UPDATE: Fruitport Township black bear caught

A black bear that was roaming through Fruitport Township for several days was caught tonight. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gr irish girl

Richland, MI

#41 May 7, 2008
The bear is with the coyote who was forced out of his habitat by builders who want to build in this shitty economy and let the property sit empty for 10 years so vagrants and druggies can squat there!
Poor bear, poor coyote.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#42 May 7, 2008
gr irish girl wrote:
The bear is with the coyote who was forced out of his habitat by builders who want to build in this shitty economy and let the property sit empty for 10 years so vagrants and druggies can squat there!
Poor bear, poor coyote.
Odd couple. Do you think they'll be able to apply for benefits under Michigan law?[snickering]
J from Muskegon

Syracuse, NY

#43 May 7, 2008
outdoors lover wrote:
<quoted text>
First I have heard of it also. why would they bring him all the way to michigan? That makes no sense.
I remember when this story was on the news, they drove to California during Christmas to pick up the bear. That SPCA takes in animals that nobody else will. They saved him.
DMB needs a life too

United States

#44 May 7, 2008
DMB , does your initials stand for dumb? You must be another hate spewer like neko.
Neko wrote:
<quoted text>
On the bright side....this news will keep fools out of the woods at a very good time!
(Mushrooms are calling me....time to hit the woods and pick them all before a little old lady I know gets there...and she isn't afraid of bears!)
Have a nice day!
dmb

Muskegon, MI

#45 May 8, 2008
Lucy I never said they did not show up. Stop assuming. Maybe we should tranquilize you and send you up north. Not everyone is perfect like you!
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNR never showed up. You need to read the story again.
dmb

Muskegon, MI

#46 May 8, 2008
Sounds more like you! Thanks for the dumb statement. It means alot coming from you. I just got a little upset that the dnr was being accused of not doing their job. It is nature and just wanted to make a point. Nobody made us God to decide what or who is going to live where. Plus when I originally made that statement I did not realize that the bear escaped! Sorry but you sound more like Neko from your statement. I never said get a life. I never called anyone a name!
DMB needs a life too wrote:
DMB , does your initials stand for dumb? You must be another hate spewer like neko.<quoted text>

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#47 May 8, 2008
DMB needs a life too wrote:
DMB , does your initials stand for dumb? You must be another hate spewer like neko.<quoted text>
I think you're right. Even Neko makes sense once in awhile!
dmb

Muskegon, MI

#48 May 8, 2008
Lucy in what context did I not make sense. I hear your opinions all the time and because you do not agree with mine I am dumb. I am not trying to bad mouth anybody here. However if that is how you show your intellegence is to call me dumb. I guess you are alot smarter than I.
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right. Even Neko makes sense once in awhile!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#49 May 8, 2008
dmb wrote:
Lucy in what context did I not make sense. I hear your opinions all the time and because you do not agree with mine I am dumb. I am not trying to bad mouth anybody here. However if that is how you show your intellegence is to call me dumb. I guess you are alot smarter than I.
<quoted text>
Did I call you dumb? I did not. I may have agreed with someone else, but I did not call you dumb. DUMB is when you accuse someone of doing something they didn't. There you go! Now THAT was ME.
dmb

Muskegon, MI

#50 May 8, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I call you dumb? I did not. I may have agreed with someone else, but I did not call you dumb. DUMB is when you accuse someone of doing something they didn't. There you go! Now THAT was ME.
Thanks for the entertainment Lucy! Have a good day!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#51 May 8, 2008
dmb wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the entertainment Lucy! Have a good day!
Always happy to oblige.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Dec 7 Sam 154
union haters (Nov '12) Dec 1 fedora56 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Muskegon, MI (Aug '10) Nov 25 Brian_G 54
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) Nov 23 dave 19
Muskegon Heights Boy Scout Camp? Oct '14 achilles3456 1
Restaurant review: Boar's Belly a welcome addit... Oct '14 Brandon Champion III 2
Holland man found sleeping in Mason County hote... Oct '14 disco stu 2
Fruitport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fruitport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fruitport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fruitport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports