College student beaten and robbed whi...

College student beaten and robbed while delivering pizza

There are 47 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Dec 12, 2007, titled College student beaten and robbed while delivering pizza. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Matt Gelderloos looks terrible. His lip is swollen, his eye is black, and his face is covered with cuts and bruises.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RRR

AOL

#41 Dec 14, 2007
I've moved to Muskegon from NYC having been a victim of a crime there, thinking that going to a small town it would be safer ,but I guess no matter where you go,there's always going to be crime and people who have no regard for others. I hope you are doing better and I know how you feel...God Bless
Ralph

Holland, MI

#42 Dec 14, 2007
ashley g wrote:
well this is how i feel.i feel that all yall are doing is making it seem like muskegon is a bad place to be.i see lots of other places on the news EVERYDAY.for example GRAND RAPIDS.i see something about people always dying,getting kidnaped, raped, and beat up.so don't make it seem like muskegon is a bad place where there is a lot of bad black people,because it's not.and those boys and girls are not just the only black people doing things it's other black people and white people doing things.and no i don't feel bad for the pizza man.because he knew something was up if they kept calling for the food.most of the time black people would have called somewhere else.as a matter of fact anyone would have called someplace else.and after that he should not have went by himself.oh yea let it be known im black and those boys are my friends.
So its the pizza guys fault he got robbed and beat up ?
You are defending the car jackers because they are black-just because they are black, no matter what they did ?

How do you feel about white people ?
the victims sister

Orem, UT

#44 Dec 18, 2007
ashley g wrote:
well this is how i feel.i feel that all yall are doing is making it seem like muskegon is a bad place to be.i see lots of other places on the news EVERYDAY.for example GRAND RAPIDS.i see something about people always dying,getting kidnaped, raped, and beat up.so don't make it seem like muskegon is a bad place where there is a lot of bad black people,because it's not.and those boys and girls are not just the only black people doing things it's other black people and white people doing things.and no i don't feel bad for the pizza man.because he knew something was up if they kept calling for the food.most of the time black people would have called somewhere else.as a matter of fact anyone would have called someplace else.and after that he should not have went by himself.oh yea let it be known im black and those boys are my friends.
I don't believe Muskegon is a bad place, but the Hieghts is. With you being their friend and trying to make the situation justifiable for them is completely absurd! Your friends are fucking dumbasses, and that says alot for you if you think it's okay. Also, just so you know, if you read the paper or watch the news, more than that one time you glanced at it, you'll see there is alot of shit that goes down in Muskegon.

As for my brothers knowing 'What was up'.. he was already out making a delivery previous to this one then was heading straight to deliver their food. I don't think Jo Jo's was calling Matt everytime your friend called wondering where her food was...

That sucks who chose your friends so poorly.. but I hope they get a hard sentence. Fuck em.
ashley g

Muskegon, MI

#45 Dec 19, 2007
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>Please refrain from spreading your stupidity on this thread..go hang out with your HOODRAT friends..I am sure you will be in jail soon enough!!
What do you mean my hoodrat friends if you dnot chill out dont get mad cause i got friends
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

#46 Dec 19, 2007
ashley g wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean my hoodrat friends if you dnot chill out dont get mad cause i got friends
Um, What?

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Caledonia, MI

#47 Dec 19, 2007
ashley g wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean my hoodrat friends if you dnot chill out dont get mad cause i got friends
Oh..I got friends too..they ALL carry guns and badges!!! hugs sweetie!
Steelheadmaster

United States

#51 Jul 29, 2008
Hey for all you people that want to complain grow up. I grew up in Muskegon, if you are not tough you wont last. If you want to get away from crime move to Kansas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Thu Day DAY 218
Review: Lakeshore RV Center (Aug '15) Jul '17 Tom Pollander 5
All white women are going black Jun '17 BigUn 2
News Teacher turnover, 'chronic' absenteeism prevale... May '17 Rick 1
News WZZM13 - UFO sightings in West Michigan (Jun '07) May '17 Cathy 42
News Author David Pelzer delivers message to Reeths-... (May '08) Apr '17 KVB 9
News Newlyweds take vows at hockey rink (Aug '14) Aug '14 Smooth 10

Fruitport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance