Funeral for Fruitport soldier today

Funeral for Fruitport soldier today

There are 6 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Nov 28, 2007, titled Funeral for Fruitport soldier today. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Fruitport- The funeral for Army Corporal Jason Lee was this morning in Fruitport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Carol

Norfolk, VA

#1 Nov 28, 2007
God Bless you
Julie

Kalamazoo, MI

#2 Nov 28, 2007
GOD BLESS HIM.
turk1974

Louisville, CO

#3 Nov 28, 2007
On the behalf of myself and my family...Thank you for your courageous sacrifice Corporal Lee...Giving your life to protect the freedom of your fellow citizens...God bless you!!

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and the rest of his family.
zot

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Nov 28, 2007
zot say....rest in peace brave soldier
Amanda

Grand Haven, MI

#5 Nov 28, 2007
Thank you so much Jason, you are a hero to many. You have done something that so many of us wish we could do but do not have the courage to. You were a husband, son, brother and friend but most of all you ARE a hero. I thank you so much for being so brave and willing to fight for our freedom. You will never be forgotten. Thank you.
Tom Lee

Auburn, NY

#6 Dec 2, 2007
Thank you all for your kind words.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ. 2. The American G.I. One died for your soul, the other for your Freedom.

God Bless each and everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an old aquaintance Sat D416MO 1
News Renewing Port of Muskegon: Michigan Regional Pr... Jun 22 used and abused 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jun 21 TJJ 183
News Miss Michigan's platform to highlight diversity... Jun 20 Kelly 1
Review: All Seasons RV (Aug '15) Apr '16 Ebay buyer 5
News Christine Workman's mug shot from the Muskegon ... Apr '16 WhoDat 1
Review: Kaley Park Kennels (Jul '10) Apr '16 theresachalko 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fruitport Mortgages