Muskegon doctor takes on painkillers

Full story: Grand Rapids Press

A Muskegon gynecologist is waging a one-man crusade against prescription painkillers.
Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gilbert az

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2007

Angel you are such a nut bar, if you wrote on here everyday I would find some way of reading it. You are so full of crazy.
I thought you didn't type well because you didn't have that much time but you sure do seem to find the time to post every hour.
Angel I can prove you have trouble understanding what you read because I never said that I snorted a pill. I don't drink,I never did drugs,and I don't smoke.
Angel I find no joy in hurting people. I know that I have helped more people in this world than you could ever hope to in two life times. Not only do I help people at work but I have traveled to several other countries around the world performing medical aid to those in need. Yep I'm a bastard!(sarcasm)
I understand that you are at a disadvantage because of you mental instability but I am not going to stand by and let you disparage me because you misunderstood something.
Please Angel focus on you and your family not some stranger on the internet.
gilbert az

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2007

I will apologize but not because you being manipulative but because I went back and saw that I was very harsh on you, it is wrong to use someones disabilities as ammo in a argument.
Angel I am sorry for insulting you I was wrong. I do wish you good mental health. I even answered your question on the other page. Again I was out of line and I am SORRY.Now do you want to sleep with me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fruitport Discussions

Search the Fruitport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 14 hr gottondas 5,482
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jul 12 tjj 147
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Free movie tickets! (May '09) Jun 27 barbara bellis 12
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
Heroin and Marijuana Jun '14 Tony Rowe 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Muskegon County was issued at July 23 at 9:26PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fruitport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fruitport People Search