Readers debate marijuana after felony...

Readers debate marijuana after felony bust of Norton Shores medical-pot grower

There are 2 comments on the Muskegon Chronicle story from May 20, 2012, titled Readers debate marijuana after felony bust of Norton Shores medical-pot grower. In it, Muskegon Chronicle reports that:

Commenters have had plenty to say on a story about a Norton Shores medical-marijuana cardholder charged with a felony after drug-enforcement police allegedly found nearly twice the allowable number of marijuana plants growing in his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muskegon Chronicle.

hold him accountable

Muskegon, MI

#1 May 21, 2012
I have known this man for more years than I care to remember. He thinks he is above the rules when it comes to the youth sports, junior high sports, travel ball and now he is moving in on college softball, but in this case the law. It wouldn't bother me nearly as much if I didn't know how he behaved, and the poor examples he sets for all the kids he is involved with. He manipulates and intimidates, the board of the youth sports in order to have ALL of the top players, rather than the usual draw/or random assignment of players to teams, because his in laws company, as well as his custom built home business are a big sponsors. This makes his teams stomp all over every team, including the teams in the very same youth program. This makes these kids feel like they are not good enough, because they are not part of the "chosen ones". This is recreational ball, not college or professional ball. It is supposed to be fun, not out for blood. He is the same way with each team his children (he has either 5 or 6) play on. If he can't be there to coach because he has so many other teams he is "ruling", he has his wife takeover. He has a very powerful travel ball team as well(which is where you should have these outstanding players). But these are the girls he insists are on his recreational team. Tell me that is fair? He has the only recreational team stacked with travel players. It is a pathetic way of "winning", if you even want to call it that. This man builds custom homes and has a home on the lake that most could only dream of having. He deserves to do time to learn that someone will hold him accountable, so that maybe he will realize he can't manipulate or intimidate everyone, at least not the law.
piece of work

United States

#2 May 22, 2012
He thinks he can build custom homes, has more excuses for a contractor.

We know why, growing the weed. Is more important.

What goes around comes around.

i feel for his kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muskegon Community College to auction off vans,... Mar '18 fuckMlive 1
Knee grow shoots parents on campus Mar '18 Poopybutt 1
News APNewsBreak: Consumers Energy to stop burning c... Feb '18 Solarman 1
Lotto folds? Feb '18 PlugMeIn 1
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Jan '18 Robert 238
Jennifer Poole Jan '18 Laughing Out Loud 1
New Mary Lawhon ?? Jan '18 Laughing Out Loud 1

Fruitport Jobs

Personal Finance

Fruitport Mortgages