was funny except two police officers were there walking around..LOL
You are a ghey man or a transtesticle or something F'ed up like that. I hear you have many problems and have some serious medical concerns. Still living out some sick depraved fantasy even after Allah struck you down by infecting that festering stinkhole of yours with only He-knows-what.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#159710 Sep 18, 2012
Thomas Jefferson wrote:
Bringing the Mountain to Muhammad
Io.
Question with boldness even the
existence of a God ; because if there
be one, He must more approve of the
homage of reason, than that of
blindfolded fear.
Io.
I have sworn upon the altar of God,
eternal hostility against every form of
tyranny against the mind of man.
Io.
A coward is much more exposed
to quarrels than a man of spirit.
Io.
It is error alone that needs the
support of government. Truth
can stand alone.
Io.
In matters of style swim with the
current; in matters of principle
stand like a rock.
Io.
When we get piled on one another
in large cities, as in Europe we will
become as corrupt as Europe.
Io.
It is incumbent on every generation
to pay it's own debts as it goes. A
principle if acted on would save one
half of the wars of the world.
Io.
A Bill of Rights is what the people
are entitled to against any government,
and what no just government should
refuse or rest on inference.
Io.
I predict future happiness for Americans
if they can prevent the government from
wasting the labors of the people under
the pretense of taking care of them.
Io.
I tremble for my country when I reflect that
God is just,
that his justice cannot sleep forever.
Io.
I believe that banking institutions are more
dangerous to our liberties than standing
armies.
Io.
My reading of history convinces me that
most bad government results from too
much government.
Io.
I never considered a difference of opinion
in politics, in religion in philosophy, as cause
for withdrawing from a friend.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where do we live?
Show a little Respect.
Just goes to show, truth never changes.

Location hidden

#159711 Sep 18, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
As one brillian "professor" to another, I think that it would be a MARVELOUS idea if you just ignored ELH's posts BEFORE she wipes the floor with your smarmy azz.
Don't you mean she 'mocks' the floor?

Doesn't that make her a janito... a butch homemaker?

Location hidden

#159712 Sep 18, 2012
Shaved light wings wrote:
Motherjones.com has put the foot right up Willard Mitt Romney's own backside with his OWN WORDS BEING USED AGAINST HIM.
How does it feel Willard?
Romney didn't write off half the voters.

He pointed out they have been bought off by Obama with taxpayers money.

You need to stop pushing those q-tips so deep honey...

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#159713 Sep 18, 2012
NoDumbQuestions wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was treating him with equality?
My guess is that DADT was still in play.

You were saying something about equality?

Bazinga!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159715 Sep 18, 2012
NoDumbQuestions wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in the military has to invite the possibility of being in harms way. Gays should be able to serve there, no?
Serving in the Military and being an Ambassador have no comparison.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159716 Sep 18, 2012
Aldous Huxley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I mean from every post you've ever written you hate them and most likely happy that it happened when you found out he was gay,of which I have yet to see it mentioned anywhere that he was! They hate Christians also and kill them every chance they get,so shouldn't Christians also be banned from serving in a post like this according to your train of thought in a Muslim country? Shove off pal,you're a class A hypocrite! Completely off topic also as per your S.O.P.!
Show me the posts you are referring to. Don't make up stuff. No, you hate Christians. They allow Christians in most Islam country, they just have to follow the rules like wearing no cross or bringing the Bible because the truth hurts.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159717 Sep 18, 2012
Got it on motherjones.com looks like the lightwing nut cases have been exposed for what they really are.
Dogs walking backwards with shaved rearends, That's why they make no sense when they spew on this topic too!
Willard Mitt Romney and Paul D. Ryan, your GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's are stuck in the same cesspool you made for them all.
P.S. you have to have the golden touch to torch and complete idiot over and over again!
I guess telling it like it is wrong in the obama manual.
Shaved light wings

West Covina, CA

#159718 Sep 18, 2012
Did ya see the one about Willard Mitt Romney and his 47% MOOCHER theory?

Must be in the same league as the LDS CHURCH 10% MOOCHER theory?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159719 Sep 18, 2012
You are just not used to hearing anything outside the obama propaganda machine.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159720 Sep 18, 2012
I agree this is disgusting: Internal Department of Justice emails obtained by The Daily Caller show Attorney General Eric Holder’s communications staff has collaborated with the left-wing advocacy group Media Matters for America in an attempt to quell news stories about scandals plaguing Holder and America’s top law enforcement agency.

Dozens of pages of emails between DOJ Office of Public Affairs Director Tracy Schmaler and Media Matters staffers show Schmaler, Holder’s top press defender, working with Media Matters to attack reporters covering DOJ scandals. TheDC obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159721 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Serving in the Military and being an Ambassador have no comparison.
Besides representing one's own country and possibly getting killed?
Riccardo, you know what you'd be great in?
Fire.
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159722 Sep 18, 2012
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligIble propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them....
Who said this?
Why?
Can you figure out what that means, patriot?
Thinker?
NO dq for Willards

West Covina, CA

#159723 Sep 18, 2012
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what.

All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.

That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them.

And they will vote for this president no matter what

These are people who pay no income tax.

This statement is from video footage of a closed-door,$50,000 a plate fundraiser Mitt Romney held with some of his wealthy donors that MotherJones.com released September 17, 2012.

This is what Willard Mitt Romney and the LDS Church really think of you.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#159724 Sep 18, 2012
NO dq for Willards wrote:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what.
All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.
That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them.
And they will vote for this president no matter what
These are people who pay no income tax.
This statement is from video footage of a closed-door,$50,000 a plate fundraiser Mitt Romney held with some of his wealthy donors that MotherJones.com released September 17, 2012.
This is what Willard Mitt Romney and the LDS Church really think of you.
I agree Almost half of the country pays no income taxes whatsoever (and many actually receive money back in the form of the EITC). By having "no skin in the game," what is their incentive to keep tax rates on the upper income earners at a reasonable level? There is none. We already have a more progressive income tax system than Sweden! If this country re-elects Barack Obama, then we are heading for a Greek-style situation. This election is about the makers versus the takers.
Money back

West Covina, CA

#159725 Sep 18, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney is Now Road Kill, Caught Between the Center and the Fever Swamps of his wackO supporter's who are getting fewer in number each minute and day that passes.

Donners are not donationing and those that have are stopping paymnents and even asking for their money back!
NoDumbQuestions

Santa Cruz, CA

#159726 Sep 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Almost half of the country pays no income taxes whatsoever (and many actually receive money back in the form of the EITC). By having "no skin in the game," what is their incentive to keep tax rates on the upper income earners at a reasonable level? There is none. We already have a more progressive income tax system than Sweden! If this country re-elects Barack Obama, then we are heading for a Greek-style situation. This election is about the makers versus the takers.
Of that you can be sure!
Some people love this country like our very own lives.
Others love it like a glutton loves breakfast.
Statics

West Covina, CA

#159727 Sep 18, 2012
Every question poised to Willard Mitt Romney is a "dumb question" as per his views of life.

motherjones.com will answer all the questions about Willard Mitt Romeny, Paul D. Ryan and the base of his support, GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fullerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 32,398
News Workers at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center alleg... (May '10) Fri Vita-TRP Protein 41
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Fri Anaheim 4,834
News Young filmmakers thank the academy at Student A... Fri Duke for Mayor 1
News Baldwin Park code enforcement officer arrested ... (Jul '10) Fri Angela 127
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri Fields 6,802
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Sep 22 El Jiringas 166

Fullerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fullerton Mortgages