Evan Emory

There are 4 comments on the MLive.com story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Evan Emory. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Evan Emory's attorney says he is well-respected by Ravenna schools, and didn't think the joke out Evan Emory, 21-year-old Fruitport Township man, has been charged with manufacturing child sexual abusive material.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Rych72

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2011
This is ridiculous! I can't express how bad this is for the media if Tague winns! If this fella cannot manufacture a parody??? Wheres comedy? look at the commedians futuer!
Like wise, i sympathise with the parents as I have kids, but, he doesnt deserve tony tagues b.s of making him a rapist killer! Give him some probation and lets hope it doesn't short fall the on the medias freedoms. I think we all still have our constitutional rights, and in my opinion, tague is infringing upon them! VOTE NO FOR TAGUE!
FriendofEE

Spring Lake, MI

#2 Feb 17, 2011
Evan deserves none of this. The media and especially TV Tony are trying to ruin his life! Evan is a gifted musician/comedian who simply made a mistake that he did not think through. He has a bright future ahead and this is just a mild speed bump in his process. If the people actually knew Evan they would see a passionate young man who is deeply sorry for his actions. KEEP EVAN FREE!! DO NOT RE-ELECT TV TONY!
Lee

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2011
How would you like if someone video taped you watching a very close sports game on TV.....AND your team win in the last moments of the game. All those emotions are capture on tape. Then he post the video on YouTube. However, he replaces the game footage with two men having sex. No big deal right.
It was just a parody.
Rip Freespeech

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2011
This arrest is BS and a waste of tax money. The definition of what constitutes abuse has been stretched beyond all rational reason. The first amendment was set up to protect America from this kind of tyrannical hysteria, now you see what happens when that protection is allowed to be abridged. Instead of going after people who are being cruel to children they are now going after comedians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WZZM13 - UFO sightings in West Michigan (Jun '07) Nov 5 Charmin Harrison 41
News Teen charged in shooting of driver in Muskegon ... Oct '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Open Streets Detroit to turn Michigan Avenue, V... Oct '16 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Muskegon County Mugshots (Nov '10) Sep '16 Muskegon 5
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Aug '16 Mary 187
Michael. Jackson and Michigan's Adventure (Feb '14) Jul '16 Someone 2
News Newlyweds take vows at hockey rink (Aug '14) Aug '14 Smooth 10

Fruitport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fruitport Mortgages