UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32915 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#11752 Jun 4, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
ZING!!!!
C/T FTMFW!!!
As I was reading this, I heard the "Mortal Kombat" voice say "FINISH HIM!"
In your dreams! it's what have you done lately, according to CT and in this case UCLA is #2 in the nation and Pac-12 Champs, while USC is DEAD LAST!!!! buahahahahahaha it's okay though, nothing wrong with living in the past.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#11753 Jun 4, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's okay though, nothing wrong with living in the past.
Of course there isnt... What would (B)ruin basketball and (B)ruin football be without going back to the 80s and earlier for glory days... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#11754 Jun 4, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>After criticizing everyone else for "living in the past" are now doing just that? when was the last time USC was relevant in Baseball? UCLA has hosted the L.A. Regionals for 3 of the past four years and has reached the post season 6 of last 7 years...what has USC done lately? S H I T !!! And on the Director's cup UCLA is #7 and USC is #9 and after UCLA reached the finals in Golf, and have a good chance at going all the way this year, which would pretty much put UCLA in the top-3 while USC will drop out of the top-10.
UCLA - Champions Made Here!
USC - Champions Made Cheaters!!
Its okay Rob. We realize you need to cling to baseball desperately right now because the glimmer of hope that the (B)ruin baseball team is giving you. I guess kind of like that bizarre glimmer you had with that 6-6 football (B)ruin team that made you actually think you were some sort of "champion", only to have you butts handed to you on a reality platter the next two games.

2011 USC TROJANS 10-2
2011 UCLA BRUINS 6-8

Numbers dont lie... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#11755 Jun 4, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a bandwagon fan like you, that chooses to root for teams only when they're playing for titles, I bet that's how you became a USC fan...
I root for Trojans ALWAYS buddy, I went there in case you (or choose to) forget? That is not choice there!!!! FIGHT ON

As far as bandwagon fans, maybe you need to quit asking those hard questions to your Westwood friends who are too far removed from Figueroa, where Mighty Trojans and Kings get the job done! And thats even the Trojan 3rd string and/or the Kings 4th line, as opposed to so-called (B)ruin starters!

San Marino, CA

#11756 Jun 4, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
ZING!!!!
C/T FTMFW!!!
As I was reading this, I heard the "Mortal Kombat" voice say "FINISH HIM!"
LOL! There is even that sadistic part in Mortal Kombat where you are having so much fun pulverizing your opponent that you want the game to continue!!! HaHa
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#11757 Jun 4, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I root for Trojans ALWAYS buddy, I went there in case you (or choose to) forget? That is not choice there!!!! FIGHT ON
As far as bandwagon fans, maybe you need to quit asking those hard questions to your Westwood friends who are too far removed from Figueroa, where Mighty Trojans and Kings get the job done! And thats even the Trojan 3rd string and/or the Kings 4th line, as opposed to so-called (B)ruin starters!
Now, now.

a) Everyone is supposed to act & think the same way he does, or they're an idiot.

b) He seems to forget how bad the attendance is at FUCLA football & basketball when they aren't very good,(i.e. the past few years).

Bruin fans would never be bandwagoners/fair weather fans. LOL!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#11758 Jun 4, 2012
we kicked Jerseys arse all over the ice,
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#11760 Jun 4, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
we kicked Jerseys arse all over the ice,
We? Just what number were you ole boy? You seem to resemble a Hockey Puck more than a world class athlete ole boy.
tree hugger

United States

#11761 Jun 5, 2012
CT, let's see...in Basketball we had a bad year last year yet we won 19 games and I don't need to go on about previous seasons and all the "freatness" displayed by our former Bruins in the NBA...And lets not forget our current #1 recruiting class and many picking then to win it all next year. OH and we swept USC last yea....AND USC FINISHED LAST IN THE PAC-12.

Track & field, we beat USC AGAIN, and ucla won the Pac-12 title.

Baseball we awept USC in all four games including the one at Dodger stadium...USC finishe LAST in thr Pac-12 while UCLA won tge Pac-12 title AGAIN while USC finished LAST in the Pac-12, AGAIN!

Football, USC did beat us baldly, and won 10 games, but even THEN you lose overall ehy? because UCLA AGAIN are refignized as PAC-12 south Chanpions!!! while usc are just....recognized simply as....cheaters???

Buahahahha!!!! I own you boys!!! Just like UCLA owns USC.

UCLA - Champions Made Here.
Usc - Campions Made Cheaters.
tree hugger

United States

#11762 Jun 5, 2012
Oh I forgot, UCLA also owns usc academically...ucla ranked #11 in the world while uscis ranked 66 spots behind (that's all???) According to www.worlduniversityrankings.com - now I see the envy usc has towards UCLA. Thank God for making love UCLA and some loser overpriced institutions that wins y cheating, and harbours criminals as their football players in order to win on the field...thabk God for making me a Bruin!!!!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#11763 Jun 5, 2012
As I see it, these Bruin fans on here are true fans and I totally respect them. They stand up for their team even as badly as they did last year, and that earns respect in my book.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#11764 Jun 5, 2012
UCLA did have one really good game last season, they beat a pretty decent Arizona St team.
El-vinn

Los Angeles, CA

#11765 Jun 5, 2012
No doubt UCLA is better than USC in women's sports. Women's golf, soccer, softball - you know, the college sports that get all of the coverage. Meanwhile, lame USC will just continue to be a pipeline to the NFL. But it's only one sport (albeit the most popular one that garners the most media attention, revenue, coverage), so it doesn't count.
Trojan

Lynwood, CA

#11766 Jun 5, 2012
tree hugger wrote:
Football, USC did beat us baldly, and won 10 games, but even THEN you lose overall...
Loser overall?! Only a moron would make that claim after a 50-0 complete ass whooping.

FUCLA was not the south champions. They were the south runner-up and REPRESENTATIVES in the Pac-12 championship game. BIG difference.

Yes, the Pac-12 played it up as if they were the champ. What else can they do? It's called hype, for TV ratings & such. Too stupid to know about marketing?! I guess so.

Bruins I know don't dare to refer to themelves as the south champs. Most Bruins have an IQ above 100 and wouldn't dare do something so stupid.
Trojan

Lynwood, CA

#11767 Jun 5, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
As I see it, these Bruin fans on here are true fans and I totally respect them. They stand up for their team even as badly as they did last year, and that earns respect in my book.
Standing up for your team is one thing, but making ridiculous claims is another.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#11768 Jun 5, 2012
UCLA did have one really good game last season, they beat a pretty decent Arizona St team.
A broken clock is correct twice a day, but it's still broken...

#11769 Jun 5, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing up for your team is one thing, but making ridiculous claims is another.
what ridiculous claims did Tree Hugger make?? USC was ineligible to win the conference because of sanctions, doesn't that automatically eliminate them? it sure seems that way to me. Didn't UCLA sweep USC in basketball??? don't the have the #1 recruiting class??? didn't UCLA sweep USC in Baseball?? isn't UCLA the Pac-12 Champions in Baseball doesn't UCLA Baseball hold the #2 ranking?? didn't UCLA beat USC in track?? isn't UCLA the Pac-12 Champs in track & field?? evertything Tree Hugger said is spot on, in fact he sorta sounds like me!!

#11770 Jun 5, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken clock is correct twice a day, but it's still broken...
a cheater may repent for cheating, but he's still a cheater!!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#11771 Jun 5, 2012
Quite right ole boy! We Bruins stick together. But I must let you in on a trade secret ole boy. We Bruins bash USC more than we cheer for our own boys, you see we Bruins are a Jealous breed we somehow feel inferior to our cross town rivals and it makes us feel superior or even if we attack with vicious verbal assaults and offer challenges of fisticuffs if you disagree with us.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#11772 Jun 5, 2012
tree hugger wrote:
Oh I forgot, UCLA also owns usc academically...ucla ranked #11 in the world while uscis ranked 66 spots behind (that's all???) According to www.worlduniversityrankings.com - now I see the envy usc has towards UCLA. Thank God for making love UCLA and some loser overpriced institutions that wins y cheating, and harbours criminals as their football players in order to win on the field...thabk God for making me a Bruin!!!!!
Looks like Rob forgot to switch personas.

Hi, Rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fullerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr Just saying 8,111
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 12 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 3,261
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 16 hr Gangsterboogie 634
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) 19 hr concerned res 116
News Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton (Nov '07) Apr 17 Hitler 124
News 2 Dead After Car Slams Into Tree In Fullerton Mar 26 davy 4
Review: Paul F Spann CPA Feb '17 JPB 1

Fullerton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fullerton Mortgages