Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013
Dave

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 4, 2013
 
I saw the Obit from 2010, but no cause.
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 4, 2013
 
Good riddance.

The way I see it, the only good Coon is a dead Coon.

Take our country back!!!
Peter Townshend

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 6, 2013
 
WHO in the goshdarned heck is Joellen Coon?
Tea Party Patriot

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 7, 2013
 
Peter Townshend wrote:
WHO in the goshdarned heck is Joellen Coon?
Does it matter?

A coon is a coon is a coon and they must be eradicated.

COON!

COON!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!
Dave

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 7, 2013
 
Peter Townshend wrote:
WHO in the goshdarned heck is Joellen Coon?
she used to live in Spring Lake. Married to A James Milas.
Spanky

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 7, 2013
 
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
she used to live in Spring Lake. Married to A James Milas.
But but but..........but who is she..........and what makes her so important that she has a Topix thread named after her?
Very courious.
Need info.
Please help.
Dave

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 7, 2013
 
Spanky wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but..........but who is she..........and what makes her so important that she has a Topix thread named after her?
Very courious.
Need info.
Please help.
I was just wondering what happened to an old friend who passed away in her 40's.
Spanky

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 7, 2013
 
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering what happened to an old friend who passed away in her 40's.
Oh ok..........I send my condolences to your friend and her family.
Thanks for the info kind sir.
Concerned Citizen

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 14, 2013
 
I think Joellen needs to have her last name legally changed.
Her family must be racist.
Concerned Citizen

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 14, 2013
 
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering what happened to an old friend who passed away in her 40's.
If you already know that the Coon is dead, then why did you title this thread,"what ever happened to Joellen Coon"???
You know what happened so why did you ask?
You didn't wonder shit so stop making threads with titled questions that you already know the answer to.
This doesn't make sense Dave.
Dave

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2013
 
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you already know that the Coon is dead, then why did you title this thread,"what ever happened to Joellen Coon"???
You know what happened so why did you ask?
You didn't wonder shit so stop making threads with titled questions that you already know the answer to.
This doesn't make sense Dave.
Read post #1 you Dumb$hit.!!

Was it an accident? Illness? Self inflicted???

Or the Freakin Boogeyman ate her?

Duhhhhh!!!!

In case you never noticed, it's not normal to die in your 40's!!!
beib

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 15, 2013
 
Why were hesperia schools under a lock down today?
WhipperSnapper

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 15, 2013
 
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post #1 you Dumb$hit.!!
Was it an accident? Illness? Self inflicted???
Or the Freakin Boogeyman ate her?
Duhhhhh!!!!
In case you never noticed, it's not normal to die in your 40's!!!
This is highly irregular Dave.
Clark

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2013
 
beib wrote:
Why were hesperia schools under a lock down today?
Golly, What happened?
Dave

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 19, 2013
 
nobody has any info?
Information Center

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 20, 2013
 
Dave wrote:
nobody has any info?
She was abducted by aliens and experimented on.
Then they dropped off her lifeless corpse back to earth.
Scoop Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 20, 2013
 
Dave wrote:
nobody has any info?
A eatin alive by a frickin bear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fruitport Discussions

Search the Fruitport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jul 12 tjj 147
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Free movie tickets! (May '09) Jun '14 barbara bellis 12
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
Heroin and Marijuana Jun '14 Tony Rowe 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fruitport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fruitport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fruitport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fruitport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••