Fatal accident closes Rosecrans Av at...

Fatal accident closes Rosecrans Av at Beach Bl into OC

There are 16 comments on the www.ocregister.com story from Dec 1, 2008, titled Fatal accident closes Rosecrans Av at Beach Bl into OC. In it, www.ocregister.com reports that:

Posted Mon. Dec. 1, 10:46 A.M.

FULLERTON- A fatal Monday morning accident closed eastbound Rosecrans Ave traffic at Beach Blvd.

Witnesses stated that the driver of a blue Toyota was seen traveling at a high rate of speed eastbound Rosecrans from Beach Bl.

The vehicle was seen flying through the air, landing on it's side on the opposite end of the roadway on Rosecrans at Emery Ranch Rd.

The vehicle then caught fire killing the occupant despite efforts by citizens to extinguish the fire.

Traffic in the area is expected to be shutdown until 3 P.M. The cause is under investigation

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ocregister.com.

Judy Castillo

Whittier, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2008
This was my cousin and I will miss him deeply. Anyone who has any more information on the accident or pictures I would greatly appreciate it if you can e-mail them to me. My e-mail address is amarquez4me@yahoo.com God Bless you Danny forever in our thoughts and prayers you are now in heaven with your Dad and Mom.

Love cousin
Judy
AMY

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2008
i am so sorry for your lost judy...

i felt and still feel the same way about my friend who got killed two weeks ago..

its such a hard thing..

keep ur head up..

god bless
Judy Castillo

Whittier, CA

#3 Dec 3, 2008
AMY wrote:
i am so sorry for your lost judy...
i felt and still feel the same way about my friend who got killed two weeks ago..
its such a hard thing..
keep ur head up..
god bless
I want to thank you for your kind words and I also want to send my condolences to you for the loss of your friend. God bless you and know that God has our loved ones right by his side. Thank you for your concern.
Judy Corral Castillo
Judy Corral Castillo

Whittier, CA

#4 Dec 10, 2008
Danny it has been a little over a week since you have passed and your family misses you much. I hope that one day we will find the answers to why this happened. Rest in peace Danny we all Love you. GOD bless you and may he keep you in his arms.

Love the Corral Family
LM RES

Inglewood, CA

#5 Dec 10, 2008
Judy Corral Castillo wrote:
Danny it has been a little over a week since you have passed and your family misses you much. I hope that one day we will find the answers to why this happened. Rest in peace Danny we all Love you. GOD bless you and may he keep you in his arms.
Love the Corral Family
What do you mean find the answers? I can tell you why this happened. Because some moron that doesnt know how to drive caused a car accident. Thats why they call it an accident.

Since: Jul 08

La Mirada,Ca

#6 Dec 10, 2008
LM RES wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean find the answers? I can tell you why this happened. Because some moron that doesnt know how to drive caused a car accident. Thats why they call it an accident.
That's a terrible thing to say to a grieving relative. Your an ass.
amy

Fullerton, CA

#7 Dec 11, 2008
god bless your soul judy.

disregard all the horrible things people are commenting about.
lm res

Burbank, CA

#8 Dec 12, 2008
But really when are these young kids going to realize cars and speeding don't mix just like drinking and driving don't. It is just another sad story of a young life lost and now another street corner that adorns flowers. And now the family and friends of this young man are left broken hearted....
Judy Corral Castillo

Whittier, CA

#9 Dec 15, 2008
I want to thank you North Orange County Newshound for your comment to LM RES.He is the moron not my cousin for his stupid comment. We are still waiting for answers maybe some how the car malfunctioned. The speed limit on Rosecrans is 55 and it is all downhill. Also my cousin was not a irresponsible person he loved life and he would never put another persons life in jeopardy.

Thank you
Judy
Rest in Peace

Whittier, CA

#10 Dec 15, 2008
It's had to lose a loved one. I'm sending you all lots of positive energy and prayers. Know he's with you.
Love,
A
Judy Corral Castillo

Whittier, CA

#11 Dec 17, 2008
Thank you A for your loving and caring words
MLL

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2008
It has been since the week of the accident since I have checked back to try and find out what happened to this man. I was there, and I tried to help along with others, to extinguish the fire. I just wanted the family to know, that there were people there who tried to help. God Bless you at this difficult time.
LHC

Cerritos, CA

#13 Dec 20, 2008
Who are you to say anything? Your a fake editor who just copies other peoples material for what? Go live out your editorial fantasy somewhere else. Stop getting in everyone's business. If you have so much time on your hands, volunteer somewhere in the community. You contribute to topix, which is a disease. Go find something to do.
NorthOCNewshound wrote:
<quoted text>That's a terrible thing to say to a grieving relative. Your an ass.
west side fullerton

Carson, CA

#14 Dec 20, 2008
IS THAT GASOLINE I SMELL!!!
WHO EVER CONTROLS NORWALK OR LA MIRADA CONTROLS THE NEW FRONTIER

Since: Jul 08

La Mirada,Ca

#15 Dec 20, 2008
LHC wrote:
Who are you to say anything? Your a fake editor who just copies other peoples material for what? Go live out your editorial fantasy somewhere else. Stop getting in everyone's business. If you have so much time on your hands, volunteer somewhere in the community. You contribute to topix, which is a disease. Go find something to do.
<quoted text>
You might want to take a second look at who's minding who's business. Your probably the one that wrote those offensive remarks in the first place. If your not the same person, I'll call you an ass too for defending the remark.
Judy Corral Castillo

Whittier, CA

#16 Dec 23, 2008
Thank you MLL for your help in trying to extinguish the fire. May God bless you also for being a caring person who was trying to help my cousin.

Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fullerton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Westminster man shot in possible gang violence (Dec '09) 7 hr 714 county 73
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 9 hr The Joke Is On u 21
News Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, ... 14 hr nacy11 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr tom wingo 29,767
Police Activity on Saranac Drive Tue onewhoknows 3
14923 Florita, La Mirada (Nov '12) Tue Be Appy 4
Cow Punches Woman In Los Angeles In Scene Caugh... Tue Robert Frost 4
More from around the web

Fullerton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]