UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
16,641 - 16,660 of 26,952 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
As I've said all along, UCLA has a very good chance to finish ahead of USC in Recruiting this year...
The (B)ruins always have a chance every year but continually cannot man up... HaHa

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LSU has been to 4 Final Fours. Has USC ever had a basketball team? LMAO!!! Coach Artie has very little interest in basketball. He just wants to set the record straight! The Coach is an SEC, and CFB FOOTBALL fan! FACT!!! Taco, you've confirmed with another one of your moronic posts that you don't know the difference between right and wrong! Geesh! Hell, you don't even know the difference between your @ss and a hole in the ground, much less anything else! The Coach was concurring with the remark being made about the NCAA passing a measure that would monetarily compensate "legally", college athletes. You on the other hand, are a typical street gang thug who sees Trajon glory in any type of unlawful, unethical "Get Rich Quick" scheme. No wonder you lawless vagabond Trajons are always in trouble with the NCAA. You'd think you criminals would learn after the NCAA just about cut off your nuts. Anyway, have a nice day now ... ya hear!
Yours truly,
Artie the Accountant (Keeping tabs on $$$ that flows under the table at low-life, heathen, no-good, scoundrel institutions of higher learning ... you know who you are)
>:/
So then what is your excuse now? Looks like you Southern nitwits can only concentrate on one sport per year. Maybe LSU should take up (as you like to say) tiddlywinks and hop scotch just to stay relevant after December 31st... HaHa

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing the Super Bowl is this weekend. It gives relief to (B)ruin fans everywhere having to endure the sting of a loss to the USC Trojans for 11 days straight... HaHa
do you really need to be a total arse hole?

38 to 28 Bytch,

your a football school and went 7 & 6 as Pre season #1 Bytch,

Your lover Matt was Heisman frontrunner, Bytch and didnt even to to NY Bytch

so who got bytchslapped Bytch??

for once show a "Little" class
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Snookums do you really need to be a total arse hole?
38 to 28 Bytch,
Ya I agree BN, great win by the Trojans, congrats to our superior rivals, great coaching by USC, fire Howland, congrats to mighty SC....Go Bruins!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The (B)ruins always have a chance every year but continually cannot man up... HaHa
that's what you said back in November. 38-28

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38 to 28 Bytch,
Class?? CT class??? it's like asking a wh ore to stop wearing short skirts and 6 inch stilletos.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Class?? CT class??? it's like asking a wh ore to stop wearing short skirts and 6 inch stilletos.
Ya but I still wear em cuz I like the attention and cat calls on Santa Monica BLVD....Go Bruins!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm debating with a Notre Dame on another forum, because he's contending that ND is a better school choice for a couple of recruits that might be choosing between UCLA and ND...one of his arguments is that ND as a 99% graduation rate (so he says) so I researched where ND is ranked academically and it turns out that ND is ranked #234 in the world, or 203 spots below UCLA https://www.facebook.com/kylie.fitts.1/posts/...

Why is this important to point out? because ND pride themselves in having the toughest admission standards for student athletes, but with that type of academic rankings, it seems to me that a degree at the University of Phoenix would be just as difficult to attain as it would be at Notre Dame...hence their excellent graduation ratios for football players.
Trojans

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
I'm debating with a Notre Dame on another forum, because he's contending that ND is a better school choice for a couple of recruits that might be choosing between UCLA and ND...one of his arguments is that ND as a 99% graduation rate (so he says) so I researched where ND is ranked academically and it turns out that ND is ranked #234 in the world, or 203 spots below UCLA https://www.facebook.com/kylie.fitts.1/posts/...
Why is this important to point out? because ND pride themselves in having the toughest admission standards for student athletes, but with that type of academic rankings, it seems to me that a degree at the University of Phoenix would be just as difficult to attain as it would be at Notre Dame...hence their excellent graduation ratios for football players.
And what you STILL fail to recognize is that rankings don't mean shit, unless you're getting a Liberal Arts degree.

What school is better than this or that DEPENDS ON YOUR MAJOR.
Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, you sure won't get any respect posting as me. I may as well have nicknamed myself Rodney Dangerfield, as far as THAT'S concerned!:-P
Lol,that's pretty funny ,and you don't seem like that bad a guy ,why do all these guys think you're such a prick?!
But at least you get some response , be it mostly negative....I couldn't get any response at all ,until I starting posing as YOU!, LOL....
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sorry , should have used my new IE moniker....
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Respect is "earned" around here...attention? sure, depends on what you offer here, if it's boring, or repetitious you can expect to be ignored.
I'm just a little off the wall and people dont get it sometimes.I like to goof on other people's posts and put what they say in my posts with a few twists , but its all in good fun.
....actually I'm mainly in here now because I'm a Laker hater ,and the little pricks on the Laker fan forum...I don't know how they did it , but they managed to close me out of there!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

IE Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,that's pretty funny ,and you don't seem like that bad a guy ,why do all these guys think you're such a prick?!
There's only two who think that and fortunately, we don't see one of them that often. I get along fine with everyone else on this thread.

As for the one who IS here all the time, even he & I will agree with you about the Lakers. We don't care for them.(So, he & I agree about SOME things.)
IE Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>But at least you get some response , be it mostly negative....I couldn't get any response at all ,until I starting posing as YOU!, LOL....
All I can say to this is, I'm flattered.:-P

Have a great weekend!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Come on folks predictions for sunday?

24 to 21 49ers

Welcome IE trojan
BIG DOWN THERE

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ravens 33 49'rs 32
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
24 to 21 49ers
Welcome IE trojan
35 to 21

Don't care who wins. It gets me the 6 I need.:-)

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just a little off the wall and people dont get it sometimes.I like to goof on other people's posts and put what they say in my posts with a few twists , but its all in good fun.
....actually I'm mainly in here now because I'm a Laker hater ,and the little pricks on the Laker fan forum...I don't know how they did it , but they managed to close me out of there!
I can't stand the Lakers...I'm a Clipper fan and a Lebron fan.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
24 to 21 49ers
Welcome IE trojan
Niners 69 Ravens 69 hehehe

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38 to 28 Bytch,
> DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! Looks like the Chump Traveler just got Bitch Slapped!!!
>:)
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! Looks like the Chump Traveler just got Bitch Slapped!!!
>:)
Ya it's a lovers quarrel BN is a very jealous biatch, he's like Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, cept BN created Pete_Carroll to talk dirty to CT....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Fullerton Forum right now

Search the Fullerton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Los Angeles 200,551
Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 2 hr CAVE13SSK 410
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Davis 4,918
Suspect in fatal shooting of Whittier teenager ... (Mar '12) 10 hr Cowards 109
Smith Chiropractic, a Leading Chiropractor on L... 12 hr Chiropractor from... 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Mon Petal Power 707
•••
•••

Fullerton News Video

•••
Fullerton Dating

more search filters