Former inmate says in lawsuit that Ot...

Former inmate says in lawsuit that Ottawa County violated his c...

There are 1 comment on the Grand Haven Tribune story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Former inmate says in lawsuit that Ottawa County violated his c.... In it, Grand Haven Tribune reports that:

A Fruitport man is suing Ottawa County, Sheriff Gary Rosema and others for allegedly denying him his medication during a stay in the Ottawa County Adult Correctional Facility in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grand Haven Tribune.

Mom

Muskegon, MI

#1 Apr 14, 2010
My son was in for trespassing and they would not allow him to have all of his prescription meds. The jail employee I talked with indicated that 'the jail doctor' didn't like certain meds. I guess doctors are gods after all since some play around with peoples' lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) 8 hr Robert 194
News Second Muskegon man charged with murder in WMU ... Dec 18 Mimi 1
News Suspect In Holland Shooting Armed and Dangerous... Dec '16 District 1 3
Michael. Jackson and Michigan's Adventure (Feb '14) Dec '16 bacteria 3
News WZZM13 - UFO sightings in West Michigan (Jun '07) Nov '16 Charmin Harrison 41
News Teen charged in shooting of driver in Muskegon ... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Open Streets Detroit to turn Michigan Avenue, V... Oct '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 1

Fruitport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fruitport Mortgages