Dr Glenn Charles Boca Raton Florida

Posted in the Fruitville Forum

B Lawerence

Valrico, FL

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Hair transplant Expert wrote:
In the news it seems that bad hair transplants are still being performed by greedy Doctors who speed the procedure and put the patient last. Case in point Dr Glenn Charles he recently did a surgery then told the patient , opps I messed up how about I try it again next week ! Pain suffering loss of work etc etc the risk of infection. Dr Glenn Charles at the charles medical group you get are bad doctor award this week .
Very true Dr Charles also has been displined by the Minnesota board of medicine ,, do not trust Glenn Charles
B Lawerence

Valrico, FL

#4 Dec 28, 2010
DR Glenn Charles Boca raton Is out of control and will ruin your hair period !
REGIS Salon Sarasota

Sarasota, FL

#5 Feb 15, 2011
ruined my hair1
DR GLENN CHARLES DO

Melbourne, FL

#6 Mar 13, 2011
DR GLENN CHARLES IMO IS INSANE!!!
HIS OFFICE STAFF IS EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
HIS BUSINESS IS A JOKE!!!
HE IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!
jlevin

Saint Petersburg, FL

#7 Jun 26, 2011
I just posted my 6month mark on his site-I blasted him and the site-Yes I WAS BUTCHERED BY HIM and out came the cavorly-they are trying to get my personal name and all my personal info so they will beleive me that i am a true poster? I dont tink he is a crook but a really bad hair transplant Dr.
jlevin

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Jun 26, 2011
I got butcherd by Dr glenn Charles stay away
Galland

Port Orange, FL

#9 Aug 28, 2011
Bull***t. I had 2400 grafts last year (Sept.2010) and it looks fantastic. Very professional. I'm going back this year. Sounds like a competing HT staff is spreading bull***t. Don't believe any of it.
JAY

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Oct 8, 2011
jlevin wrote:
I got butcherd by Dr glenn Charles stay away
IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, I JUST SAW HM ON THE PALM BEACH POST BOOKING BLOTTER FOR PRACTISING WITHUT A LICENCE!
For the love of my family

Jersey City, NJ

#11 Jun 23, 2012
You are all full of it.HE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR AND A FANTASTIC PERSON. THE TRANSPLANT IS NOT GUARANTEED IF YOU HAVE CRAPPY follicals IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK STOP BLAMING THE MAN. HE IS A FANTASTIC DR HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP MY FAMILY HE ISN'T A CROOK OR A HACK. GET A LIFE AND GET ON WITH IT
Kenneth OKi

Zephyrhills, FL

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Now Glenn Charles is rip off people here in Oklahoma Ken F
LS Boca

Hollywood, FL

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Dr Glen was awesome. His staff was great. Actually, I envy his practice. I'm very particular as to who I choose to work with. End result? 2700 graphs, he did a fantastic job. In fact, the lady who cuts my hair cannot even tell i had work done. There is no visable scar. Nothing! He went above and beyond. My hair still looks great, and I'd recommend him all day long.
I'd go to bat for this guy anytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casual Dating in Sarasota Wed Will 2
Nora Patterson Tue aaa 4
Jese biter can not get it done..........portano... (Jul '14) Mar 21 concern 11
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Mar 19 Hater 43
Richard Retz Mar 18 Tori 5
News Gay Millionaires Tell Alabama It's Too Bigoted ... Mar 18 Ramone 4
Benderson Mar 17 scapegoat 1
Fruitville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web